🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Is Trump better than Lincoln?

53% of republicans say yes. It`s hard to believe that they`re still angry over the loss of slavery. What`s wrong with these people?
Majority Of Republicans Say Trump Is A Better President Than Lincoln
Democrats are still pissed. The Republicans were abolitionists, dumb ass.

So you OPPOSED states rights and slavery and think Lincoln did the right thing in his War of Northern Aggression?
Yep

Every president is better than Dishonest Abe. He was America’s Stalin and Hitler combined.

I won't go so far as to compare Abe to Stalin or Hitler. That's really being farfetched. But I will say this for those who may be ignorant about this in regard to Lincoln.
And that is Lincoln was a genuine racist. He had a low opinion of black people in general. There are numerous quotes taken from his journals or writings that express his highly prejudiced views on blacks. Why this is usually not brought up about him is beyond me. Even in school I never heard this about him at all. Certainly not in my high school American history class.
His defenders claim that by the time he got into the white house he had become a changed man and had renounced his racist views. However there is some skepticism about this. He may have delibrately fooled the public into believing that he had given up his racist views so as not to tarnish his image as an emancipater of the blacks and the abolisher of slavery.
Being that he was a politician one can only wonder how genuine he really was.

Every president is better than Dishonest Abe. He was America’s Stalin and Hitler combined.

I won't go so far as to compare Abe to Stalin or Hitler. That's really being farfetched. But I will say this for those who may be ignorant about this in regard to Lincoln.
And that is Lincoln was a genuine racist. He had a low opinion of black people in general. There are numerous quotes taken from his journals or writings that express his highly prejudiced views on blacks. Why this is usually not brought up about him is beyond me. Even in school I never heard this about him at all. Certainly not in my high school American history class.
His defenders claim that by the time he got into the white house he had become a changed man and had renounced his racist views. However there is some skepticism about this. He may have delibrately fooled the public into believing that he had given up his racist views so as not to tarnish his image as an emancipater of the blacks and the abolisher of slavery.
Lincoln was a great Republican President that held this country together and put down the rebellion at a time when most of the southern states tried to tear it apart, mostly over taxation regarding slavery. Trump is happily trying to tear this country apart, and has said there are good people on the side of white supremacy. Simple: Lincoln = Great Trump = Dog Crap. Just sayin :)

Trump is happily trying to tear this country apart, and has said there are good people on the side of white supremacy.
Trump said no such thing, but you ignorant liars keep repeating that slander.

You are all about promoting liars, which is why Trump is now a TEFLON President, thank you.

Lincoln only had a hat.

trump-jesus.jpg

Lincoln was a great Republican President that held this country together and put down the rebellion at a time when most of the southern states tried to tear it apart, mostly over taxation regarding slavery. Trump is happily trying to tear this country apart, and has said there are good people on the side of white supremacy. Simple: Lincoln = Great Trump = Dog Crap. Just sayin :)
Dishonest Abe was by far our worst president. 850,000 Americans died and half the nation destroyed under his direction. He pursued war and ignored all other options. In his first inaugural he offered to ensconce slavery into the Constitution, but told the seceding state you will pay the federal government’s tariffs or we will kill you. When the south’s constitution became known and they imposed a 10% tariff versus the 40% in the north, Abe demanded war.

He secretly set up events at Fort Sumter and then lied about it.

He was a blatant racist even for his time. He planned to deport all blacks in his second term. He claimed the Emancipation Proclamation was a war time act which could be eliminated once the war ended, thus putting blacks back into slavery.

He had numerous critical newspapers in the north closed. A sitting congressman from Ohio he had deported, for criticizing his tyrannical war.

It goes on and on, but few Americans know the truth about the mass murdering Abe. Proof again the state can dupe millions.

Dishonest Abe was by far our worst president. 850,000 Americans died and half the nation destroyed under his direction. He pursued war and ignored all other options. In his first inaugural he offered to ensconce slavery into the Constitution, but told the seceding state you will pay the federal government’s tariffs or we will kill you. When the south’s constitution became known and they imposed a 10% tariff versus the 40% in the north, Abe demanded war.

