Is Tom Brady the Greatest Ever?

Is Tom Brady the Greatest Ever?

• Yes

Votes: 33 62.3%
  • No

Votes: 20 37.7%

• Total voters
You can but you would be wrong. Who is the best? Can you name him? Can you get 10 people to agree that person is better than Tom Brady? Bullshit.

Better football player, not quarterback, and in history, not the Super Bowl era? Go back to when players had to play offense and defense, go back to someone like Otto Graham who went to the championship game in every single season he played, there are tons of choices. Even in the SB era, you will find people who would consider any number of all-time greats better football players.

Now you guys are becoming pathetic. LOL. You can't say Montana is better anymore, not Bradshaw, not Marino so you pull these guys out of your ass.

View attachment 110961
View attachment 110962
1839 × 2755 - en.wikipedia.org
View attachment 110963

No one is taking you seriously. Stop it. I get it. You don't like Brady but the fact is he is money. Never count him out.

Snouter said that Brady is the best football player in history. Not the best quarterback, and not in the Super Bowl era. I would argue that someone who played in 10 championship games in 10 seasons, winning 7, had more success than Brady who has played in 7 championships, winning 5, in 16 years. I think someone who was great at multiple positions could be looked at as a better football player than Brady, even if Brady is the best quarterback. Just because Brady may be the best quarterback of the Super Bowl era does not mean he is the best football player ever.

I never said I don't like Brady. I certainly can say that anyone I want to is better than Brady, as Super Bowl wins are not the only metric by which to judge a quarterback or any other player. Brady didn't even play a great game in this Super Bowl; he played a great last 20 minutes or so. Brady was actually pretty bad until the third quarter. He was missing throws, threw a pick-six, and was getting sacked pretty often. Once the Atlanta defense wore down, however, he was able to pick them apart. Even then, he had some help from one of the greatest catches in the history of the NFL playoffs from Edelman.

You may think that having the most Super Bowl wins makes a quarterback the greatest. I don't agree with that.

Brady is probably the best of the SB era, but I might put him at 1a and Montana at 1b.

I would not say Brady is the greatest football player ever.

You can't compare what Otto Graham did to what Tom Brady accomplished

Graham won championships in the All American Football League which had eight teams
Winning an NFL championship meant being the best of 14 teams. You won your conference and went straight to the championship game

Brady had to be the best of 32 teams, winning the championship meant you had to win at least three games in the playoffs, not one like Graham did

If you are talking about the greatest football player in history, rather than the greatest quarterback of the SB era, you absolutely can compare them. Particularly if you consider championship wins the most important factor in individual rankings. Otto Graham played the games available to him, and his teams won those game often enough to get to the championship game every year he played. He even won a pro basketball championship. Graham also played some defense and was a punt returner for a few years. He still holds the record for highest winning percentage as a QB and most passing yards per attempt.

Yes, they were different times. Yes, direct comparisons are difficult. I'm not the one who claimed Brady is the greatest football playing in history, though. ;)
I was under the impression we were talking greatest QB, not athlete. Brady is just goat qb

Yea so. The courts ask you to take a deal. 6 months probation and it won't go to trial where you might get ten years. So you take the deal.
so what.:slap:
So what now? No one remembers the cheating. Bradys the best
Brady's cheating was remembered in the voting for league MVP and Offensive player of the year.

Brady's performance put Brady at another level. That was an incredible and improbable comeback on the world's largest stage. Brady moved up my list and many others last night.

Matt Ryan was voted MVP for the regular season because he was, he had an amazing season.
Brady is cheater and a liar. That is your choice of course and I would expect this from you and your kind.. a true but sad reality.:itsok:

lol!! You and your kind? Sounds like a form of bigotry!!

LOL!!!!

Goodell sure got a rousing chorus of boos.
Alex and la ram fan are so mad right now

They probably are having their mommies change their diapers.
No I do have a life outside of USMB and was enjoying that.

Yeah, I know doesn't change the fact that your mommy had to change your diaper.
You bringing family into this? You sure you want to talk how one raises their offspring and the effects thereof?

Their are just somethings that are off limits.

You poor little baby, go cry and get your diaper changed again. Bringing family just saying mommy? LOL!

You are a real moron aren't you.

upload_2017-2-7_13-32-36.png

Yea so. The courts ask you to take a deal. 6 months probation and it won't go to trial where you might get ten years. So you take the deal.
Brady's cheating was remembered in the voting for league MVP and Offensive player of the year.

Brady's performance put Brady at another level. That was an incredible and improbable comeback on the world's largest stage. Brady moved up my list and many others last night.

