Is Tom Brady the Greatest Ever?

Is Tom Brady the Greatest Ever?

• Yes

Votes: 33 62.3%
  • No

Votes: 20 37.7%

• Total voters
Don’t look at Tom Brady next to Joe Montana or Otto Graham. Compare him to Freddy Krueger or Michael Myers.
Mark Wahlberg, no stranger to scary movies (Fear), left early believing the sequel’s box-office draw already dead. But killing Brady proves about as easy as killing Jason. He comes back, again and again and again.

Down 25 points in the third quarter, the 39-going-on-29 quarterback engineered the greatest comeback in Super Bowl history. Like Ringo, he relied on a little help from his friends.

Julian Edelman’s circus catch in triple coverage, Dont’a Hightower’s strip sack leading to a quick Danny Amendola touchdown, and the Pats D pushing the Falcons out of field-goal range to force a punt in the fourth quarter all made the impossible possible.

But mainly, it was Brady. And all the while, you could hear the creepy Halloween piano tinkling in the background.

He threw for 466 yards, shattering a Super Bowl record held for 17 years by Kurt Warner, and completed 43 passes to set another record. He threw for 195 yards in the fourth quarter, slashing the Atlanta Falcons secondary and cutting out the heart of the team’s long-suffering fanbase. By the time the silver dollar landed on heads, the conclusion, like so many horror endings, seemed a fait accompli.

We saw him kill the St. Louis Rams, Carolina Panthers, and Seattle Seahawks similarly. Fans of horror know that in the sequels the similar gets done more spectacularly. So, midway through the third quarter, when the Falcons enjoyed a 99.6 percent win probability, Tom Brady decided that he liked those odds and did what Tom Brady does. That was Super Bowl 51. That was the last 15 or so seasons.

“We all brought each other back,” the Super Bowl MVP, reverting from slasher villain to his aw-shucks alter ego, reflected after the game. “We never felt out of it.”

Jason Voorhees, Not Joe Montana, the Proper Comparison for Tom Brady - Breitbart

Who's wife is hotter?

[URL='http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/ncaaf/2015/02/12/vmi-nfl-coach-mike-tomlin-dan-quinn-pittsburgh-steelers-atlanta-falcons/23305311/']
bill-belichick-girlfriend1.jpg
[/URL]
Lets play F Marry Kill. I'd F Belecheck's wife, Marry the Falcon's Owners wife because she's a rich spinner and kill the Atlanta Coach's wife because she's ugly. LOL.

Tom Brady is the best football player in history. Nobody can deny that.

I certainly can. ;)
You can but you would be wrong. Who is the best? Can you name him? Can you get 10 people to agree that person is better than Tom Brady? Bullshit.

Better football player, not quarterback, and in history, not the Super Bowl era? Go back to when players had to play offense and defense, go back to someone like Otto Graham who went to the championship game in every single season he played, there are tons of choices. Even in the SB era, you will find people who would consider any number of all-time greats better football players.

Now you guys are becoming pathetic. LOL. You can't say Montana is better anymore, not Bradshaw, not Marino so you pull these guys out of your ass.

View attachment 110961
View attachment 110962
1839 × 2755 - en.wikipedia.org
View attachment 110963

No one is taking you seriously. Stop it. I get it. You don't like Brady but the fact is he is money. Never count him out.

Snouter said that Brady is the best football player in history. Not the best quarterback, and not in the Super Bowl era. I would argue that someone who played in 10 championship games in 10 seasons, winning 7, had more success than Brady who has played in 7 championships, winning 5, in 16 years. I think someone who was great at multiple positions could be looked at as a better football player than Brady, even if Brady is the best quarterback. Just because Brady may be the best quarterback of the Super Bowl era does not mean he is the best football player ever.

I never said I don't like Brady. I certainly can say that anyone I want to is better than Brady, as Super Bowl wins are not the only metric by which to judge a quarterback or any other player. Brady didn't even play a great game in this Super Bowl; he played a great last 20 minutes or so. Brady was actually pretty bad until the third quarter. He was missing throws, threw a pick-six, and was getting sacked pretty often. Once the Atlanta defense wore down, however, he was able to pick them apart. Even then, he had some help from one of the greatest catches in the history of the NFL playoffs from Edelman.