He was a blatant racist even for his time. He planned to deport all blacks in his second term. He claimed the Emancipation Proclamation was a war time act which could be eliminated once the war ended, thus putting blacks back into slavery.

He had numerous critical newspapers in the north closed. A sitting congressman from Ohio he had deported, for criticizing his tyrannical war.

It goes on and on, but few Americans know the truth about the mass murdering Abe. Proof again the state can dupe millions.

The sad thing is, you believe all this shit.

If Lincoln hadn't acted, the country would have shattered into a dozen smaller countries... instead of the great power we are today.

The sad thing is, you believe all this shit.

If Lincoln hadn't acted, the country would have shattered into a dozen smaller countries... instead of the great power we are today.
It’s all true Little Joe. If you hadn’t stopped learning in the third grade, you would know this.

Prior to the war, few observers thought the North could win.

Lincoln had his faults sure as he mobilized the nation for the first full scale modern total war in human history on a rebellious group of states that had decided to create a free trade zone and thus destroy Northern states industry who could not compete on a level playing field with the UK.

In hindsight, we all could do better than people trapped in the time, who had to fumble around with great power in the Fog of War, not knowing what was right and what not.

It was an emergency, and were I Lincoln, I think I would have had most of the Southern officers that were former Union officers shot for treason because they violated their oaths.

But Abe was a wiser man than I am, because he looked at the future of our country and knew we needed to reunite and make4 amends not have strict enforcement of the laws.

Hundreds of thousands of Southerners are alive today due to Lincolns mercy and wisdom.

The EP was applied to the confederacy. The union had no power in Confederate states.
So once the war ended and the South was defeated, as it inevitably was, the EP did apply and so did the 13th Amendment!
I don't even care about this revisionist issue of yours and I run circles around you.
It was a military EO.
It was more or less a confiscation of property belonging to the rebellious, done by the military.
It meant absolutely nothing for over 2 years.
I didnt mention the 13th amendment.
Asshol
The Emancipation Proclamation came before the passing of the 13th Amendment, (asshole).
January 1st, 1863 vs December 6, 1865. How surprising it is the Emancipation Proclamation did not refer to an
event that was more than two years in the future.
Lol. The EP didnt do a damn thing until after the war.
Again, nothing I have said even involves the 13th. you magically brought that up.
I got ahead of myself when I said " it didnt free a single slave" I meant it didnt during the war. Or when he signed it. I concede to that. But it's the same kind if mistake when you claimed it ended slavery. It didnt even apply to states that weren't in rebellion that still had slaves. Only the 13th did that. I'm sure you know that, you just misspoke.
If you call that running circles, you might want to slow down. You are breathing heavily.
And I wont even get into the EP being unconstitutional.
That's a thread in itself:D
Yo bitch ass still whining about slavery being outlawed....

And you talk about you aint a regressive statist...that is exactly what you are …..like most conservatives.....always wanting to regress back to that same ole hierarchy where only white men are at the top...nothing about that is liberal.....

Not one liberal opines about how unfair it was that slavery was outlawed

Of course and in reality the slaves were so much better off than they were on the dark continent. They still haven`t shown gratitude for slavery. They owe white Americans reparations.
02cf9a45e0f60a1bb8a3a9bc72ee72e7--ny-library-my-heart-hurts.jpg

Wasnt that slave an escapee from a black slave owner?

I think he was.

Oh, wait, no, he was the one that tried to 'kill everyone' by his own admission, but could not remember doing so.

His owner fired the overseer that did that to him also, but he was still a low down good for nothing slave owner, only worthy of the hell fire, aint that right, bubba?

Gordon (slave) - Wikipedia

Slavery in the United States - Wikipedia

African-American history and culture scholar Henry Louis Gates Jr. wrote:

... the percentage of free black slave owners as the total number of free black heads of families was quite high in several states, namely 43 percent in South Carolina, 40 percent in Louisiana, 26 percent in Mississippi, 25 percent in Alabama and 20 percent in Georgia.[287] .....

