Is Trump a white supremacist?

Where is the percentage of Hispanic voters that want a wall?
Is there statistically significant and reliable data on this?

Hispanics In America

That's not what I would consider "reliable" data.

Maybe you can find a pretty infographic that wasn't produced by a right-wing political organization?
Maybe, but I'm not sufficiently motivated to go looking, regardless - taking the lazy way out, in this instance.

...But what do you think the reaction would be if Hillary shouted down a reporter by yelling "Go back to Fox!" at them?
Oh, there would be great fun, watching the Right trying to flay HildaBeast alive, for suppressing Opposition Opinion.

But it would not have taken-on a Racism context, nor could that be sustained, if HildaBeast allowed the Fox guy back into the room, later, for a better-sequenced exchange.

Oh please the reporter was being an asshole and a disruption to the news conference. He was their to spew his personal opinions not ask questions of the candidate. So he got thrown out, the pissy little twerp deserved to get tossed.

He sure doesn't like Hispanics. So is he a supremacist or is he just pandering to his base?

Neither.. it's a legitimate issue. Anybody that thinks we don't have problem with our neighbors to the south is either delusional or purposely ignoring it.

And no, it doesn't mean people hate Mexicans so don't even go there.
Truth

My first true love was a Mexican. Sadly she died in a drunk driving incident. Many of my friends were Mexican.

I loathe illegal immigrants. They steal my jobs because of absurdly low pricing via their scumbag LEGAL bosses

He was their to spew his personal opinions not ask questions of the candidate.

Ramos was asking 3 legitimate questions that T-Rump couldn't answer.

Ramos also educated T-Rump about how illegal immigrants are entering the USA and how his moronic wall won't have any way to prevent it happening.

...But what do you think the reaction would be if Hillary shouted down a reporter by yelling "Go back to Fox!" at them?
Oh, there would be great fun, watching the Right trying to flay HildaBeast alive, for suppressing Opposition Opinion.

But it would not have taken-on a Racism context, nor could that be sustained, if HildaBeast allowed the Fox guy back into the room, later, for a better-sequenced exchange.

Oh please the reporter was being an asshole and a disruption to the news conference. He was their to spew his personal opinions not ask questions of the candidate. So he got thrown out, the pissy little twerp deserved to get tossed.

Ramos is beloved by Hispanics. It only matters how they perceived it.

...It has only taken on a "racism" context due to Trump's repeated ridiculous comments about illegal immigrants and Mexicans, and the fact that it was a reporter from a Spanish-language channel...
One has to perceive the comments as 'ridiculous' before one can consider condemning them.

Vast numbers of your fellow countrymen are perceiving this differently; an inevitable and predictable reaction to decades of government intransigence and failure to protect the interests of American Citizens in this context, and the sudden appearance of someone willing to articulate that anger and frustration, propose radical corrective measures (that should have been in place eons ago, long before this problem became damned-near un-manageable) and not sweat the brickbats and PC Squad harping about the verbiage.

It's convenient for the Left to try to spin the Trump Phenomenon as the resurgence of racism and prejudice in this country, but a good, hard, long look in the mirror, and an objective analysis of the anger and frustration long-held by so many Americans, will reveal, instead, something far less sinister and more in need of remedy than the Left can publicly admit.

...Aside from that, it's simply another example of Trump's fragile ego.
Maybe. I dunno. There's no denying that he's got an ego the size of Texas, but, as to its fragility, he looks a little more Teflon-Don -ish than that.

Then again, I don't have a credible grounding in psychology, so, I really can't say.

I'm not a Trump fan, although I'm greatly enjoying the resurgence of Anti-Illegals sentiment in the country, and hope the guy holds on for a long time, before he has to bow-out or before he shoots himself in the foot or before the Pubs drum him out of the service. He would probably be a nightmare as President but he does good service in the interim.

Last edited:

Ramos was asking 3 legitimate questions that T-Rump couldn't answer...
What were the three questions?

What were Trump's three answers?

...Ramos also educated T-Rump about how illegal immigrants are entering the USA and how his moronic wall won't have any way to prevent it happening.
No... Ramos blurted-out his personal opinions and looked foolish in trying (and failing) to play the Video Martyr after breaking the session rules and pissing-off his host.

Ramos also educated T-Rump about how illegal immigrants are entering the USA and how his moronic wall won't have any way to prevent it happening.

No he was spewing his own personal opinions on illegals and disrupting the news conference for over 5 minutes. Plus his traitorous opinions conflict with our immigration laws. Hence he can shut his traitorous scumbag mouth imo.

So, you are saying that like Harry Reid, Ramos is a lying piece of shit?

What did he say? I didn't hear the questions that made Trump meltdown.

...Ramos also educated T-Rump about how illegal immigrants are entering the USA and how his moronic wall won't have any way to prevent it happening.
No... Ramos blurted-out his personal opinions and looked foolish in trying (and failing) to play the Video Martyr after breaking the session rules and pissing-off his host.

Your opinion doesn't fit the facts in the videos.

Thank you for playing and you can pick up your gift bag from the table next to the exit.

We are on the same page. I don't know why you (appear to) think otherwise.

I don't give a shit. If some/most Hispanics expect us to just sit by and say nothing while illegals poor across our borders by the millions they can kiss our ass. We are not going to be threatened into silence and inaction by their threats to vote for Democrats.

No he was spewing his own personal opinions on illegals and disrupting the news conference for over 5 minutes. Plus his traitorous opinions conflict with our immigration laws. Hence he can shut his traitorous scumbag mouth imo.

Your opinion is not supported by the facts in the videos.

So, Hispanic opinion on the subject is the only opinion that matters?

He sure doesn't like Hispanics. So is he a supremacist or is he just pandering to his base?

It's hard to say, because his whole campaign is a sham. He doesn't want to be President. That job is hard work.

Your opinion doesn't fit the facts in the videos.

Thank you for playing and you can pick up your gift bag from the table next to the exit.
It's all a matter of perception and interpretation.

Thank you for yours.

We are on the same page. I don't know why you (appear to) think otherwise.

Apologies, I'm irritated with the so called "news" and so called "journalists" lately. They no longer report they have become active campaign staffers, supporting their gal/guy and pulling unprofessional stunts like this to try to damage their opponents.

Forum List

Back