Is Tom Brady the Greatest Ever?

Is Tom Brady the Greatest Ever?

• Yes

Votes: 33 62.3%
  • No

Votes: 20 37.7%

• Total voters
You don't get consideration as Greatest of all time when you have no championships and a losing record in the playoffs
Nobody is arguing that the Miami Dolphins were the "greatest of all time". Due try and keep up with the discussion here.
You should probably see a trained professional to deal with those hallucinations.

And by trained professional, I mean "lobotomist".

I fell asleep and the score was 6-28...
I woke up hearing.....
THE NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS HAVE WON THE SUPERBOWL

I shot up and started screaming....
WHAAAT!!! I MISSED THE GREATEST COMEBACK!
I DIDN'T RECORD, I DIDN'T RECORD

I woke up hearing.....

you missed the greatest RIGGED comeback.

everybody should listen to these two dudes and watch this video,it only takes two minutes.
:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

they hit the nail right on the head.they are saying EVERYTHING I been saying all along.that Brady is not that good cause he did not play in an era where they smacked you around.He is such a baby he would never last in that era where the defenders could MUG the receivers.THEY said that,NOT ME.:clap2::up: I love the part as well where they said its just like politics,rigged.:thup:

more and more . people are waking all the time that these games are rigged,same as boxing where they are paid off to take a fall.no different. that older dude in the video says EVERYTHING i been saying.fuck the NFL.:up:stick with college football where they play for the love of the GAME instead of the love of the money in the NFL where the game is all scripted..

give me a fucking break,a team that WANTS to win is not going to go and blow a 25 point lead like that in a big game when they KNOW they have to pass to catch up.not UNLESS the game is rigged.:rolleyes:

Like someone else said on anothee message board,the falcons they were not even trying in the second half,they did not pressure him on third down allowing him to make easy passes to recivers.they ALSO said that other than the superbowl with the seahawks where pete the cheat threw the game cause he as payed off not running the ball,that other than that superbowl with pete the cheat,this was the msot OBVIOUS game that was thrown with this comeback.

great to see some intelligent people out there who get this.as i said,more and more people are waking up this.:thup: give me the good old days back in the 60's,70's and 80's when the game was not corrupt as it is now and so much money was on the line anyday of the year over these fraud games.:thup:

since this thread IS about Brady here is another video video here that exposes Shady Brady as a fraud and how he is very evil as well.Its longer but its very informative what a fraud brady is.:thup:

some of the stuff in here in this video about Brady is just revolting and sick.the guy is one sick fuck.how anyone can admire this sick fuck AFTER watching this video STILL,well then you all are all sick fucks as well.you just cant get around that one.:rolleyes: He gets exposed at the end so watch the ENTIRE video.

Last edited:
I woke up hearing.....

you missed the greatest RIGGED comeback.

everybody should listen to these two dudes and watch this video,it only takes two minutes.
:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

they hit the nail right on the head.they are saying EVERYTHING I been saying all along.that Brady is not that good cause he did not play in an era where they smacked you around.He is such a baby he would never last in that era where the defenders could MUG the receivers.THEY said that,NOT ME.:clap2::up: I love the part as well where they said its just like politics,rigged.:thup:

more and more . people are waking all the time that these games are rigged,same as boxing where they are paid off to take a fall.no different. that older dude in the video says EVERYTHING i been saying.fuck the NFL.:up:stick with college football where they play for the love of the GAME instead of the love of the money in the NFL where the game is all scripted..

give me a fucking break,a team that WANTS to win is not going to go and blow a 25 point lead like that in a big game when they KNOW they have to pass to catch up.not UNLESS the game is rigged.:rolleyes:

Like someone else said on anothee message board,the falcons they were not even trying in the second half,they did not pressure him on third down allowing him to make easy passes to recivers.they ALSO said that other than the superbowl with the seahawks where pete the cheat threw the game cause he as payed off not running the ball,that other than that superbowl with pete the cheat,this was the msot OBVIOUS game that was thrown with this comeback.

great to see some intelligent people out there who get this.as i said,more and more people are waking up this.:thup: give me the good old days back in the 60's,70's and 80's when the game was not corrupt as it is now and so much money was on the line anyday of the year over these fraud games.:thup:

since this thread IS about Brady here is another video video here that exposes Shady Brady as a fraud and how he is very evil as well.Its longer but its very informative what a fraud brady is.:thup:

some of the stuff in here in this video about Brady is just revolting and sick.the guy is one sick fuck.how anyone can admire this sick fuck AFTER watching this video STILL,well then you all are all sick fucks as well.you just cant get around that one.:rolleyes: He gets exposed at the end so watch the ENTIRE video.