Matt Ryan was voted MVP for the regular season because he was, he had an amazing season.
Brady is cheater and a liar. That is your choice of course and I would expect this from you and your kind.. a true but sad reality.:itsok:

Tom Brady didn’t just have the best Super Bowl ever. He played the greatest football game ever.

What made Brady a viable NFL player, and then a starting quarterback, and then a Super Bowl champion, and then the greatest of all time, is the same thing that landed him on that podium Sunday night. Brady is a product of intelligence and diligence, but those qualities would be rendered useless without the best of Brady. What makes Brady, and what won him another Super Bowl, is his competitive will.

Sunday, Brady played the greatest game of football the sport has seen. Not the most perfect, nor the most artistic, nor even the most excellent. But the greatest nonetheless. He led the Patriots back from a 28-3 deficit on a stage that had never seen anything better than a 10-point comeback. He passed for 466 yards, a Super Bowl record, and completed 43 of 62 passes. He led a 91-yard drive touchdown in the final four minutes, capped with a two-point conversion.

The Falcons pushed Brady to the limit with a fearsome pass-rush, the only reliable way to threaten him. They almost never blitzed, mixing coverages with quicksilver linebackers and a fleet of defensive backs. He hung tough long enough to decipher the Falcons’ scheme, and as the pass-rush tired, he picked them apart.

In the fourth quarter and overtime, Brady completed 21 of 34 passes for 234 yards. Mostly, he shredded Atlanta’s secondary with short passes, advancing the chains with little resistance. Once the Patriots fell behind by 25 points midway through the third quarter, Brady only faced six plays that would either kill a drive or keep it alive: one fourth down and five third downs.

On those five conversions, he scrambled once and passed to five different receivers for first downs. In the most crucial moments of the game, over and over, Brady diagnosed what he needed to do and had the nerve and skill to do it.

Brady, like the rest of us, has his flaws. He can be teased for underinflating footballs, dogged for evading questions about his pal Donald Trump and doubted for decisions in his personal life made when he was younger. But he is an impregnable competitor. He took a beating Sunday night and faced certain doom and, at that moment, at age 39, played quarterback at a level rarely attained before.

“We’re all going to remember this for the rest of our life,” Brady said.

So will everybody else.

When you've got a defense who has to constantly run to the ball against an offense who's throwing the ball eight or nine yards down field it totally exhausts them after awhile. Atlanta's strength on defense was their speed. The Patriot's offense basically wore them down. Brady found the chink in their defensive armor...James White out of the backfield ...and just kept going to it. Every time White caught the ball all of those Falcon's defenders had to instantly run to where he was to try and make the tackle. Most telling stat of the game? The Patriot's 37 first downs, a Super Bowl record! In the second half, New England kept the ball and Atlanta couldn't.

Credit the Patriots defense too. They did what others couldn't, and put Matt Ryan on a string of 3 and Outs.
Did new england win or did Atlanta blow it? Or both!

You don't give credit to the losing team for the other team winning the game. Lol. That's not how it works.
If Atlanta was up 4 and got 10 penalties for 99 years and that's how they won it, Id say Atlanta blew it, not that new england won it.

But I agree. They were saying yesterday Atlanta passed when they should have run because they were trying to outsmart bellicheck. Bad decision

99 years?

They need to stop telling the story of Casey and start telling kids Tom's story. Tom's story is about a winner not an overconfident loser. LOL.

The outlook wasn't brilliant for the Mudville Nine that day;
the score stood four to two, with but one inning more to play.
And then when Cooney died at first, and Barrows did the same,
a sickly silence fell upon the patrons of the game.

A straggling few got up to go in deep despair. The rest
clung to that hope which springs eternal in the human breast;
they thought, if only Casey could get but a whack at that –
they'd put up even money, now, with Casey at the bat.

But Flynn preceded Casey, as did also Jimmy Blake,
and the former was a lulu and the latter was a fake,
so upon that stricken multitude grim melancholy sat,
for there seemed but little chance of Casey's getting to the bat.

But Flynn let drive a single, to the wonderment of all,
and Blake, the much despised, tore the cover off the ball;
and when the dust had lifted, and the men saw what had occurred,
there was Jimmy safe at second and Flynn a-hugging third.

Then from five thousand throats and more there rose a lusty yell;
it rumbled through the valley, it rattled in the dell;
it knocked upon the mountain and recoiled upon the flat,
for Casey, mighty Casey, was advancing to the bat.

There was ease in Casey's manner as he stepped into his place;
there was pride in Casey's bearing and a smile on Casey's face.
And when, responding to the cheers, he lightly doffed his hat,
no stranger in the crowd could doubt 'twas Casey at the bat.