You may think that having the most Super Bowl wins makes a quarterback the greatest. I don't agree with that.

Brady is probably the best of the SB era, but I might put him at 1a and Montana at 1b.

I would not say Brady is the greatest football player ever.

Alex? Alex? Alex?

LOL!

He had all sorts of time last week to post and post and post, this week he now claims he has life outside the USMB.

LOL!!

LARAMSFAN?

You there?

Have any more conspiracy theories?

Hello?

RAMSFAN, you didn't harm yourself did you?

LOL!!!!!

oh and one more thing,I have done enough research for the day that i have no doubt the NFL has it rigged for surprise,the cheats to win again.One key thing I WILL pass on that I know is that asshole trump is friends with shady brady.that is not a secret..one thing that is is that trump only likes winners.

The falcons have never been winners.the NFL wants brady to have another win so he can ride off in the sunset same as john elway did after facing none othere than the same opponent,the falcons same as elway faced, Now i would love to be wrong on this and hope I am but it all makes sense.
this is the first chance i have had to come online since saturday so in saying that-well
just as I called it.as everyone can see after reading this post i called it correctly the NFL had it rigged for the cheats to win.

I also said earlier in one of my posts that i could guarantee the game would go down to the wire as it did because the patriot games ALWAYS do,that is how they were planned months in advance. because they are the PATRIOTS,they are the good guys so the NFL wants the games to be exciting all the time with the GOOD guys-the red,white and blue men to struggle for most the time but come out and be victorious in the end since again they are the PATRIOTS,the good guys.

Its no fun watching it when you know whats going to happen in advance. I turned it on and watched about ten minutes of the third quarter and was surprised to see they were down by like 25 to 3 or something but what i was NOT surprised about what,I knew beyond a doubt they would come back and win since its fixed and roger goddel has his head up krafts ass. when i saw that I said to myself-yeah that lead wont last,they will come back and win at the last second,the fix is in and thats how they have it scripted. sure enough did that happen or what?

Plus as i said earlier,it all depended on who the most money was put on who would win.well most americans were thinking with their heart and not with their head on who they WANTED to win,most voted the falcons so since most the money was put on the falcons there was never a doubt in my mind they had it scripted for the cheats to win.

there is this one guy on youtube that called it down to a tee,he really knows his stuff.I can make lots of money from him next year following him.He not only said before the game started the falcons would have a big lead but said that the game would ALSO go into overtime.I believed him on the first part but when i saw him say that i was like-yeah whatever,there has never been one that went into overtime,thats not going to happen. but sure enough,he knew.This guy really knows his stuff.

oh and one more thing,I have done enough research for the day that i have no doubt the NFL has it rigged for surprise,the cheats to win again.One key thing I WILL pass on that I know is that asshole trump is friends with shady brady.that is not a secret..one thing that is is that trump only likes winners.

The falcons have never been winners.the NFL wants brady to have another win so he can ride off in the sunset same as john elway did after facing none othere than the same opponent,the falcons same as elway faced, Now i would love to be wrong on this and hope I am but it all makes sense.
this is the first chance i have had to come online since saturday so in saying that-well
just as I called it.as everyone can see after reading this post i called it correctly the NFL had it rigged for the cheats to win.

I also said earlier in one of my posts that i could guarantee the game would go down to the wire as it did because the patriot games ALWAYS do,that is how they were planned months in advance.

Its no fun watching it when you know whats going to happen in advance. I turned it on and watched about ten minutes of the third quarter and was surprised to see they were down by like 25 to 3 or something but what i was NOT surprised about what,I knew beyond a doubt they would come back and win since its fixed and roger goddel has his head up krafts ass. when i saw that I said to myself-yeah that lead wont last,they will come back and win at the last second,the fix is in and thats how they have it scripted. sure enough did that happen or what?