If the games are rigged, how in the hell did Brady, Bellichick or Carroll cheat?

Don't bother answering because the answer is they can't cheat if the games are rigged, so either way you are a lying and I just exposed your dishonesty.
images

I used to think Joe Montana was the greatest ever, but I'm wondering if Tom Brady is the best.

What do you think?
Until around 9:30 pm CST in Houston tonight, it had been a 3 way tie between Terry Bradshaw, Joe Montana, and Tom Brady for the greatest quarterback ever.

But tonight Brady broke the tie and has 5 Superbowl rings.

New England as a team is now tied with Dallas and San Francisco with 5 Superbowl trophies. They need one more to tie Pittsburg.

actually it STILL is a tie between montana and bradshaw as the best QB in the superbowl era,the other is a fraud with no superbowl rings same as barry bonds does not have 73 homers in a season either since he is a fraud as well.
He didn't cheat this year and still won. Hell he spotted you 4 games then spotted you 25 points and still won

Marino has a losing record in the playoffs

Marino could put up big numbers against bottom dwellers during the regular season. But when he had to play playoff caliber teams, he was choke city
Shocking....another thread....another post where Wrongwinger simply makes stuff up. Literally just makes stuff up. It's amazing that he never feels shame when people correct him with the facts.

In only his second year in the NFL (you know - when Tom Brady was riding the bench in New England because he wasn't good enough to start) Marino torched the vaunted Pittsburgh Steelers defense (lead by the ultimate bad-ass Jack Lambert) to win the AFC Championship:

21 of 32 (65.63%) for 421 yards 4 TD's and 1 INT

what do you expect? He seriously thinks the Rams are still in st louis this year.
oh and one more thing,I have done enough research for the day that i have no doubt the NFL has it rigged for surprise,the cheats to win again.One key thing I WILL pass on that I know is that asshole trump is friends with shady brady.that is not a secret..one thing that is is that trump only likes winners.

The falcons have never been winners.the NFL wants brady to have another win so he can ride off in the sunset same as john elway did after facing none othere than the same opponent,the falcons same as elway faced, Now i would love to be wrong on this and hope I am but it all makes sense.
this is the first chance i have had to come online since saturday so in saying that-well
just as I called it.as everyone can see after reading this post i called it correctly the NFL had it rigged for the cheats to win.

I also said earlier in one of my posts that i could guarantee the game would go down to the wire as it did because the patriot games ALWAYS do,that is how they were planned months in advance.

Its no fun watching it when you know whats going to happen in advance. I turned it on and watched about ten minutes of the third quarter and was surprised to see they were down by like 25 to 3 or something but what i was NOT surprised about what,I knew beyond a doubt they would come back and win since its fixed and roger goddel has his head up krafts ass. when i saw that I said to myself-yeah that lead wont last,they will come back and win at the last second,the fix is in and thats how they have it scripted. sure enough did that happen or what?

Plus as i said earlier,it all depended on who the most money was put on who would win.well most americans were thinking with their heart and not with their head on who they WANTED to win,most voted the falcons so since most the money was put on the falcons there was never a doubt in my mind they had it scripted for the cheats to win.

there is this one guy on youtube that called it down to a tee,he really knows his stuff.I can make lots of money from him next year following him.He not only said before the game started the falcons would have a big lead but said that the game would ALSO go into overtime.I believed him on the first part but when i saw him say that i was like-yeah whatever,there has never been one that went into overtime,thats not going to happen. but sure enough,he knew.This guy really knows his stuff.
so you're saying when Atlanta had the ball on the NE 22 with three minutes to play, they purposely didn't run the ball to lose? wow. that's far out there. So Atlanta was in on it. gotcha.

i Know it sounds crazy and all but the coach for sure is in on it.when i saw that they were down by three touchdowns I laughed when i saw what the final score was cause it was so easy to predict just as i called it.same as it was easy as pie the know the donkeys were going to lose it last year cause the NFL wanted manning to have another ring before he retired this was to easy to predict cause most the money was on the falcons. I had to laugh when I saw the pats came back cause it was too easy to know before hand thats what would happen,that the NFL would never want the pats under robert kraft to be involved in a blowout plus since most the money on the falcons nationwide it was a no brainer.:rolleyes:

I am asked by people to watch these playoffs and superbowls but WHY,its no fun when you know whats going to happen? :uhoh3: as I said,cause the games are rigged and scripted same as pro wrestling,its too easy to know in advance.