Ten thousand eyes were on him as he rubbed his hands with dirt;
five thousand tongues applauded when he wiped them on his shirt.
Then while the writhing pitcher ground the ball into his hip,
defiance gleamed in Casey's eye, a sneer curled Casey's lip.

And now the leather-covered sphere came hurtling through the air,
and Casey stood a-watching it in haughty grandeur there.
Close by the sturdy batsman the ball unheeded sped--
"That ain't my style," said Casey. "Strike one," the umpire said.

From the benches, black with people, there went up a muffled roar,
like the beating of the storm-waves on a stern and distant shore.
"Kill him! Kill the umpire!" shouted someone on the stand;
and it's likely they'd have killed him had not Casey raised his hand.

With a smile of Christian charity great Casey's visage shone;
he stilled the rising tumult; he bade the game go on;
he signaled to the pitcher, and once more the spheroid flew;
but Casey still ignored it, and the umpire said: "Strike two."

"Fraud!" cried the maddened thousands, and echo answered fraud;
but one scornful look from Casey and the audience was awed.
They saw his face grow stern and cold, they saw his muscles strain,
and they knew that Casey wouldn't let that ball go by again.

The sneer is gone from Casey's lip, his teeth are clenched in hate;
he pounds with cruel violence his bat upon the plate.
And now the pitcher holds the ball, and now he lets it go,
and now the air is shattered by the force of Casey's blow.

Oh, somewhere in this favored land the sun is shining bright;
the band is playing somewhere, and somewhere hearts are light,
and somewhere men are laughing, and somewhere children shout;
but there is no joy in Mudville — mighty Casey has struck out.

Marino has a losing record in the playoffs

Marino could put up big numbers against bottom dwellers during the regular season. But when he had to play playoff caliber teams, he was choke city
Shocking....another thread....another post where Wrongwinger simply makes stuff up. Literally just makes stuff up. It's amazing that he never feels shame when people correct him with the facts.

In only his second year in the NFL (you know - when Tom Brady was riding the bench in New England because he wasn't good enough to start) Marino torched the vaunted Pittsburgh Steelers defense (lead by the ultimate bad-ass Jack Lambert) to win the AFC Championship:

21 of 32 (65.63%) for 421 yards 4 TD's and 1 INT

what do you expect? He seriously thinks the Rams are still in st louis this year.
oh and one more thing,I have done enough research for the day that i have no doubt the NFL has it rigged for surprise,the cheats to win again.One key thing I WILL pass on that I know is that asshole trump is friends with shady brady.that is not a secret..one thing that is is that trump only likes winners.

The falcons have never been winners.the NFL wants brady to have another win so he can ride off in the sunset same as john elway did after facing none othere than the same opponent,the falcons same as elway faced, Now i would love to be wrong on this and hope I am but it all makes sense.
this is the first chance i have had to come online since saturday so in saying that-well
just as I called it.as everyone can see after reading this post i called it correctly the NFL had it rigged for the cheats to win.

I also said earlier in one of my posts that i could guarantee the game would go down to the wire as it did because the patriot games ALWAYS do,that is how they were planned months in advance.

Its no fun watching it when you know whats going to happen in advance. I turned it on and watched about ten minutes of the third quarter and was surprised to see they were down by like 25 to 3 or something but what i was NOT surprised about what,I knew beyond a doubt they would come back and win since its fixed and roger goddel has his head up krafts ass. when i saw that I said to myself-yeah that lead wont last,they will come back and win at the last second,the fix is in and thats how they have it scripted. sure enough did that happen or what?

Plus as i said earlier,it all depended on who the most money was put on who would win.well most americans were thinking with their heart and not with their head on who they WANTED to win,most voted the falcons so since most the money was put on the falcons there was never a doubt in my mind they had it scripted for the cheats to win.

there is this one guy on youtube that called it down to a tee,he really knows his stuff.I can make lots of money from him next year following him.He not only said before the game started the falcons would have a big lead but said that the game would ALSO go into overtime.I believed him on the first part but when i saw him say that i was like-yeah whatever,there has never been one that went into overtime,thats not going to happen. but sure enough,he knew.This guy really knows his stuff.
so you're saying when Atlanta had the ball on the NE 22 with three minutes to play, they purposely didn't run the ball to lose? wow. that's far out there. So Atlanta was in on it. gotcha.

i Know it sounds crazy and all but the coach for sure is in on it.when i saw that they were down by three touchdowns I laughed when i saw what the final score was cause it was so easy to predict just as i called it.same as it was easy as pie the know the donkeys were going to lose it last year cause the NFL wanted manning to have another ring before he retired this was to easy to predict cause most the money was on the falcons. I had to laugh when I saw the pats came back cause it was too easy to know before hand thats what would happen,that the NFL would never want the pats under robert kraft to be involved in a blowout plus since most the money on the falcons nationwide it was a no brainer.:rolleyes:

I am asked by people to watch these playoffs and superbowls but WHY,its no fun when you know whats going to happen? :uhoh3: as I said,cause the games are rigged and scripted same as pro wrestling,its too easy to know in advance.