In his 1985 statewide study of black slaveholders in South Carolina, Larry Koger challenged the benevolent view. He found that the majority of black slaveholders appeared to hold at least some of their slaves for commercial reasons. For instance, he noted that in 1850 more than 80 percent of black slaveholders were of mixed race, but nearly 90 percent of their slaves were classified as black.[293] Koger also noted that many South Carolina free blacks operated small businesses as skilled artisans, and many owned slaves working in those businesses. "Koger emphasizes that it was all too common for freed slaves to become slaveholders themselves."[294]​

Why dang, just DANG! No wonder so many black people are in the DNC! They are trying to get their slaves back after all!
So you are ok with slavery as long as there are black slave owners owning black slaves and white slave owners owning white slaves??

For his time, Lincoln was way out in front of the overwhelming majority of Americans on the issues of slavery and race. Call him a racist if you like but he made slavery go away. A little bit of book learning would serve you well. I`m having a hard time picturing you with John Brown at Harper`s Ferry. :)

Prior to the war, few observers thought the North could win.

Lincoln had his faults sure as he mobilized the nation for the first full scale modern total war in human history on a rebellious group of states that had decided to create a free trade zone and thus destroy Northern states industry who could not compete on a level playing field with the UK.

In hindsight, we all could do better than people trapped in the time, who had to fumble around with great power in the Fog of War, not knowing what was right and what not.

It was an emergency, and were I Lincoln, I think I would have had most of the Southern officers that were former Union officers shot for treason because they violated their oaths.

But Abe was a wiser man than I am, because he looked at the future of our country and knew we needed to reunite and make4 amends not have strict enforcement of the laws.

Hundreds of thousands of Southerners are alive today due to Lincolns mercy and wisdom.
Lincoln was a mass murderer. He didn’t give two shits about the killing and suffering he was imposing. He merely wanted money for his big Republican donors in the northeast.

As it is said, it’s always about money.

For his time, Lincoln was way out in front of the overwhelming majority of Americans on the issues of slavery and race. Call him a racist if you like but he made slavery go away. A little bit of book learning would serve you well. I`m having a hard time picturing you with John Brown at Harper`s Ferry. :)
That’s hilarious.

The EP was applied to the confederacy. The union had no power in Confederate states.
So once the war ended and the South was defeated, as it inevitably was, the EP did apply and so did the 13th Amendment!
I don't even care about this revisionist issue of yours and I run circles around you.
It was a military EO.
It was more or less a confiscation of property belonging to the rebellious, done by the military.
It meant absolutely nothing for over 2 years.
I didnt mention the 13th amendment.
Asshol
The Emancipation Proclamation came before the passing of the 13th Amendment, (asshole).
January 1st, 1863 vs December 6, 1865. How surprising it is the Emancipation Proclamation did not refer to an
event that was more than two years in the future.
Lol. The EP didnt do a damn thing until after the war.
Again, nothing I have said even involves the 13th. you magically brought that up.
I got ahead of myself when I said " it didnt free a single slave" I meant it didnt during the war. Or when he signed it. I concede to that. But it's the same kind if mistake when you claimed it ended slavery. It didnt even apply to states that weren't in rebellion that still had slaves. Only the 13th did that. I'm sure you know that, you just misspoke.
If you call that running circles, you might want to slow down. You are breathing heavily.
And I wont even get into the EP being unconstitutional.
That's a thread in itself:D
Yo bitch ass still whining about slavery being outlawed....

And you talk about you aint a regressive statist...that is exactly what you are …..like most conservatives.....always wanting to regress back to that same ole hierarchy where only white men are at the top...nothing about that is liberal.....

Not one liberal opines about how unfair it was that slavery was outlawed
I'm not whining about slavery being outlawed. I support liberty, dipshit.
Another delusional dingbat making shit up. And a cliche on top of that. Weak0

Forum List

Back