I knew beyond a doubt the donkeys would win last year knowing they wanted manning to have another ring before he retired and it was easy as pie to know the pats would d come back and win knowing they would not want the pats to be involved in a blowout and all the money was on the falcons.

PLUS this person on youtube he is a genius,I could make some major big bucks following this guy next year,he predicted before the game that not ONLY would the pats be down buy three touchdowns or so but ALSO that the superbowl would go into overtime for the first time ever. I figured he was correct on the first part but i dismissed the second part when he said it would be a tie and go into overtime.i shrugged my shoulders and said-yeah right,whatever,thats never going to happen. but the guy was right,the guy is a genius.

so you suckers can keep on thinking these games are not rigged and not a dog and pony show all scripted out months in advance same as the elections are for POTUS while "I" next year will be laughing all the way to the bank after i start paying attention to this genius at youtube who called it to a tee.my gain,you cheatriot apologists loss for being in denial.I will be the winner here rolling in dough next year.:up:

I was so positive it was rigged for the cheats i won $500 bucks. Next year I will be ready to win thousands when i follow this genius who said the cheats would be down by a large margin but not only come back and win but it would go into overtime. so laugh all you want but I am the one thats rolling in the dough now laughing at you all for actually believing these games are not rigged and scripted down to the wire with all the coachs involved. I am the one rolling in the money from my research while you guys are played for scukers year in and year out.
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

nuff said. like i said,I am the one rolling in the dough right now so I am not interested in trying to convince the cheatriot apologists anymore that he is now even one of the top 20 bests.the guy NEVER has pressure put on him on third downs,that is how he completes passes is they never bring pressure when it counts most.the guy is not that good.when he has pressure under him,he folds.

Atlanta pressured him last night and he still managed to make some accurate passes. Plenty were dropped, but they were on target.

Who do you think is a better QB that is playing right now?

I'll tell you this, if the games are rigged you have to get the losingteam to go along with it. That might be possible if the franchise has won a few. But do you think Atlanta is giving up a shot at winning a Super Bowl for he first time in 51 years??

And look at the bonuses the coaches and players get if they win it. Will whomever rigs the game pay them those big bucks?

There is no way they could keep it quiet. Your theory is bullshit.

Brady agreed to the punishment
"Tom Brady Agrees to Serve Four Game Deflategate Suspension"

Tom Brady Agrees to Serve Four Game Deflategate Suspension - Breitbart

Argue with the source.

you know the NFL season is over with as of tomorrow.this issue is dead because you took them to school with a major ass beating with this article here with your first post on the first page
Cheating Scandals Will Forever Tarnish the Brady-Belichick Legacy.

.you OWNED them wit this link but they are so much in denial that they wont read it and they are so butthurt this article takes them to school they probably think that I was the one that wrote it knowing the crack these guys smoke the fact they seem to think i am the ONLY person in the world that thinks they have created the biggest scandal in sports since the black sox.

after all,they think you are me,and I guess that P@triot must be as well and who knows since they think you are me,they probablu think I was at the superbowl last year and there were not thousands booeing brady at halftime,that it was just MY one voice booeing him so since they probably have that incredible logic,they probably think I wrote this article here as well since it takes them to school and proves they have their head up bradys ass and are in denial he is a fraud and cheater and does not belong in the hall of fame. another common trait cheatriot apologists have as well is they have reading comprehension problems.

No matter how many times i have said it,it goes through one ear and out the other that greats like montana,bradshaw and aikman have not been called cheaters by so many former NFL players.they are so much in denial about that fact they only see whnat they WANT to see and ignore i posted that as well as never bothering to read this link here below of yours since it took them to school.
:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

Cheating Scandals Will Forever Tarnish the Brady-Belichick Legacy
Brady didn't cheat this year yet here he is in the Superbowl again. That makes him the goat
BooBoo: "Brady didn't cheat this year"

:spinner::rofl::rofl:
:beer::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::cuckoo::cuckoo::haha::haha::haha:
so curious, why do both teams in a game get a set of footballs to use when they have the ball rather than just using a single set of footballs?