I knew beyond a doubt the donkeys would win last year knowing they wanted manning to have another ring before he retired and it was easy as pie to know the pats would d come back and win knowing they would not want the pats to be involved in a blowout and all the money was on the falcons.

PLUS this person on youtube he is a genius,I could make some major big bucks following this guy next year,he predicted before the game that not ONLY would the pats be down buy three touchdowns or so but ALSO that the superbowl would go into overtime for the first time ever. I figured he was correct on the first part but i dismissed the second part when he said it would be a tie and go into overtime.i shrugged my shoulders and said-yeah right,whatever,thats never going to happen. but the guy was right,the guy is a genius.

so you suckers can keep on thinking these games are not rigged and not a dog and pony show all scripted out months in advance same as the elections are for POTUS while "I" next year will be laughing all the way to the bank after i start paying attention to this genius at youtube who called it to a tee.my gain,you cheatriot apologists loss for being in denial.I will be the winner here rolling in dough next year.:up:

I was so positive it was rigged for the cheats i won $500 bucks. Next year I will be ready to win thousands when i follow this genius who said the cheats would be down by a large margin but not only come back and win but it would go into overtime. so laugh all you want but I am the one thats rolling in the dough now laughing at you all for actually believing these games are not rigged and scripted down to the wire with all the coachs involved. I am the one rolling in the money from my research while you guys are played for scukers year in and year out.
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

nuff said. like i said,I am the one rolling in the dough right now so I am not interested in trying to convince the cheatriot apologists anymore that he is now even one of the top 20 bests.the guy NEVER has pressure put on him on third downs,that is how he completes passes is they never bring pressure when it counts most.the guy is not that good.when he has pressure under him,he folds.

Atlanta pressured him last night and he still managed to make some accurate passes. Plenty were dropped, but they were on target.

Who do you think is a better QB that is playing right now?

Actually, while Atlanta pressured him, Brady was not throwing that accurate of passes. It was when the pressure let up that Brady started to pick them apart. In the earlier parts of the game, the first half and some of the third quarter, Brady threw quite a few inaccurate passes.

and he will forever be known as one as well.the name of that animal in Africa.:biggrin:

same as Barry Bonds is not regarded as the true home run king for most homers hit in a season or his entire career,Brady will not be regarded by many objective football fans as the QB who was legit in winning five superbowls.

same as Bond,will be regarded as a fraud and cheater and same as Bonds,always have this next to his name in the HOF.-* oh let me guess? it was not THOUSANDS booing him at the superbowl last year at half time in santa clara for that?:lmao::haha::cuckoo:

sorry the truth hurts Brady worshippers that he is not even one of the best modern day QB's.sorry the truth hurts that it was THOUSANDS booing him cause they see him for the fraud he is who is not that good.:lmao::haha::itsok::itsok:

as i said before,I wised up two years ago after the seahawks/cheats superbowl that these games are as scripted as pro wrestling not living in denial that pete threw the game and took a payoff.after that i started doing research into this and same as last year,because the games are so scripted, when you follow them and pay attention,you see the same pattern.

I knew beyond a doubt they had it fixed for manning to win the superbowl last year,that they wanted him to retire with another ring,and when the cheats were down by three touchdowns,i had a buddy of mine call me up and tell me the news cause he doesnt like the cheats either since they are such frauds and he knew i stopped watching the superbowl starting last year,when he gave me the news they were down by three touchdowns i told him-Yeah but its all scripted,they have it planned for him to come back and win,just watch. well what happened? yeah I thought so.:laugh:

as i said,I am rolling in the money now and will in the future as well cause these games are too easy to see right through now that I have finally been awake the last two years how the games are so rigged.:dance: pete carrol did me a HUGE favor by throwing that game.:thup:To the open minded people such as myself,that game woke me up to how these games are as fixed as the WWF and they cant play people like me at least for suckers anymore.Its no fun watching the big game when you already know what the outcome is going to be days before the game even starts.

two years ago,I was exactly like everybody else here,a sports zombie who could not see what was really going on.my eyes were closed,not anymore.

Two years ago I used to be impressed by Brady but the guy really is not that good at all. after going back and looking at the clips of this game,to no surprise he never had any pressure on him on third down in the second half,very seldom at least. It was just too convient how there was no pass rush on him at all in that second half but for someone like me who knew the outcome long in advance a couple days in advance before the game began,hardly one bit at all surprising. I see no difference whatsoever in these NFL games than in the WWF,seriously.

