Is Trump a white supremacist?

He was their to spew his personal opinions not ask questions of the candidate.

Ramos was asking 3 legitimate questions that T-Rump couldn't answer.

Ramos also educated T-Rump about how illegal immigrants are entering the USA and how his moronic wall won't have any way to prevent it happening.
What did he say? I didn't hear the questions that made Trump meltdown.

This link has Ramos reiterating his earlier questions after being let back in after the other reporters asked why T-Rump wouldn't answer his questions.

Ramos grills Trump on immigration at press conference

Ramos was asking 3 legitimate questions that T-Rump couldn't answer...
What were the three questions?

What were Trump's three answers?

...Ramos also educated T-Rump about how illegal immigrants are entering the USA and how his moronic wall won't have any way to prevent it happening.
No... Ramos blurted-out his personal opinions and looked foolish in trying (and failing) to play the Video Martyr after breaking the session rules and pissing-off his host.

Your opinion doesn't fit the facts in the videos.

Thank you for playing and you can pick up your gift bag from the table next to the exit.
It's all a matter of perception and interpretation.

Thank you for yours.

No, it is a matter of the facts in the videos that you refuse to watch.

Ramos also educated T-Rump about how illegal immigrants are entering the USA and how his moronic wall won't have any way to prevent it happening.

No he was spewing his own personal opinions on illegals and disrupting the news conference for over 5 minutes. Plus his traitorous opinions conflict with our immigration laws. Hence he can shut his traitorous scumbag mouth imo.

Your opinion is not supported by the facts in the videos.

Your opinion is wrong.

No he was spewing his own personal opinions on illegals and disrupting the news conference for over 5 minutes. Plus his traitorous opinions conflict with our immigration laws. Hence he can shut his traitorous scumbag mouth imo.

Your opinion is wrong.

The facts are not opinion, they are just facts.

Your opinion is wrong.

The facts are not opinion, they are just facts.

Your so called "facts" are nothing but your opinions. Here's a fact so you have an example, your posts are utterly worthless, fact.

No, the Donald is not a supremacist, just cut out of the same cloth as Father Coughlin, a sensationalist who loves, craves the sound of his own voice and most importantly attention.

He sure doesn't like Hispanics. So is he a supremacist or is he just pandering to his base?
A bit of both, I suppose. He is pandering and will gain support from the racist element in America. But I doubt Trump would approve of any Latino in his inner circle, or at his homes, unless they were pushing a lawnmower.

Let's face it. Trump is the confluence of Reality TV and Presidential politics. His campaign is vile, twisted entertainment appealing to those who are, essentially, racists and angry and disenchanted. Everyone else sees Trump as driving the clown car and an unwelcome distraction to the serious business of electing a competent President.

How are you going to build a 1900 mile wall?

Because I'm a builder.

How are you going to deport people.

Because I'm a manager.

Damn, Trump is brilliant!

This link has Ramos reiterating his earlier questions after being let back in after the other reporters asked why T-Rump wouldn't answer his questions.

Ramos opened his Second Round with expressions of personal opinion; (1) you can't deport 11 million people; (2) you can't end birthright citizenship; (3) you can't build a wall.

He then re-framed those three Leftist Agenda Talking Points as questions; but he opened his Second Round with biased expressions of personal opinion; thereby all-but- abandoning his status as a credible and objective reporter of news, rather than a (failed) shaper-of-news.

Trump did, indeed, answer all three of those positions:

-------------

Q: You can't end birthright citizenship.

A: Yes we can, and we're going to try, and have it put to the test, in the law courts.

-------------

Q: You can't deport 11 mllion.

A: Yes we can; the really bad ones go first, the rest go second.

-------------

Q: You can't build a border wall.

A: Yes we can, and we're going to try.

============================================================

Some folks might not have cared for the answers, and one or two of the answers lacked the level of detail that I would have preferred to hear myself, but he answered, adequately for the purposes of a lightweight press conference.

Close enough for Gubmint Work.

Last edited:
...No, it is a matter of the facts in the videos that you refuse to watch.
Incorrect.

I watched the press conference via CNN last night. I watched the MSNBC video link you posted, to refresh my memory, and gave it some additional thought.

I stand by my original observation; namely...

That your own partisan spin-doctoring on the subject is no more than personal opinion, and at-odds with the facts evident in the video.

It's all a matter of perception and interpretation.

And I reject yours.

Ramos opened his Second Round with expressions of personal opinion; (1) you can't deport 11 million people; (2) you can't end birthright citizenship; (3) you can't build a wall.

He then re-framed those three Leftist Agenda Talking Points as questions; but he opened his Second Round with biased expressions of personal opinion; thereby all-but- abandoning his status as a credible and objective reporter of news, rather than a (failed) shaper-of-news.

-------------

A: Yes we can, and we're going to try, and have it put to the test.

-------------

-------------

Some folks might not have cared for the answers, and one or two of the answers lacked the level of detail that I would have preferred to hear myself, but he answered, adequately for the purposes of a lightweight press conference.

Why lie, dude?

the second two were questions, not statements.

RAMOS: How are you going to build a 1900-mile wall?

[19:05:05] TRUMP: Very easy. I'm a builder. That's easy. I build buildings that are -- can I tell you what's more complicated? What's more complicated is building a building that's 95 stories tall. Okay?

RAMOS: How are you going to deport 11 million (INAUDIBLE)

-------------

-------------

-------------

Why lie, dude?

[19:05:05] TRUMP: Very easy. I'm a builder. That's easy. I build buildings that are -- can I tell you what's more complicated? What's more complicated is building a building that's 95 stories tall. Okay?

