Is Tom Brady the Greatest Ever?

Is Tom Brady the Greatest Ever?

• Yes

Votes: 33 62.3%
  • No

Votes: 20 37.7%

• Total voters
Two fourth quarter comebacks in a row and this one was the biggest ever. Just unreal when watching it play out. It was a good game.

WOW What a great game!!! I think that now there is no question. Yes, Brady is the greatest.

Congrats to the Pats!

Two fourth quarter comebacks in a row and this one was the biggest ever. Just unreal when watching it play out. It was a good game.

Matt Ryan will never forgive himself for getting sacked and being taken out of field goal range.

Except for one amazing catch I hardly heard the name Julio Jones today. Only 4 catches for 87 yards.

When he made that one catch and kept his toes in I thought that play won the game

Yep. He'd have retired 5 years ago if he had to play for the Browns though and no one would know his name. He's got the best coach of all time with him so it helps.
Sure it helps having a great coach, but the guy h as an incredible arm, he is very patient and poised in the pocket, can run when he needs to and can thread a needle at 50 yards.

Plus he has demonstrated that he never quits no matter how bad the situation may be.

Brady is the best ever, and I am an ex-Cowboys fan, and it hurts to say that there is a QB better than Aikman or Staubach.

Brady = Best QB in NFL history. Period.

Matt Ryan will never forgive himself for getting sacked and being taken out of field goal range.

Except for one amazing catch I hardly heard the name Julio Jones today. Only 4 catches for 87 yards.

When he made that one catch and kept his toes in I thought that play won the game

I thought it did too. But, I heard his name a lot tonight, just not from making lots of plays.

I thought it did too. But, I heard his name a lot tonight, just not from making lots of plays.
The game is never over till the clock says 4th quarter 0:00 time remaining.

And sometimes not even then. :)

I used to think Joe Montana was the greatest ever, but I'm wondering if Tom Brady is the best.

What do you think?
What other QB has FIVE Super Bowl Rings?
And I keep repeating this but one of his Superbowl loses was the season he was undefeated until that Superbowl. He really is amazing.

AND he was very gracious after the game. UNlike some would even begin to know how to be.

BTW I saw Brady sneaking on the sideline sucking air out of some footballs. Anyone else see that? :rofl::rofl:

Even tough I bet $10 on NE I was rooting for Atlanta but then NE started coming back and then I wanted to see a comeback and i figured hey screw it I'm not from Atlanta.

That was a good example of an inexperienced team blowing a huge lead. When they watch the game they will see many things they could have done to eat more clock and they should have known they were in field goal range. If you go from the shotgun you can leave the pocket and throw the ball away.

NE even failed an inside kick. And I don't think Atlanta scored with that great fields position.

I would not want to watch that game again if I were Atlanta.

It's all fake anyways. That was like seeing a good movie. Ask 911. Do you think he watched?

I used to think Joe Montana was the greatest ever, but I'm wondering if Tom Brady is the best.

What do you think?
Until around 9:30 pm CST in Houston tonight, it had been a 3 way tie between Terry Bradshaw, Joe Montana, and Tom Brady for the greatest quarterback ever.

But tonight Brady broke the tie and has 5 Superbowl rings.

New England as a team is now tied with Dallas and San Francisco with 5 Superbowl trophies. They need one more to tie Pittsburg.

BTW I saw Brady sneaking on the sideline sucking air out of some footballs. Anyone else see that? :rofl::rofl:
They should search him for an air pump needle before every game, lol.
Me my bro and dad were looking at pics of his wife. She's not that hot. She has a butter face. Everything's good but her face.

Similar to Erin Andrews. Don't get me wrong they're both beautiful but not that hot.

Why is Erin on TV andd how did Gisele score Tom?

They should search him for an air pump needle before every game, lol.
Me my bro and dad were looking at pics of his wife. She's not that hot. She has a butter face. Everything's good but her face.

Similar to Erin Andrews. Don't get me wrong they're both beautiful but not that hot.

Why is Erin on TV andd how did Gisele score Tom?

LOL What's a butter face??

Forum List

Back