Last edited:

sad indeed that they could admire a sick fuck like this.

they are really getting desperate now trying to convince themselves he is the best getting desperate saying nobody remembers the cheating.yeah they dont remember barry bonds cheating either.:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

To no surprise they did not comment on this video here,did you watch it?

the people like OFS,pooper,jarlaxie, chrissy troll and wrong winger as someone so well called him earlier:biggrin:,i wish i had thought of that one years ago,the fact he would kill himself first before ever admitting to being wrong.lol

those people that worship him so much obviously dont want to look at this video since it reveals the truth about him that he is one sick fuck,hense WHY there have been no comments on how he is one sick monster as it shows.:D

the combination of that pic you posted earlier of him which proved he was a real fag and queer and this video here,the guy no dount is demonic and one since fuck yet these people admire this guy? jesus christ,no wonder america is so fucked up and in decay.

Last edited:
I used to think Joe Montana was the greatest ever, but I'm wondering if Tom Brady is the best.

What do you think?

I agree. Joe Montana and Terry Bradshaw were my favorites but Brady has to move to the top.

as the biggest fraud who ever played the game and not a a true winner.He is no more at the top anymore than barry bonds is at the top.both frauds that have discraced their sport and need to have all their records and wins erased same as belicheat.:cuckoo:

Like I said,more and more people are waking up all the time that these games are as rigged as pro wrestling and presidents during election year.exactly the same as presidential elections,just like them,all a dog and pony show. this guy nailed it below.:thup:

I tried to tell y'all but the Super Bowl is rigged just like the Presidential Elections!

Posted by Antonio Wilson on Monday, February 6, 2017
:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Greatest QBs of all time

1. Tom Brady
2. Joe Montana
3. Peyton Manning
4. John Elway
5. Johnny Unitas

Marino has a losing record in the playoffs

Marino could put up big numbers against bottom dwellers during the regular season. But when he had to play playoff caliber teams, he was choke city
Shocking....another thread....another post where Wrongwinger simply makes stuff up. Literally just makes stuff up. It's amazing that he never feels shame when people correct him with the facts.

In only his second year in the NFL (you know - when Tom Brady was riding the bench in New England because he wasn't good enough to start) Marino torched the vaunted Pittsburgh Steelers defense (lead by the ultimate bad-ass Jack Lambert) to win the AFC Championship:

21 of 32 (65.63%) for 421 yards 4 TD's and 1 INT

what do you expect? He seriously thinks the Rams are still in st louis this year.
this is the first chance i have had to come online since saturday so in saying that-well
just as I called it.as everyone can see after reading this post i called it correctly the NFL had it rigged for the cheats to win.

I also said earlier in one of my posts that i could guarantee the game would go down to the wire as it did because the patriot games ALWAYS do,that is how they were planned months in advance.

Its no fun watching it when you know whats going to happen in advance. I turned it on and watched about ten minutes of the third quarter and was surprised to see they were down by like 25 to 3 or something but what i was NOT surprised about what,I knew beyond a doubt they would come back and win since its fixed and roger goddel has his head up krafts ass. when i saw that I said to myself-yeah that lead wont last,they will come back and win at the last second,the fix is in and thats how they have it scripted. sure enough did that happen or what?

Plus as i said earlier,it all depended on who the most money was put on who would win.well most americans were thinking with their heart and not with their head on who they WANTED to win,most voted the falcons so since most the money was put on the falcons there was never a doubt in my mind they had it scripted for the cheats to win.

there is this one guy on youtube that called it down to a tee,he really knows his stuff.I can make lots of money from him next year following him.He not only said before the game started the falcons would have a big lead but said that the game would ALSO go into overtime.I believed him on the first part but when i saw him say that i was like-yeah whatever,there has never been one that went into overtime,thats not going to happen. but sure enough,he knew.This guy really knows his stuff.
so you're saying when Atlanta had the ball on the NE 22 with three minutes to play, they purposely didn't run the ball to lose? wow. that's far out there. So Atlanta was in on it. gotcha.

i Know it sounds crazy and all but the coach for sure is in on it.when i saw that they were down by three touchdowns I laughed when i saw what the final score was cause it was so easy to predict just as i called it.same as it was easy as pie the know the donkeys were going to lose it last year cause the NFL wanted manning to have another ring before he retired this was to easy to predict cause most the money was on the falcons. I had to laugh when I saw the pats came back cause it was too easy to know before hand thats what would happen,that the NFL would never want the pats under robert kraft to be involved in a blowout plus since most the money on the falcons nationwide it was a no brainer.:rolleyes:

I am asked by people to watch these playoffs and superbowls but WHY,its no fun when you know whats going to happen? :uhoh3: as I said,cause the games are rigged and scripted same as pro wrestling,its too easy to know in advance.

