Is Tom Brady the Greatest Ever?

• Yes

Votes: 33 62.3%
  • No

Votes: 20 37.7%

• Total voters
Eliza-Dushku-Sexy-Dance-Gif-In-Bring-It-On.gif

Tough day to be a Brady hater...

What he did in the second half of that game was mind boggling.

Not in the top 5? You might as well have "CLUELESS" tattooed on your forehead, Patriot!

First quarterback to win 5 Super Bowls...and does it in the free agent era with completely different sets of receivers for each win!

Sets a new Super Bowl record for passing yards...

Engineers the greatest comeback in Super Bowl history...

But two more of you show up this morning and cast a vote that he's not the greatest of all time? How pathetic does that make you?

First quarterback to win 5 Super Bowls...and does it in the free agent era with completely different sets of receivers for each win!

But two more of you show up this morning and cast a vote that he's not the greatest of all time? How pathetic does that make you?
Again....rings measure TEAMS not individuals. Barry Sanders is the greatest RB ever - how many rings does he have?

Again....rings measure TEAMS not individuals. Barry Sanders is the greatest RB ever - how many rings does he have?

None of them have ever done what Tom Brady did last night.

post-30756-Cameron-Diaz-booty-dance-gif-C-lIeJ.gif

I'm still stunned. I still can't believe they came back to win the game. I was thinking 2 touchdowns and 2 two-point conversions just to tie up the game? Nah, that is never going to happen, but it did happen! OMG. I can't believe they pulled that off.

When I awoke this morning, I was wondering if it was all just a dream. :lol:

They had to go 91 yards and then make the two point conversion......I thought ...no way in hell

*sigh*

Of course I was talking about after the acts were over with.

Yes, Brady could have tried to continue to higher courts. I've already said multiple times he decided to stop fighting the suspension. There's a difference between accepting a punishment and agreeing to a punishment, however.
Did he not agree to the punishment?
Yea so. The courts ask you to take a deal. 6 months probation and it won't go to trial where you might get ten years. So you take the deal.
so what.:slap:
So what now? No one remembers the cheating. Bradys the best
Brady's cheating was remembered in the voting for league MVP and Offensive player of the year.

Brady's performance put Brady at another level. That was an incredible and improbable comeback on the world's largest stage. Brady moved up my list and many others last night.

Matt Ryan was voted MVP for the regular season because he was, he had an amazing season.

Brady has more passing yards than Marino, more TDs, MORE Championships
Marino still has the most 400+ yard games in NFL history, the most TD's per game in NFL history, and the most passing yards per game in history. The only reason Brady has more total yards and TD's is because he's played in a lot more games. Just like the only reason Emmitt Smith has more yards than Barry Sanders is because he played in a lot more games.

Clearly, Lady Gaga inspired the Patriots to come out and play for real in the second half.

No other explanation fits the facts

Brady has more passing yards than Marino, more TDs, MORE Championships
Marino still has the most 400+ yard games in NFL history, the most TD's per game in NFL history, and the most passing yards per game in history. The only reason Brady has more total yards and TD's is because he's played in a lot more games. Just like the only reason Emmitt Smith has more yards than Barry Sanders is because he played in a lot more games.

Marino has a losing record in the playoffs

Marino could put up big numbers against bottom dwellers during the regular season. But when he had to play playoff caliber teams, he was choke city

Joe Namath is the best quarterback ever because he won at least two Superbowls.
Lol, so if a QB has won FIVE SB's he must be 2.5 times better than Namath!

Nice try, but no Tootsie Roll for you, dude.

Namath only played in one Superbowl....Jets won because of their defense
Namath has more interceptions than touchdowns

Marino has a losing record in the playoffs

Marino could put up big numbers against bottom dwellers during the regular season. But when he had to play playoff caliber teams, he was choke city
Shocking....another thread....another post where Wrongwinger simply makes stuff up. Literally just makes stuff up. It's amazing that he never feels shame when people correct him with the facts.

In only his second year in the NFL (you know - when Tom Brady was riding the bench in New England because he wasn't good enough to start) Marino torched the vaunted Pittsburgh Steelers defense (lead by the ultimate bad-ass Jack Lambert) to win the AFC Championship:

21 of 32 (65.63%) for 421 yards 4 TD's and 1 INT

Forum List

Back