If you go back to the earliest moments of the videotape, you'll hear the Opening Salvo, and realize that those were Statements, rather than Questions.

Generally speaking, I don't lie - I'm far too lazy for that - wwwaaayyy too much trouble to keep track of what bullchit I've served-up to whom.

And I'm not lying here.

These things were, indeed, laid out as biased Statements, long before they were re-framed as Questions.

Why would I lie about something like that?

Go back and look again.

-------------

-------------

-------------

Ramos was summing up his original questions before he was then going to ask them but as usual T-Rump interrupted before he could complete them.

Oh, and if you are gullible enough to believe those inane responses then you deserve to have a liar like T-Rump as your mouthpiece.

1. It would take a constitutional amendment to overturn the 14th.

2. Deporting 11 million people would be crime against humanity especially given that some of them are children with American citizenship and the parents of children who are American citizens.

3. You obviously never understood what Ramos was saying because he pointed out that the wall would be meaningless in the light of illegals reaching the USA by train.

Furthermore that wall would be a treaty violation which is something that neither you nor T-Rump are aware of.

Simply because T-Rump says that he wants to do something doesn't mean that it is feasible or even realistic.

T-Rump was just pandering to racists like yourself.

-------------

-------------

-------------

Why lie, dude?

If you go back to the earliest moments of the videotape, you'll hear the Opening Salvo, and realize that those were Statements, rather than Questions.

Generally speaking, I don't lie - I'm far too lazy for that - wwwaaayyy too much trouble to keep track of what bullchit I've served-up to whom.

And I'm not lying here.

These things were, indeed, laid out as biased Statements, long before they were re-framed as Questions.

Go back and look again.
The opening is unhearable. You can only hear Trumps replies.

I would say no to Trump being a white supremacist, but that's based on my understanding that they also hate Jews. I could be wrong, I've had acquaintances that were bigots but never what I'd consider a full blown white supremacist.

-------------

-------------

-------------

Why lie, dude?

And I'm not lying here.

Go back and look again.

It is only your biased opinion that they were statements and not questions.

-------------

-------------

-------------

Why lie, dude?

And I'm not lying here.

Go back and look again.

It is only your biased opinion that they were statements and not questions.

Lol, Ramos was not called on, and did not wait his turn. Why are we not surprised! Seems that most illegals do the same thing, now don't they.

Is Trump a racist? No, but you want to paint him as one to protect your group of illegals. Nivce misdirection, but sorry, won't work.

Is Trump a white supremacist? No, he is an American supremacist. He wants Americans to be taken care of 1st in their own country. Didn't know there was anything wrong with that. Should we all go to some other country and demand they throw their people out of work so we can have their jobs? Tell them to give us free stuff?

All conservatives, please pay attention......................the democrats want this to go away. They want to talk about other things because it screws their plan all up, so shame on you. Remember when it was COMPREHENSIVE IMMIGRATION REFORM? Oh, they couldn't quit talking about it could they? Oh no they couldn't, because it was about status quo, or something better for them, remember?

But now, the tables are turned and it is about status quo, or something not so good for them, and what do we hear? You can't say that, you are a racist, shut your mouth, you are a zenophobe, etc, etc.

You see, if the lefties aren't driving the question, they don't want a question, because their questions are either.........status quo, or something good for them. The worst thing that can happen to them from one of their questions is; status quo.

Just look at the OP question. How did it go exactly? Something like, "Is Trump a white supremacist or a panderer?." Notice, picking either is NEGATIVE. Of course, notice the name of the creator of the OP, and you figure out quickly, that was the exact intention.

The democrats are getting worried and need to get rid of Trump almost as much as the rinos do. If this topic keeps coming up, with almost 70% of the American public wanting something done to close the border and get rid of at least SOME illegals, it puts both democrats and rinos in a quandary. I am not a Trump supporter, but I love the fact that he is saying things that almost 70% of LEGAL Americans want to say. This ONE topic is a HUGE problem for democrats, and Jebster. Now we can't have that, now can we, lololol!

Last edited:
...But what do you think the reaction would be if Hillary shouted down a reporter by yelling "Go back to Fox!" at them?
Oh, there would be great fun, watching the Right trying to flay HildaBeast alive, for suppressing Opposition Opinion.

But it would not have taken-on a Racism context, nor could that be sustained, if HildaBeast allowed the Fox guy back into the room, later, for a better-sequenced exchange.

Oh please the reporter was being an asshole and a disruption to the news conference. He was their to spew his personal opinions not ask questions of the candidate. So he got thrown out, the pissy little twerp deserved to get tossed.

Ramos is beloved by Hispanics. It only matters how they perceived it.
So, Hispanic opinion on the subject is the only opinion that matters?

It will on election day!

...But what do you think the reaction would be if Hillary shouted down a reporter by yelling "Go back to Fox!" at them?
Oh, there would be great fun, watching the Right trying to flay HildaBeast alive, for suppressing Opposition Opinion.

But it would not have taken-on a Racism context, nor could that be sustained, if HildaBeast allowed the Fox guy back into the room, later, for a better-sequenced exchange.

Oh please the reporter was being an asshole and a disruption to the news conference. He was their to spew his personal opinions not ask questions of the candidate. So he got thrown out, the pissy little twerp deserved to get tossed.

Ramos is beloved by Hispanics. It only matters how they perceived it.

I don't give a shit. If some/most Hispanics expect us to just sit by and say nothing while illegals poor across our borders by the millions they can kiss our ass. We are not going to be threatened into silence and inaction by their threats to vote for Democrats.

Bash them at your peril. Their votes have consequences.

Forum List

Back