I knew beyond a doubt the donkeys would win last year knowing they wanted manning to have another ring before he retired and it was easy as pie to know the pats would d come back and win knowing they would not want the pats to be involved in a blowout and all the money was on the falcons.

PLUS this person on youtube he is a genius,I could make some major big bucks following this guy next year,he predicted before the game that not ONLY would the pats be down buy three touchdowns or so but ALSO that the superbowl would go into overtime for the first time ever. I figured he was correct on the first part but i dismissed the second part when he said it would be a tie and go into overtime.i shrugged my shoulders and said-yeah right,whatever,thats never going to happen. but the guy was right,the guy is a genius.

so you suckers can keep on thinking these games are not rigged and not a dog and pony show all scripted out months in advance same as the elections are for POTUS while "I" next year will be laughing all the way to the bank after i start paying attention to this genius at youtube who called it to a tee.my gain,you cheatriot apologists loss for being in denial.I will be the winner here rolling in dough next year.:up:

I was so positive it was rigged for the cheats i won $500 bucks. Next year I will be ready to win thousands when i follow this genius who said the cheats would be down by a large margin but not only come back and win but it would go into overtime. so laugh all you want but I am the one thats rolling in the dough now laughing at you all for actually believing these games are not rigged and scripted down to the wire with all the coachs involved. I am the one rolling in the money from my research while you guys are played for scukers year in and year out.
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

nuff said. like i said,I am the one rolling in the dough right now so I am not interested in trying to convince the cheatriot apologists anymore that he is now even one of the top 20 bests.the guy NEVER has pressure put on him on third downs,that is how he completes passes is they never bring pressure when it counts most.the guy is not that good.when he has pressure under him,he folds.

Atlanta pressured him last night and he still managed to make some accurate passes. Plenty were dropped, but they were on target.

Who do you think is a better QB that is playing right now?

Actually, while Atlanta pressured him, Brady was not throwing that accurate of passes. It was when the pressure let up that Brady started to pick them apart. In the earlier parts of the game, the first half and some of the third quarter, Brady threw quite a few inaccurate passes.

and he will forever be known as one as well.the name of that animal in Africa.:biggrin:

same as Barry Bonds is not regarded as the true home run king for most homers hit in a season or his entire career,Brady will not be regarded by many objective football fans as the QB who was legit in winning five superbowls.

same as Bond,will be regarded as a fraud and cheater and same as Bonds,always have this next to his name in the HOF.-* oh let me guess? it was not THOUSANDS booing him at the superbowl last year at half time in santa clara for that?:lmao::haha::cuckoo:

sorry the truth hurts Brady worshippers that he is not even one of the best modern day QB's.sorry the truth hurts that it was THOUSANDS booing him cause they see him for the fraud he is who is not that good.:lmao::haha::itsok::itsok:

as i said before,I wised up two years ago after the seahawks/cheats superbowl that these games are as scripted as pro wrestling not living in denial that pete threw the game and took a payoff.after that i started doing research into this and same as last year,because the games are so scripted, when you follow them and pay attention,you see the same pattern.

I knew beyond a doubt they had it fixed for manning to win the superbowl last year,that they wanted him to retire with another ring,and when the cheats were down by three touchdowns,i had a buddy of mine call me up and tell me the news cause he doesnt like the cheats either since they are such frauds and he knew i stopped watching the superbowl starting last year,when he gave me the news they were down by three touchdowns i told him-Yeah but its all scripted,they have it planned for him to come back and win,just watch. well what happened? yeah I thought so.:laugh:

as i said,I am rolling in the money now and will in the future as well cause these games are too easy to see right through now that I have finally been awake the last two years how the games are so rigged.:dance: pete carrol did me a HUGE favor by throwing that game.:thup:To the open minded people such as myself,that game woke me up to how these games are as fixed as the WWF and they cant play people like me at least for suckers anymore.Its no fun watching the big game when you already know what the outcome is going to be days before the game even starts.

two years ago,I was exactly like everybody else here,a sports zombie who could not see what was really going on.my eyes were closed,not anymore.

Two years ago I used to be impressed by Brady but the guy really is not that good at all. after going back and looking at the clips of this game,to no surprise he never had any pressure on him on third down in the second half,very seldom at least. It was just too convient how there was no pass rush on him at all in that second half but for someone like me who knew the outcome long in advance a couple days in advance before the game began,hardly one bit at all surprising. I see no difference whatsoever in these NFL games than in the WWF,seriously.

