Is Tom Brady the Greatest Ever?

Is Tom Brady the Greatest Ever?

• Yes

Votes: 33 62.3%
  • No

Votes: 20 37.7%

• Total voters
Marino has a losing record in the playoffs

Marino could put up big numbers against bottom dwellers during the regular season. But when he had to play playoff caliber teams, he was choke city
Shocking....another thread....another post where Wrongwinger simply makes stuff up. Literally just makes stuff up. It's amazing that he never feels shame when people correct him with the facts.

In only his second year in the NFL (you know - when Tom Brady was riding the bench in New England because he wasn't good enough to start) Marino torched the vaunted Pittsburgh Steelers defense (lead by the ultimate bad-ass Jack Lambert) to win the AFC Championship:

21 of 32 (65.63%) for 421 yards 4 TD's and 1 INT

Woop de fucking do

Marino had one good game in the playoffs. Had his ass handed to him by Montana in his only Super Bowl

Brady beat the 14 point favored Rams in the SB in only his second season. Marino is still waiting for his first

Now that's odd....here is the complete playoff history of the Miami Dolphins during Dan Marino's career with them. How can he have a "losing record" when I don't see his name listed here anywhere. Do you? :dunno:

Tm Opp Result
MIA SEA L 20-27
MIA SEA W 31-10
MIA PIT W 45-28
MIA N SFO L 16-38
MIA CLE W 24-21
MIA NWE L 14-31
MIA KAN W 17-16
MIA @ BUF L 34-44
MIA SDG W 31-0
MIA BUF L 10-29
MIA KAN W 27-17
MIA @ SDG L 21-22
MIA @ BUF L 22-37
MIA @ NWE L 3-17
MIA BUF W 24-17
MIA @ DEN L 3-38
MIA @ SEA W 20-17
MIA @ JAX L 7-62

Marino could put up big numbers against bottom dwellers during the regular season. But when he had to play playoff caliber teams, he was choke city
Shocking....another thread....another post where Wrongwinger simply makes stuff up. Literally just makes stuff up. It's amazing that he never feels shame when people correct him with the facts.

In only his second year in the NFL (you know - when Tom Brady was riding the bench in New England because he wasn't good enough to start) Marino torched the vaunted Pittsburgh Steelers defense (lead by the ultimate bad-ass Jack Lambert) to win the AFC Championship:

21 of 32 (65.63%) for 421 yards 4 TD's and 1 INT

Woop de fucking do
Wrongwinger's typical response when he's proven wrong :lmao:

Now that's odd....here is the complete playoff history of the Miami Dolphins during Dan Marino's career with them. How can he have a "losing record" when I don't see his name listed here anywhere. Do you? :dunno:

Tm Opp Result
MIA SEA L 20-27
MIA SEA W 31-10
MIA PIT W 45-28
MIA N SFO L 16-38
MIA CLE W 24-21
MIA NWE L 14-31
MIA KAN W 17-16
MIA @ BUF L 34-44
MIA SDG W 31-0
MIA BUF L 10-29
MIA KAN W 27-17
MIA @ SDG L 21-22
MIA @ BUF L 22-37
MIA @ NWE L 3-17
MIA BUF W 24-17
MIA @ DEN L 3-38
MIA @ SEA W 20-17
MIA @ JAX L 7-62

See those "Ls"???

There are ten of them.......TEN
Only eight Ws

Wait a second....come to think of it....I don't EVER remember seeing Tom Brady "win" a playoff game. Here are the complete New England Patriots playoff results during Tom Brady's career with them. I don't see his name listed anywhere - do you?

Tm Opp Result
NWE OAK W 16-13
NWE @ PIT W 24-17
NWE N STL W 20-17
NWE TEN W 17-14
NWE IND W 24-14
NWE N CAR W 32-29
NWE IND W 20-3
NWE @ PIT W 41-27
NWE N PHI W 24-21
NWE JAX W 28-3
NWE @ DEN L 13-27
NWE NYJ W 37-16
NWE @ SDG W 24-21
NWE @ IND L 34-38
NWE JAX W 31-20
NWE SDG W 21-12
NWE N NYG L 14-17
NWE BAL L 14-33
NWE NYJ L 21-28
NWE DEN W 45-10
NWE BAL W 23-20
NWE N NYG L 17-21
NWE HOU W 41-28
NWE BAL L 13-28
NWE IND W 43-22
NWE @ DEN L 16-26
NWE BAL W 35-31
NWE IND W 45-7
NWE N SEA W 28-24
NWE KAN W 27-20
NWE @ DEN L 18-20
NWE HOU W 34-16
NWE PIT W 36-17

See those "Ls"??? There are ten of them.......TEN
Only eight Ws
"Only 8 wins". That means the Dolphins won almost as many playoff games as they lost. Which is astounding considering the majority of teams don't even make the playoffs. Either way - I don't see Dan Marino's name anywhere. And you've yet to admit that you see his name. So I think at this point we can all agree that you know even less about football than you do politics (and that is saying quite a bit because your lack of knowledge about politics is down right frightening).

Only eight Ws
"Only 8 wins". That means the Dolphins won almost as many playoff games as they lost. Which is astounding considering the majority of teams don't even make the playoffs. Either way - I don't see Dan Marino's name anywhere. And you've yet to admit that you see his name. So I think at this point we can all agree that you know even less about football than you do politics (and that is saying quite a bit because your lack of knowledge about politics is down right frightening).

I hate to point out the obvious here, Patriot but claiming that Dan Marino performed better in the post season than Tom Brady is laughable! Please stop...you're embarrassing yourself!

There are 3 greatest quarterbacks of all time with 4 Superbowls each Brady, Montana and Bradshaw. If he wins this one, Brady is number one.

Montana is a distant second. Bradshaw is probably down further on the list.

Only eight Ws

You don't get consideration as Greatest of all time when you have no championships and a losing record in the playoffs

Great QBs come up big in big games....Marino didn't

You don't get consideration as Greatest of all time when you have no championships and a losing record in the playoffs
Nobody is arguing that the Miami Dolphins were the "greatest of all time". Due try and keep up with the discussion here.

Great QBs come up big in big games

Where are all those game winning drives in the 4th quarter of playoff games?

Brady has them....Marino doesn't

I salute Tom Brady and the New England Patriots! Epic comeback!

They're not my Super Bowl Champion!
O S A R!

Just want to help you understand it, so I put it in Okie-Arky lingo for you.

Joe Namath is the best quarterback ever because he won at least two Superbowls.

I hope not but Broadway Joe might be gay because he wore women's sheer stockings in Hanes Woman Stocking advertisements and shaved his legs.

The first was called the NFL v AFL championship and not Superbowl.

Neither was the second one, it was Super Bowl III when the game became the Super Bowl.

What part of Super bowl MVP went over your head?
What part of "wasn't even good enough to get off the bench" during his first two years while Marino was re-writing the record books during his went over your head? :dunno:

Got off the bench in his second year on won a Super bowl in spite of being a 14 pt underdog
Never looked back

After his first two years...Marino never did anything
Brady won his fifth championship yesterday at 39.....Marino never accomplished anything after 25

Forum List

Back