Is Tom Brady the Greatest Ever?

Is Tom Brady the Greatest Ever?

• Yes

Votes: 33 62.3%
  • No

Votes: 20 37.7%

• Total voters
Anyone want to put a small wager on how long it's going to take for Phallics to show up again?

I salute Tom Brady and the New England Patriots! Epic comeback!

They're not my Super Bowl Champion!
O S A R!

Just want to help you understand it, so I put it in Okie-Arky lingo for you.

Joe Namath is the best quarterback ever because he won at least two Superbowls.

I hope not but Broadway Joe might be gay because he wore women's sheer stockings in Hanes Woman Stocking advertisements and shaved his legs.

The first was called the NFL v AFL championship and not Superbowl.

Last edited:
Clash of the Titans

Brady may now be called at least as good as John Elway and Johnny Unitas, but remember two odd and pesky facts:

1. Brady lost twice to Eli Manning and his NY Giants in Super Bowl games, and Manning was crowned MVP both times
2. Matt Ryan's overaggressive Falcons blew it in LI, but they *almost* toppled the Patriots

I think the rise of the Falcons this year proves beyond a doubt that there's a new 'flock' of NFL QBs that will make Brady pass into the history books as a 'yesteryear QB': --- i.e., Alex Smith, Dak Prescott, Derek Carr, Ben Roethlisberger, Matt Ryan, etc.

Tom Brady will no doubt be considered the Roger Federer of football --- i.e., not as *exciting* as a McEnroe, Borg, or Becker, but certainly as 'monumental' as Sampras, Connors, and Wilander.

We should have a list of audience-favorite QBs (not necessarily the greatest). Here's my list.

1. Jim Everett
2. Jim Kelly
3. Vince Ferragamo
4. Phil Simms
5. Steve Young
6. Vinny Testaverde
7. Warren Moon
8. Drew Bledsoe

falcons.jpg

Of course Brady had a say in his punishment, if he did not do what he did in the first place there would not have been any punishment. Brady's could have sen this through and exhausted all avenues to prevail, he did not, he quit, he was the master of his own destiny.

Brady's acts made him deserving of punishment.

*sigh*

Of course I was talking about after the acts were over with.

Yes, Brady could have tried to continue to higher courts. I've already said multiple times he decided to stop fighting the suspension. There's a difference between accepting a punishment and agreeing to a punishment, however.
Did he not agree to the punishment?
Yea so. The courts ask you to take a deal. 6 months probation and it won't go to trial where you might get ten years. So you take the deal.
so what.:slap:
So what now? No one remembers the cheating. Bradys the best
Brady's cheating was remembered in the voting for league MVP and Offensive player of the year.

I used to think Joe Montana was the greatest ever, but I'm wondering if Tom Brady is the best.

What do you think?

Tom Brady is the greatest ever in terms of ability, intellect, charm, looks, and political ideology.

Next.

"Cheating Scandals Will Forever Tarnish the Brady-Belichick Legacy"

Cheating Scandals Will Forever Tarnish the Brady-Belichick Legacy

No he is not.

Indeed.you took the Brady apologists to school major big time there.:clap2:
Shady Brady isnt even one of the top 10 best MODERN day quarterbacks in the superbowl era the fact that he has the home town refs in his pockets.:D

He cant win a PLAYOFF game on the road anymore cause he doesnt have the home town refs in his pockets.:D

Last time they did win a playoff game on the road came ten years ago against the chargers who had a coach named marty shittenheimer whos teams always went one and done in the playoffs with the chiefs and chargers.:rofl::lmao: other than when he had Montana which of course is the greatest quarterback ever of all time in the modern era.:D
and for sure beyond a doubt,not even one of the two twenty of all time.:rofl::lmao:

when you are involved in scandal after scandal you are a fraud.

Joe Montana is the greatest modern day quarterback in the superbowl era with the greatest of all time being Johnny Unitas.

the legitimate reasonable question for this thread title should be-Who is the greatest quarterback of all time in the modern era.Joe Montana,Terry Bradshaw,or John Elway?

Elway is a legit contender of those three because in the beginning when he first came into the league,he had no running game.no defense and had to carry the load all on his shoulders. I am not sure Montana or Bradshaw could have done that being under those circumstances elway was playing under.
For those who do not want to factor in all the information regarding Brady and just how he got his wins can keep their hero. It doe snot matter much...those fools would gladly fork over their hard earned dollars to an illusion.

I would consider many QBs including those you mentioned over Brady.
"Illusion"?

Illusion didn't complete nearly 500 yds worth of passes last night.....

Trust me....that was all very real....

I'm still stunned. I still can't believe they came back to win the game. I was thinking 2 touchdowns and 2 two-point conversions just to tie up the game? Nah, that is never going to happen, but it did happen! OMG. I can't believe they pulled that off.

When I awoke this morning, I was wondering if it was all just a dream. :lol:

I'm still stunned. I still can't believe they came back to win the game. I was thinking 2 touchdowns and 2 two-point conversions just to tie up the game? Nah, that is never going to happen, but it did happen! OMG. I can't believe they pulled that off.

When I awoke this morning, I was wondering if it was all just a dream. :lol:
My dad is that guy. "No way". As soon as he says that the comebacks begin.

We both wanted Atlanta to win but then he found out I had $10 on new england so then he didn't want me to lose money, plus who doesn't love a comeback? Great story. Wouldn't be as good if they ended up losing in ot.

Momentum in football can be a bitch huh? Atlanta couldnt put three lousy points on the board.

Who Leo Jones? Only 4 catches.

Forum List

Back