Except Brady didn't cheat to win this year, did he? If Barry Bonds broke the home run record after being completely steroid free that'd be like Brady winning after they inflated his balls.

Brady's balls, meet 9-11's mouth. God you are jealous.

sad indeed that they could admire a sick fuck like this.

they are really getting desperate now trying to convince themselves he is the best getting desperate saying nobody remembers the cheating.yeah they dont remember barry bonds cheating either.:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

To no surprise they did not comment on this video here,did you watch it?

the people like OFS,pooper,jarlaxie, chrissy troll and wrong winger as someone so well called him earlier:biggrin:,i wish i had thought of that one years ago,the fact he would kill himself first before ever admitting to being wrong.lol

those people that worship him so much obviously dont want to look at this video since it reveals the truth about him that he is one sick fuck,hense WHY there have been no comments on how he is one sick monster as it shows.:D

the combination of that pic you posted earlier of him which proved he was a real fag and queer and this video here,the guy no dount is demonic and one since fuck yet these people admire this guy? jesus christ,no wonder america is so fucked up and in decay.

OMG they are rigged!

Like I said,more and more people are waking up all the time that these games are as rigged as pro wrestling and presidents during election year.exactly the same as presidential elections,just like them,all a dog and pony show. this guy nailed it below.:thup:

I tried to tell y'all but the Super Bowl is rigged just like the Presidential Elections!

Posted by Antonio Wilson on Monday, February 6, 2017
:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:
“Two things only the people anxiously desire — bread and circuses.” The government kept the Roman populace happy by distributing free food and staging huge spectacles.

Better football player, not quarterback, and in history, not the Super Bowl era? Go back to when players had to play offense and defense, go back to someone like Otto Graham who went to the championship game in every single season he played, there are tons of choices. Even in the SB era, you will find people who would consider any number of all-time greats better football players.

Now you guys are becoming pathetic. LOL. You can't say Montana is better anymore, not Bradshaw, not Marino so you pull these guys out of your ass.

View attachment 110961
View attachment 110962
1839 × 2755 - en.wikipedia.org
View attachment 110963

No one is taking you seriously. Stop it. I get it. You don't like Brady but the fact is he is money. Never count him out.

Snouter said that Brady is the best football player in history. Not the best quarterback, and not in the Super Bowl era. I would argue that someone who played in 10 championship games in 10 seasons, winning 7, had more success than Brady who has played in 7 championships, winning 5, in 16 years. I think someone who was great at multiple positions could be looked at as a better football player than Brady, even if Brady is the best quarterback. Just because Brady may be the best quarterback of the Super Bowl era does not mean he is the best football player ever.

I never said I don't like Brady. I certainly can say that anyone I want to is better than Brady, as Super Bowl wins are not the only metric by which to judge a quarterback or any other player. Brady didn't even play a great game in this Super Bowl; he played a great last 20 minutes or so. Brady was actually pretty bad until the third quarter. He was missing throws, threw a pick-six, and was getting sacked pretty often. Once the Atlanta defense wore down, however, he was able to pick them apart. Even then, he had some help from one of the greatest catches in the history of the NFL playoffs from Edelman.

You may think that having the most Super Bowl wins makes a quarterback the greatest. I don't agree with that.

Brady is probably the best of the SB era, but I might put him at 1a and Montana at 1b.

I would not say Brady is the greatest football player ever.

You can't compare what Otto Graham did to what Tom Brady accomplished

Graham won championships in the All American Football League which had eight teams
Winning an NFL championship meant being the best of 14 teams. You won your conference and went straight to the championship game

Brady had to be the best of 32 teams, winning the championship meant you had to win at least three games in the playoffs, not one like Graham did

If you are talking about the greatest football player in history, rather than the greatest quarterback of the SB era, you absolutely can compare them. Particularly if you consider championship wins the most important factor in individual rankings. Otto Graham played the games available to him, and his teams won those game often enough to get to the championship game every year he played. He even won a pro basketball championship. Graham also played some defense and was a punt returner for a few years. He still holds the record for highest winning percentage as a QB and most passing yards per attempt.

Yes, they were different times. Yes, direct comparisons are difficult. I'm not the one who claimed Brady is the greatest football playing in history, though. ;)
I was under the impression we were talking greatest QB, not athlete. Brady is just goat qb

It got side-tracked when Snouter said Brady is the best football player in history. :p

Dude...you are NOT CAPABLE of honesty...and everyone but you realizes that.
A personal attack when you cannot argue with facts.:crybaby::itsok:

A personal attack? You mean like accusing someone of performing oral sex on another man? Is that the kind of personal attack you were speaking about? You're the biggest cry baby on this board! You dish it out in spades and then whine whenever anyone questions your integrity!
You are back paddling on your story of you smoking Jack Nicholson's joint, name dropping Steve Spagnoulo as your very close and personal friend who you could not recognize when I produced his photo.