Plus as i said earlier,it all depended on who the most money was put on who would win.well most americans were thinking with their heart and not with their head on who they WANTED to win,most voted the falcons so since most the money was put on the falcons there was never a doubt in my mind they had it scripted for the cheats to win.

there is this one guy on youtube that called it down to a tee,he really knows his stuff.I can make lots of money from him next year following him.He not only said before the game started the falcons would have a big lead but said that the game would ALSO go into overtime.I believed him on the first part but when i saw him say that i was like-yeah whatever,there has never been one that went into overtime,thats not going to happen. but sure enough,he knew.This guy really knows his stuff.
so you're saying when Atlanta had the ball on the NE 22 with three minutes to play, they purposely didn't run the ball to lose? wow. that's far out there. So Atlanta was in on it. gotcha.

I also said earlier in one of my posts that i could guarantee the game would go down to the wire as it did because the patriot games ALWAYS do,that is how they were planned months in advance. because they are the PATRIOTS,they are the good guys so the NFL wants the games to be exciting all the time with the GOOD guys-the red,white and blue men to struggle for most the time but come out and be victorious in the end since again they are the PATRIOTS,the good guys.

You should have predicted it at the start of the second half. You didn't so I don't believe you.

Basically if the Patriots win you say they cheated. Zero credibility

You should have predicted it at the start of the second half. You didn't so I don't believe you.

I'd like to know if the pick six was part of the strategy.

BRADY....yes BRADY was suspended for cause. BRADY agreed to the punishment. Brady is a liar, cheater and destroyed evidence

You keep saying Brady agreed to the punishment. I think that is disingenuous. It would be more accurate to say that, having fought against the punishment for a while, Brady decided to stop fighting and accept the punishment.

Saying he agreed to it implies he thought it was warranted. I'm not sure where his appealing the decision and taking it to court would give that impression.
Brady agreed to the punishment
"Tom Brady Agrees to Serve Four Game Deflategate Suspension"

Tom Brady Agrees to Serve Four Game Deflategate Suspension - Breitbart

Argue with the source.

you know the NFL season is over with as of tomorrow.this issue is dead because you took them to school with a major ass beating with this article here with your first post on the first page
Cheating Scandals Will Forever Tarnish the Brady-Belichick Legacy.

.you OWNED them wit this link but they are so much in denial that they wont read it and they are so butthurt this article takes them to school they probably think that I was the one that wrote it knowing the crack these guys smoke the fact they seem to think i am the ONLY person in the world that thinks they have created the biggest scandal in sports since the black sox.

after all,they think you are me,and I guess that P@triot must be as well and who knows since they think you are me,they probablu think I was at the superbowl last year and there were not thousands booeing brady at halftime,that it was just MY one voice booeing him so since they probably have that incredible logic,they probably think I wrote this article here as well since it takes them to school and proves they have their head up bradys ass and are in denial he is a fraud and cheater and does not belong in the hall of fame. another common trait cheatriot apologists have as well is they have reading comprehension problems.

No matter how many times i have said it,it goes through one ear and out the other that greats like montana,bradshaw and aikman have not been called cheaters by so many former NFL players.they are so much in denial about that fact they only see whnat they WANT to see and ignore i posted that as well as never bothering to read this link here below of yours since it took them to school.
:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

Cheating Scandals Will Forever Tarnish the Brady-Belichick Legacy
Brady didn't cheat this year yet here he is in the Superbowl again. That makes him the goat
BooBoo: "Brady didn't cheat this year"

:spinner::rofl::rofl:
:beer::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::cuckoo::cuckoo::haha::haha::haha:

You keep saying Brady agreed to the punishment. I think that is disingenuous. It would be more accurate to say that, having fought against the punishment for a while, Brady decided to stop fighting and accept the punishment.

Saying he agreed to it implies he thought it was warranted. I'm not sure where his appealing the decision and taking it to court would give that impression.
Brady agreed to the punishment
"Tom Brady Agrees to Serve Four Game Deflategate Suspension"

Tom Brady Agrees to Serve Four Game Deflategate Suspension - Breitbart

Argue with the source.

you know the NFL season is over with as of tomorrow.this issue is dead because you took them to school with a major ass beating with this article here with your first post on the first page
Cheating Scandals Will Forever Tarnish the Brady-Belichick Legacy.

