🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Is Trump better than Lincoln?

Lincoln was a huge racist. And tyrant.
Why doesnt anyone want to tear down his statues?
Because he was on the side that defeated the Confederacy......which makes him not a huge enough racist....if he was, he would have joined the Confederacy.....
Well that's an ignorant way to look at it.
If the confederacy wanted the union to stay together he would have been on their side.

53% of republicans say yes. It`s hard to believe that they`re still angry over the loss of slavery. What`s wrong with these people?
Majority Of Republicans Say Trump Is A Better President Than Lincoln
Democrats are still pissed. The Republicans were abolitionists, dumb ass.
then how come the main ones on this post still pissed off over Lincoln are all "NOT DEMOCRATS"

Some of the most hateful comments about Lincoln comes from people who call themselves republicans or conservative......wonder why
Maybe because they're lying about their political party.
Well read thru these comments and point out the liberals who are trashing Lincoln....

is TNHarley a liberal??

and as far as your delusion of the only people who attack Lincoln are southern democrats....

is that why they always show up at Trump rallies with confederate flags then?? are they protesting Republicans??

17confederate1-facebookJumbo.jpg

You lying ass cowards are pathetic...

53% of republicans say yes. It`s hard to believe that they`re still angry over the loss of slavery. What`s wrong with these people?
then how come the main ones on this post still pissed off over Lincoln are all "NOT DEMOCRATS"

Some of the most hateful comments about Lincoln comes from people who call themselves republicans or conservative......wonder why
Well read thru these comments and point out the liberals who are trashing Lincoln....

is TNHarley a liberal??

and as far as your delusion as the only people who attack Lincoln are southern democrats....

is that why they always show up at Trump rallies then?? are they protesting Republicans??

View attachment 293003

I am a liberal, actually. A real one. Not a regressive statist like so many are today.

Because he was on the side that defeated the Confederacy......which makes him not a huge enough racist....if he was, he would have joined the Confederacy.....
If the confederacy wanted the union to stay together he would have been on their side.
If he was a huge enough racist he would have agreed with the confederacy that maintaining slavery was the holy right of the right (white) man...which is exactly what the Confederacy thought....

But instead, he fought against the confederacy...emancipated the slaves...implemented re-construction......all of that liberal progressive stuff that conservatives hate to this day...

is TNHarley a liberal??

and as far as your delusion as the only people who attack Lincoln are southern democrats....

is that why they always show up at Trump rallies then?? are they protesting Republicans??

View attachment 293003

I am a liberal, actually. A real one. Not a regressive statist like so many are today.
Not really....you are someone who claims to be a liberal, or as you dic suckers call it "classical liberal" -- which is your way of saying you want to maintain the social hierarchy that all conservatives crave -- but you don't want to be painted with the stupid brush that conservatives paint themselves with....

I bet you have a centerfold of Dave Rubin on your wall

Check which party freed the slaves, asshole. I realize you don't try to be taken seriously or speak the truth
but I also know there are other ignorant assholes here who agree with you.

or maybe because you are lying to yourself and don't want to admit that most of the racist neo-confederates find more alignment with conservatives than they do liberals...

Can you name me what prominent white racists are pushing the Civil Rights and Voting Rights Act??

Can you name me what prominent white racists are pushing any liberal policies period...

I don't recall Richard Spencer staging rallies in support of protecting people with pre-existing conditions, do you??

If he was a huge enough racist he would have agreed with the confederacy that maintaining slavery was the holy right of the right (white) man...which is exactly what the Confederacy thought....

But instead, he fought against the confederacy...emancipated the slaves...implemented re-construction......all of that liberal progressive stuff that conservatives hate to this day...
Lincoln said he wasnt going to mess with slavery when he was running. He even said he would enforce the fugitive slave laws.
He joined the union side for economic reasons. He didnt want secession.
He only signed the EP so england wouldnt back away. The EP didnt free one slave. It was political theater.
Sorry but you dont seem to know anything about the civil war that didnt come from a school textbook.

is TNHarley a liberal??

View attachment 293003

Not really....you are someone who claims to be a liberal, or as you dic suckers call it "classical liberal" -- which is your way of saying you want to maintain the social hierarchy that all conservatives crave -- but you don't want to be painted with the stupid brush that conservatives paint themselves with....

I bet you have a centerfold of Dave Rubin on your wall
Idk who that is. Again, I am a liberal. Not a regressive statist.
Liberal means small central authority and liberty. Something that today's "liberals" hate.

is TNHarley a liberal??

and as far as your delusion of the only people who attack Lincoln are southern democrats....

is that why they always show up at Trump rallies with confederate flags then?? are they protesting Republicans??

View attachment 293003

Southern Democrats have always hated Lincoln.
Should Trump have them thrown out of his rallies?

or maybe because you are lying to yourself and don't want to admit that most of the racist neo-confederates find more alignment with conservatives than they do liberals...

Can you name me what prominent white racists are pushing the Civil Rights and Voting Rights Act??

Can you name me what prominent white racists are pushing any liberal policies period...

I don't recall Richard Spencer staging rallies in support of protecting people with pre-existing conditions, do you??
I suppose your communist sources can sight numerous examples of Republicans who don't agree on everything. We're not like the Lemmings in the Democrat Party.

I suppose your communist sources can sight numerous examples of Republicans who don't agree on everything. We're not like the Lemmings in the Democrat Party.
:lol:

Trumpybear is a better con man than Lincoln was.

Trumpybear is a better adulterer than Lincoln was.

Trumpybear is out classed by Lincoln.

Lincoln said he wasnt going to mess with slavery when he was running. He even said he would enforce the fugitive slave laws.
He only signed the EP so england wouldnt back away. The EP didnt free one slave. It was political theater.

Sorry but you dont seem to know anything about the civil war that didnt come from a school textbook.
If you can stand to listen to an ideologue go on long enough he will eventually reveal how little he knows or
how much he loves revisionist history.
The idea that the emancipation proclamation and the 13th Amendment didn't put an end to the legal practice of slavery
is the blather of an idiot.

If you can stand to listen to an ideologue go on long enough he will eventually reveal how little he knows or
how much he loves revisionist history.
The idea that the emancipation proclamation and the 13th Amendment didn't put an end to the legal practice of slavery
is the blather of an idiot.
The EP was applied to the confederacy. The union had no power in Confederate states.
It was a military EO.
It was more or less a confiscation of property belonging to the rebellious, done by the military.
It meant absolutely nothing for over 2 years.
I didnt mention the 13th amendment.
Asshole.

The EP was applied to the confederacy. The union had no power in Confederate states.
So once the war ended and the South was defeated, as it inevitably was, the EP did apply and so did the 13th Amendment!
I don't even care about this revisionist issue of yours and I run circles around you.
It was a military EO.
It was more or less a confiscation of property belonging to the rebellious, done by the military.
It meant absolutely nothing for over 2 years.
I didnt mention the 13th amendment.
Asshol
The Emancipation Proclamation came before the passing of the 13th Amendment, (asshole).
January 1st, 1863 vs December 6, 1865. How surprising it is the Emancipation Proclamation did not refer to an
event that was more than two years in the future.

Forum List

Back