Because 20 of the quarterbacks in the league lobbied the NFL to let them use their own balls that they had broken in as they liked them instead of having to play with the balls that were provided by the home team. It wasn't just Tom Brady that wanted to use his own balls...it was a "who's who" of NFL quarterbacks!

What's laughable about Fart Boy's claim that the Super Bowl was "fixed" is that you'd have to stage things like the Edleman catch, the Blount fumble, the Ryan fumble, the missed extra point by Gostkowski. Is anyone out there naive enough to think the NFL can stage athletic plays like those and make them look realistic? Does anyone out there think the officials were making bizarre and unwarranted calls? I thought they called a great game.

But then again you have to remember that Fart Boy also believes that the towers on 9/11 were brought down by the people in the Bush Administration. If you're THAT much of an idiot...then thinking the Super Bowl was fixed is a piece of cake!

Marino could put up big numbers against bottom dwellers during the regular season. But when he had to play playoff caliber teams, he was choke city
Shocking....another thread....another post where Wrongwinger simply makes stuff up. Literally just makes stuff up. It's amazing that he never feels shame when people correct him with the facts.

In only his second year in the NFL (you know - when Tom Brady was riding the bench in New England because he wasn't good enough to start) Marino torched the vaunted Pittsburgh Steelers defense (lead by the ultimate bad-ass Jack Lambert) to win the AFC Championship:

what do you expect? He seriously thinks the Rams are still in st louis this year.
oh and one more thing,I have done enough research for the day that i have no doubt the NFL has it rigged for surprise,the cheats to win again.One key thing I WILL pass on that I know is that asshole trump is friends with shady brady.that is not a secret..one thing that is is that trump only likes winners.

The falcons have never been winners.the NFL wants brady to have another win so he can ride off in the sunset same as john elway did after facing none othere than the same opponent,the falcons same as elway faced, Now i would love to be wrong on this and hope I am but it all makes sense.
this is the first chance i have had to come online since saturday so in saying that-well
just as I called it.as everyone can see after reading this post i called it correctly the NFL had it rigged for the cheats to win.

I also said earlier in one of my posts that i could guarantee the game would go down to the wire as it did because the patriot games ALWAYS do,that is how they were planned months in advance.

Its no fun watching it when you know whats going to happen in advance. I turned it on and watched about ten minutes of the third quarter and was surprised to see they were down by like 25 to 3 or something but what i was NOT surprised about what,I knew beyond a doubt they would come back and win since its fixed and roger goddel has his head up krafts ass. when i saw that I said to myself-yeah that lead wont last,they will come back and win at the last second,the fix is in and thats how they have it scripted. sure enough did that happen or what?

Plus as i said earlier,it all depended on who the most money was put on who would win.well most americans were thinking with their heart and not with their head on who they WANTED to win,most voted the falcons so since most the money was put on the falcons there was never a doubt in my mind they had it scripted for the cheats to win.

there is this one guy on youtube that called it down to a tee,he really knows his stuff.I can make lots of money from him next year following him.He not only said before the game started the falcons would have a big lead but said that the game would ALSO go into overtime.I believed him on the first part but when i saw him say that i was like-yeah whatever,there has never been one that went into overtime,thats not going to happen. but sure enough,he knew.This guy really knows his stuff.
so you're saying when Atlanta had the ball on the NE 22 with three minutes to play, they purposely didn't run the ball to lose? wow. that's far out there. So Atlanta was in on it. gotcha.

i Know it sounds crazy and all but the coach for sure is in on it.when i saw that they were down by three touchdowns I laughed when i saw what the final score was cause it was so easy to predict just as i called it.same as it was easy as pie the know the donkeys were going to lose it last year cause the NFL wanted manning to have another ring before he retired this was to easy to predict cause most the money was on the falcons. I had to laugh when I saw the pats came back cause it was too easy to know before hand thats what would happen,that the NFL would never want the pats under robert kraft to be involved in a blowout plus since most the money on the falcons nationwide it was a no brainer.:rolleyes:

I am asked by people to watch these playoffs and superbowls but WHY,its no fun when you know whats going to happen? :uhoh3: as I said,cause the games are rigged and scripted same as pro wrestling,its too easy to know in advance.