.you OWNED them wit this link but they are so much in denial that they wont read it and they are so butthurt this article takes them to school they probably think that I was the one that wrote it knowing the crack these guys smoke the fact they seem to think i am the ONLY person in the world that thinks they have created the biggest scandal in sports since the black sox.

after all,they think you are me,and I guess that P@triot must be as well and who knows since they think you are me,they probablu think I was at the superbowl last year and there were not thousands booeing brady at halftime,that it was just MY one voice booeing him so since they probably have that incredible logic,they probably think I wrote this article here as well since it takes them to school and proves they have their head up bradys ass and are in denial he is a fraud and cheater and does not belong in the hall of fame. another common trait cheatriot apologists have as well is they have reading comprehension problems.

No matter how many times i have said it,it goes through one ear and out the other that greats like montana,bradshaw and aikman have not been called cheaters by so many former NFL players.they are so much in denial about that fact they only see whnat they WANT to see and ignore i posted that as well as never bothering to read this link here below of yours since it took them to school.
:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

Cheating Scandals Will Forever Tarnish the Brady-Belichick Legacy
Brady didn't cheat this year yet here he is in the Superbowl again. That makes him the goat
BooBoo: "Brady didn't cheat this year"

:spinner::rofl::rofl:
:beer::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::cuckoo::cuckoo::haha::haha::haha:
so curious, why do both teams in a game get a set of footballs to use when they have the ball rather than just using a single set of footballs?

I'd like to know if the pick six was part of the strategy.
They ad lib and improv. For awhile goddell was worried Atlanta was going to go rogue

I used to think Joe Montana was the greatest ever, but I'm wondering if Tom Brady is the best.

What do you think?
Until around 9:30 pm CST in Houston tonight, it had been a 3 way tie between Terry Bradshaw, Joe Montana, and Tom Brady for the greatest quarterback ever.

But tonight Brady broke the tie and has 5 Superbowl rings.

New England as a team is now tied with Dallas and San Francisco with 5 Superbowl trophies. They need one more to tie Pittsburg.

actually it STILL is a tie between montana and bradshaw as the best QB in the superbowl era,the other is a fraud with no superbowl rings same as barry bonds does not have 73 homers in a season either since he is a fraud as well.

You know la ram fan was so happy going into the second half. And he's probably super depressed now. Lol.

err no cause i knew they had it scripted for the
The debate is over. Tom Brady is the best QB of all time.
He's not even in the top 5
:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:
or eve the top 20 the cheatriot apologists are so much in denial on this.lol

Well played. Well played. But.....he's still not even in the conversation with Dan Marino.

or DOZENS of other modern day QB's the fact THEY were not frauds exposed as that.:rolleyes::D

Again....rings measure TEAMS not individuals. Barry Sanders is the greatest RB ever - how many rings does he have?

logic and common sense like that never register with the cheatriot apologists.:up: actually Jim Brown would be the greatest.

Wrongwinger's typical response when he's proven wrong :lmao:

He would kill himself before he would ever admit to being proven wrong,he STILL cant come to grips with himself that he wrong that the Rams would never come back to LA after all.:rofl::lmao:

Yeah....after Drew Bledsoe got hurt in game #10 and Brady was forced to come off the bench :lmao:

i know.i have told them that a MILLION times in the past in their ramblings they have that belicheat is the greatest coach ever,yeah he was so great he did not even think Brady was good enough to be the starter that year only putting him in when he was FORCED to they always ignore.:rofl: Had Belicheat had HIS way,Bledsoe would have remained the starter the whole year had he not been hurt the fact he did not think Brady was ready yet.:lmao:

Last edited:
Yeah, I get you are upset or butt hurt or whatever. But how about posting your snide remarks here instead of on my profile. Thread remarks there tend to get deleted pretty quickly.

Marino has a losing record in the playoffs

Marino could put up big numbers against bottom dwellers during the regular season. But when he had to play playoff caliber teams, he was choke city
Shocking....another thread....another post where Wrongwinger simply makes stuff up. Literally just makes stuff up. It's amazing that he never feels shame when people correct him with the facts.

