🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Is Trump better than Lincoln?

Out of morbid curiosity, you don't take that meme seriously do you?

You do realize that in 2009 Obama had just inherited the effects of the Meltdown, right?

You do realize that Trump inherited a growing economy and plummeting unemployment rate, right?

And you compare the two like that?

Holy crap, Jim, fer fuck's sake, tell me you're just goofing around.
You do realize that having a recession as you come in is a golden opportunity to have HUGE growth as you set the economy back in order.

But all Horse poopoo aside, the numbers speak for themselves.

The Establishment totally screwed the pooch with MBS, CDOs, and CDSes that turned a bubble into a catastrophic meltdown, and Obama did keep things together at least with some very strong Keynesian policies and QE.

But once that period was over, it gave us a very tepid period of weak economic growth with spurts time to time from government spending programs.

and of course instead of breaking up the banks and prosecuting those who deserved it, O bailed out the banks and prosecuted no one. He did almost nothing for the American people who were harmed by the crazed speculation committed by Wall Street. Today the banks are even bigger and more politically powerful than when O took office.

These facts are often forgotten about O. He clearly was a corporatist masquerading as a progressive.
The bank thing began a wee bit before Obama took office.
Where did I state it didn’t?

The sainted Abraham Lincoln in his own words...

“I have said that the separation of the races is the only perfect preventive of amalgamation [of the races]. Such separation . . . must be effected by colonization” (CW, Vol. II, p. 409).

“It is morally right, and favorable to our interest, to transfer the African to his native clime” (CW Vol. II, p. 409).

CW - Lincoln’s Collected Works.
Indeed he said that but can you tell us when he said it? It`s a historical fact that his views evolved over the years. If he believed this in the 1860s JWB would`ve been his campaign manager instead of his murderer and the crazies wouldn`t be on their computer trying to demonize the greatest American who ever lived.
LOL. You think the one man responsible for the deaths of more Americans than any other, is the greatest American to ever live.

You’re fucking crazy.

Lincoln, your beloved mass murdering racist, was making plans to deport all blacks just prior to Booth blowing his brains out.

You do realize that in 2009 Obama had just inherited the effects of the Meltdown, right?

You do realize that Trump inherited a growing economy and plummeting unemployment rate, right?

You do realize that having a recession as you come in is a golden opportunity to have HUGE growth as you set the economy back in order.

The Establishment totally screwed the pooch with MBS, CDOs, and CDSes that turned a bubble into a catastrophic meltdown, and Obama did keep things together at least with some very strong Keynesian policies and QE.

But once that period was over, it gave us a very tepid period of weak economic growth with spurts time to time from government spending programs.

and of course instead of breaking up the banks and prosecuting those who deserved it, O bailed out the banks and prosecuted no one. He did almost nothing for the American people who were harmed by the crazed speculation committed by Wall Street. Today the banks are even bigger and more politically powerful than when O took office.

These facts are often forgotten about O. He clearly was a corporatist masquerading as a progressive.
Where you were blaming Obama for it: "O bailed out the banks". That's pretty clear.

Unless, by "O", you meant "Bush"..

Where you were blaming Obama for it: "O bailed out the banks". That's pretty clear.

LOL. So you deny O bailed out the banks.

It began before he took office, yes.

Geithner came up with the idea, Paulsen took it to Bush, Bush told Paulsen to do whatever it took.

They knew at the time they were creating even larger behemoths, but they didn't see another way. The economy was in collapse.

There really is a lot of information out there on this.

Geithner came up with the idea, Paulsen took it to Bush, Bush told Paulsen to do whatever it took.

They knew at the time they were creating even larger behemoths, but they didn't see another way. The economy was in collapse.

LOL

They didn't need bailing out........they went to the back door of the Federal Reserve and got trillions..........POOF...........then used this money to pay back the loans from the Gov't...........so the Gov't can say ........look here.......they paid us back with interest.

LOL

LOL

They didn't need bailing out........they went to the back door of the Federal Reserve and got trillions..........POOF...........then used this money to pay back the loans from the Gov't...........so the Gov't can say ........look here.......they paid us back with interest.

LOL

Okay, got it.

LOL

LOL

Okay, got it.

Sarcasm here........or do you understand it..............

Yes of course.

Did O support W’s bailout? Did he do anything to stop it after taking office?

Yes of course.

Of course not. Most of it was in place and in motion already, and there were few if any other options. It was far too late to be reversed.

Blame O for the bailouts if you want, but that's just not what happened.

I realize there is political rhetoric and reality, and I admit I never know which one is happening at any given moment.

Dishonest Abe was an ardent racist even in his time. This is well known. Joe just read what he said. It’s all documented. It’s not hard son.

At your advanced age, you’re just now learning the truth about your sainted Abraham. LOL.

No, guy... I learned a long time ago he was a great man who saved this country.

I personally wouldn't want to live in the Alternate Future where Lincoln wasn't President, and we still had slavery and the country split up into smaller poorer nations... you wouldn't want to live there, either.

But that's the beauty of being a Libertarian Turd... complain about civilization, enjoy it's benefits.

Yes of course.

Of course not. Most of it was in place and in motion already, and there were few if any other options. It was far too late to be reversed.

I realize there is political rhetoric and reality, and I admit I never know which one is happening at any given moment.
Bailouts..............the FLEECING OF AMERICA.......

Paid for by the American taxpayers.......and LINED THE POCKETS of the buddies of those handing out the dough............

Why so many like me are against them..........because the politicians and their buddies SKIM the money.........and make out like bandits.........Al Capone would be proud of them.

CHOO CHOO............who's hubby got a bunch of bucks on that deal..................LOL

images

Yes of course.

O is to blame, as are many others. You can choose to make O blameless, but that would dumb.

Oh by the way, who did O appoint to Treasury Secretary?

Also who was it that picked O’s cabinet for him?

Yes of course.

Paid for by the American taxpayers.......and LINED THE POCKETS of the buddies of those handing out the dough............

Why so many like me are against them..........because the politicians and their buddies SKIM the money.........and make out like bandits.........Al Capone would be proud of them.

CHOO CHOO............who's hubby got a bunch of bucks on that deal..................LOL

images
That's fantastic.

Yes of course.

O is to blame, as are many others. You can choose to make O blameless, but that would dumb.

As I said, blame O all you want. I know the game.

Yes of course.

As I said, blame O all you want. I know the game.
So O is blameless and it’s all W’s fault. LOL. Partisans. Ugh!

Dishonest Abe was an ardent racist even in his time. This is well known. Joe just read what he said. It’s all documented. It’s not hard son.

At your advanced age, you’re just now learning the truth about your sainted Abraham. LOL.

I personally wouldn't want to live in the Alternate Future where Lincoln wasn't President, and we still had slavery and the country split up into smaller poorer nations... you wouldn't want to live there, either.

But that's the beauty of being a Libertarian Turd... complain about civilization, enjoy it's benefits.
Joe go back to watching porn. You’re better at that.

Yes of course.

images
That's fantastic.
awe..........the poor snowflake is afraid of engagement again.....................awe............

Riddle me this ..........My information on this thread is backed up by what............hmmmmm..............FOIA..........hint......and a Supreme ruling...

Now run away......and continue your propaganda of TDS......Mr. you aren't a Moderate.

Joe go back to watching porn. You’re better at that.
Joe..........LOL

I iggied that thing a long time ago......waste of bandwidth....LOL

Forum List

Back