I knew beyond a doubt the donkeys would win last year knowing they wanted manning to have another ring before he retired and it was easy as pie to know the pats would d come back and win knowing they would not want the pats to be involved in a blowout and all the money was on the falcons.

PLUS this person on youtube he is a genius,I could make some major big bucks following this guy next year,he predicted before the game that not ONLY would the pats be down buy three touchdowns or so but ALSO that the superbowl would go into overtime for the first time ever. I figured he was correct on the first part but i dismissed the second part when he said it would be a tie and go into overtime.i shrugged my shoulders and said-yeah right,whatever,thats never going to happen. but the guy was right,the guy is a genius.

so you suckers can keep on thinking these games are not rigged and not a dog and pony show all scripted out months in advance same as the elections are for POTUS while "I" next year will be laughing all the way to the bank after i start paying attention to this genius at youtube who called it to a tee.my gain,you cheatriot apologists loss for being in denial.I will be the winner here rolling in dough next year.:up:

I was so positive it was rigged for the cheats i won $500 bucks. Next year I will be ready to win thousands when i follow this genius who said the cheats would be down by a large margin but not only come back and win but it would go into overtime. so laugh all you want but I am the one thats rolling in the dough now laughing at you all for actually believing these games are not rigged and scripted down to the wire with all the coachs involved. I am the one rolling in the money from my research while you guys are played for scukers year in and year out.

nuff said. like i said,I am the one rolling in the dough right now so I am not interested in trying to convince the cheatriot apologists anymore that he is now even one of the top 20 bests.the guy NEVER has pressure put on him on third downs,that is how he completes passes is they never bring pressure when it counts most.the guy is not that good.when he has pressure under him,he folds.

Atlanta pressured him last night and he still managed to make some accurate passes. Plenty were dropped, but they were on target.

Brady's passes in that over time drive were practically picture perfect. He was throwing things before the receiver came out of the break and his timing was beautiful. You can't stop that as a defense...you just can't.

What's laughable about Fart Boy's claim that the Super Bowl was "fixed" is that you'd have to stage things like the Edleman catch, the Blount fumble, the Ryan fumble, the missed extra point by Gostkowski. Is anyone out there naive enough to think the NFL can stage athletic plays like those and make them look realistic? Does anyone out there think the officials were making bizarre and unwarranted calls? I thought they called a great game.

But then again you have to remember that Fart Boy also believes that the towers on 9/11 were brought down by the people in the Bush Administration. If you're THAT much of an idiot...then thinking the Super Bowl was fixed is a piece of cake!
Well there is some truth to those bush claims but as far as the NFL you are right. More chance the moon landing was faked. Lol

Actually, while Atlanta pressured him, Brady was not throwing that accurate of passes. It was when the pressure let up that Brady started to pick them apart. In the earlier parts of the game, the first half and some of the third quarter, Brady threw quite a few inaccurate passes.

Actually, while Atlanta pressured him, Brady was not throwing that accurate of passes. It was when the pressure let up that Brady started to pick them apart. In the earlier parts of the game, the first half and some of the third quarter, Brady threw quite a few inaccurate passes.

Yes he did. Then Bellichick made adjustments. And their defense kept the Falson's offense off the field. D linemen can only press hard so many plays. Those are some big boys.

I'll tell you this, if the games are rigged you have to get the losingteam to go along with it. That might be possible if the franchise has won a few. But do you think Atlanta is giving up a shot at winning a Super Bowl for he first time in 51 years??

And look at the bonuses the coaches and players get if they win it. Will whomever rigs the game pay them those big bucks?

He uses it as an excuse when things don't go his way. If the la Rams ever won the Super Bowl he would claim it was legit and wasn't rigged.

Atlanta's D line isn't deep. When the Patriot's Defense kept shutting down the high powered Falcon's Offense the Atlanta D had to play...and play...and play! By the end of the game they were worn out and unable to get pressure on Brady. At that point he carved them up.

Well geez, this poster changed his name recently from "911 inside job." Does that raise any of your suspicions that the poster is a conspiracy theorist and sees conspiracies in practically everything?

Atlanta's D line isn't deep. When the Patriot's Defense kept shutting down the high powered Falcon's Offense the Atlanta D had to play...and play...and play! By the end of the game they were worn out and unable to get pressure on Brady. At that point he carved them up.

How did a 39 year old QB wear out a young defense? Lol!

Forum List

Back