In only his second year in the NFL (you know - when Tom Brady was riding the bench in New England because he wasn't good enough to start) Marino torched the vaunted Pittsburgh Steelers defense (lead by the ultimate bad-ass Jack Lambert) to win the AFC Championship:

21 of 32 (65.63%) for 421 yards 4 TD's and 1 INT

what do you expect? He seriously thinks the Rams are still in st louis this year.

I also said earlier in one of my posts that i could guarantee the game would go down to the wire as it did because the patriot games ALWAYS do,that is how they were planned months in advance.

so you're saying when Atlanta had the ball on the NE 22 with three minutes to play, they purposely didn't run the ball to lose? wow. that's far out there. So Atlanta was in on it. gotcha.

i Know it sounds crazy and all but the coach for sure is in on it.when i saw that they were down by three touchdowns I laughed when i saw what the final score was cause it was so easy to predict just as i called it.same as it was easy as pie the know the donkeys were going to lose it last year cause the NFL wanted manning to have another ring before he retired this was to easy to predict cause most the money was on the falcons. I had to laugh when I saw the pats came back cause it was too easy to know before hand thats what would happen,that the NFL would never want the pats under robert kraft to be involved in a blowout plus since most the money on the falcons nationwide it was a no brainer.:rolleyes:

I am asked by people to watch these playoffs and superbowls but WHY,its no fun when you know whats going to happen? :uhoh3: as I said,cause the games are rigged and scripted same as pro wrestling,its too easy to know in advance.

I knew beyond a doubt the donkeys would win last year knowing they wanted manning to have another ring before he retired and it was easy as pie to know the pats would d come back and win knowing they would not want the pats to be involved in a blowout and all the money was on the falcons.

PLUS this person on youtube he is a genius,I could make some major big bucks following this guy next year,he predicted before the game that not ONLY would the pats be down buy three touchdowns or so but ALSO that the superbowl would go into overtime for the first time ever. I figured he was correct on the first part but i dismissed the second part when he said it would be a tie and go into overtime.i shrugged my shoulders and said-yeah right,whatever,thats never going to happen. but the guy was right,the guy is a genius.

so you suckers can keep on thinking these games are not rigged and not a dog and pony show all scripted out months in advance same as the elections are for POTUS while "I" next year will be laughing all the way to the bank after i start paying attention to this genius at youtube who called it to a tee.my gain,you cheatriot apologists loss for being in denial.I will be the winner here rolling in dough next year.:up:

I was so positive it was rigged for the cheats i won $500 bucks. Next year I will be ready to win thousands when i follow this genius who said the cheats would be down by a large margin but not only come back and win but it would go into overtime. so laugh all you want but I am the one thats rolling in the dough now laughing at you all for actually believing these games are not rigged and scripted down to the wire with all the coachs involved. I am the one rolling in the money from my research while you guys are played for scukers year in and year out.
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

nuff said. like i said,I am the one rolling in the dough right now so I am not interested in trying to convince the cheatriot apologists anymore that he is now even one of the top 20 bests.the guy NEVER has pressure put on him on third downs,that is how he completes passes is they never bring pressure when it counts most.the guy is not that good.when he has pressure under him,he folds.

Marino has a losing record in the playoffs

Now that's odd....here is the complete playoff history of the Miami Dolphins during Dan Marino's career with them. How can he have a "losing record" when I don't see his name listed here anywhere. Do you? :dunno:

Tm Opp Result
MIA SEA L 20-27
MIA SEA W 31-10
MIA PIT W 45-28
MIA N SFO L 16-38
MIA CLE W 24-21
MIA NWE L 14-31
MIA KAN W 17-16
MIA @ BUF L 34-44
MIA SDG W 31-0
MIA BUF L 10-29
MIA KAN W 27-17
MIA @ SDG L 21-22
MIA @ BUF L 22-37
MIA @ NWE L 3-17
MIA BUF W 24-17
MIA @ DEN L 3-38
MIA @ SEA W 20-17
MIA @ JAX L 7-62

See those "Ls"???

There are ten of them.......TEN
Only eight Ws

Marino's last game being the most-lopsided postseason game in SIXTY YEARS...a 55-point pasting by the Jaguars featuring two interceptions, two fumbles, and a QB rating of a 34.6, one of the worst ever in the postseason.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back