Is Tom Brady the Greatest Ever?

Is Tom Brady the Greatest Ever?

• Yes

Votes: 33 62.3%
  • No

Votes: 20 37.7%

• Total voters
BTW I saw Brady sneaking on the sideline sucking air out of some footballs. Anyone else see that? :rofl::rofl:
New England kept the cheating to a minimum today.

I only saw one play where they played dirty football injuring an Atlanta running back.

Two fourth quarter comebacks in a row and this one was the biggest ever. Just unreal when watching it play out. It was a good game.

Matt Ryan will never forgive himself for getting sacked and being taken out of field goal range.

Except for one amazing catch I hardly heard the name Julio Jones today. Only 4 catches for 87 yards.

When he made that one catch and kept his toes in I thought that play won the game
Exactly !!!

That's what LOST this Superbowl for Atlanta.

All Atlanta had to do was kick an easy field goal before that sack and sit on the lead.

I used to think Joe Montana was the greatest ever, but I'm wondering if Tom Brady is the best.

What do you think?
Until around 9:30 pm CST in Houston tonight, it had been a 3 way tie between Terry Bradshaw, Joe Montana, and Tom Brady for the greatest quarterback ever.

But tonight Brady broke the tie and has 5 Superbowl rings.

New England as a team is now tied with Dallas and San Francisco with 5 Superbowl trophies. They need one more to tie Pittsburg.
Someone said Brady has 2 years left. They should start their 2nd string QB next year the first 4 games and rest Brady again.

Gronkowsky has another ring.

So does the QB that won the first 3 of 4 games. Good for him. Maybe he can take over when Brady retires

Someone said Brady has 2 years left. They should start their 2nd string QB next year the first 4 games and rest Brady again.

So does the QB that won the first 3 of 4 games. Good for him. Maybe he can take over when Brady retires
Brady looked better than Manning at Denver last year.

So sure, he could win another Superbowl at least.

Maybe even two.

At the end of the day - all of this "cheating" talk is irrelevant anyway. Anyone who believes that Tom Brady is one of the 5 greatest QB's ever is a nitwit. They are attempting to apply team achievements to personal achievements.

Brady is great. He is SO accurate. But he's not even in the stratosphere of Dan Marino and John Elway. And he's not quite as good as Peyton Manning, Steve Young, and Troy Aikman.

So Brady isn't the best ever because he plays on a "team"...whereas we all know Marino, Elway, Manning, Young and Aikman played by themselves? Your point makes zero sense, Patriot!
Your idiotic contention is that Brady is the "best" because of team accomplishments. Either point to his personal accomplishments or move along. Your argument is failing miserably. Now you're so desperate - you're trying to pretend like you don't understand (because you can't make a logical, rational case).

Have you not looked at his statistics? Good Lord. Shut up.
First trump now this? That's too much winning for you.

Maybe even two.
With gronkowsky back?

Tom Brady is the best football player in history. Nobody can deny that.

• Thanks
Reactions: Kat

Maybe even two.

Dude, Brady set a Super Bowl record for passing yards! If Manning looked anything like that he'd still be playing!

Still no changed votes? Come on, kiddies...you know you need to! Saying he's not the greatest at this point just makes you look stupid!

LOL What's a butter face??
"Yeah, she's a pretty body, but her face..."
Oh. I think she's pretty. Not gorgeous but pretty.
I cant get past personality when it comes to attractiveness in women, and I dont see much about Gaga that appeals to me at any level.

I guess she can be considered pretty because she has a nice smile when she uses it, but the rest of her "Look at me!" personality just overwhelms that little bit for me.

LOL What's a butter face??
"Yeah, she's a pretty body, but her face..."
Oh. I think she's pretty. Not gorgeous but pretty.
I cant get past personality when it comes to attractiveness in women, and I dont see much about Gaga that appeals to me at any level.

I guess she can be considered pretty because she has a nice smile when she uses it, but the rest of her "Look at me!" personality just overwhelms that little bit for me.

I thought we were talking about Gisele Bundchen. :redface:

I thought we were talking about Gisele Bundchen. :redface:
Well, there's a duh for me tonight!

I think she is exceptionally smoking hot, with the exception of my wife, of course, who is the most beautiful woman ever born.

• Thanks
Reactions: Kat

Forum List

Back