I came here to discuss Brady and his vaunted reputation and record. You, as usual, stalked me and engaged me in a discussion. Just look at the posts in this thread alone you queer bastard and no I am not going on a date with you.

OldFartStyle you have some very serious issues:uhoh3::itsok:

I've never "back pedaled" on sharing a joint with Jack Nicholson or of knowing Steve Spagnoulo when he was starting out as a coach at the University of Massachusetts. How either of those things makes me a "queer bastard" is something for you to explain! Admit it, Phallics...personal attacks are what you do when you can't argue your position!

So did you want to name a team that doesn't cheat? Or continue to make personal attacks?
Of course those "things " do not make you queer, your behavior does. naturally your crazed and addled mind goes homosex, by "queer" I mean...
"queer
adjective
1Strange; odd:

‘she had a queer feeling that they were being watched’

queer - definition of queer in English | Oxford Dictionaries

You are a very strange man telling me how big your feet (size 12) are and how you watch football games all by yourself on a love seat with room for one more.TMI dude!....:eusa_hand:

Now because Brady's accomplishments cannot be separated from his cheating and suspension. You wish to bring other ball players into this miasma of nonsense.

Fact: Tom Brady has a great deal of success.

Fact: Tom Brady has been suspended for cause which was upheld in a court of law.

Fact: While achieving his success, Brady befitted from the cheating, lying and deflated balls.

Fact: Tom Brady would not have those records but for his cheating.

this logic never registers with the nutcases that have come on and said he is better than montana and bradshaw,never mind that they both played in a much tougher era of football where brady would not last back then and never mind that in reality,if anything this would be only bradys FIRST superbowl win since all the others are tainted.not saying he really won this one either since the NFL has their head up krafts ass mind you.

Joe Montana, always & forever.

Brady is a very good QB, but not such a great person. He's a cheater and he loves DJT - those things prevent him from being 'greatest ever' anything. History will bear it out.

Joe Montana then Terry Bradshaw,who are the only legit quarterbacks who have won four or more superbowls.

Yure so confused. They ch
A personal attack when you cannot argue with facts.:crybaby::itsok:

A personal attack? You mean like accusing someone of performing oral sex on another man? Is that the kind of personal attack you were speaking about? You're the biggest cry baby on this board! You dish it out in spades and then whine whenever anyone questions your integrity!
You are back paddling on your story of you smoking Jack Nicholson's joint, name dropping Steve Spagnoulo as your very close and personal friend who you could not recognize when I produced his photo.

I came here to discuss Brady and his vaunted reputation and record. You, as usual, stalked me and engaged me in a discussion. Just look at the posts in this thread alone you queer bastard and no I am not going on a date with you.

OldFartStyle you have some very serious issues:uhoh3::itsok:

I've never "back pedaled" on sharing a joint with Jack Nicholson or of knowing Steve Spagnoulo when he was starting out as a coach at the University of Massachusetts. How either of those things makes me a "queer bastard" is something for you to explain! Admit it, Phallics...personal attacks are what you do when you can't argue your position!

So did you want to name a team that doesn't cheat? Or continue to make personal attacks?
Of course those "things " do not make you queer, your behavior does. naturally your crazed and addled mind goes homosex, by "queer" I mean...
"queer
adjective
1Strange; odd:

‘she had a queer feeling that they were being watched’

queer - definition of queer in English | Oxford Dictionaries

You are a very strange man telling me how big your feet (size 12) are and how you watch football games all by yourself on a love seat with room for one more.TMI dude!....:eusa_hand:

Now because Brady's accomplishments cannot be separated from his cheating and suspension. You wish to bring other ball players into this miasma of nonsense.

Fact: Tom Brady has a great deal of success.

Fact: Tom Brady has been suspended for cause which was upheld in a court of law.

Fact: While achieving his success, Brady befitted from the cheating, lying and deflated balls.

Fact: Tom Brady would not have those records but for his cheating.

this logic never registers with the nutcases that have come on and said he is better than montana and bradshaw,never mind that they both played in a much tougher era of football where brady would not last back then and never mind that in reality,if anything this would be only bradys FIRST superbowl win since all the others are tainted.not saying he really won this one either since the NFL has their head up krafts ass mind you.
Montana era was rigged. We didn't have the internet or DVR. Watch it again backwards.

Forum List

Back