Is Trump now FORCED to take Nikki Haley as his VP to unify the GOP? (Poll)

kyzr

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2009
Trump was found guilty in Bragg's hush-money case.

That will cost Trump a few percent of voters. How does Trump gain back those few percent?

My recommended choice for VP is Nikki Haley. She still has 15%-20% of GOP voters, I'm one, and that burns Trump's ass. That would set Nikki up for the 2028 presidential contest as the first woman president, easy wins for the GOP in 2028 and 2032.

Trump's ego can't handle Nikki as his VP choice. That is unfortunate. Trump can pick her and win, or pick someone else and lose.

Yeah sure. Pick a crazed neocon Zionist totally controlled by the swamp for VP should work.

Can’t fix stupid!
1. Trump isn't a neocon Zionist?
2. Nikki as president would not be controlled by the swamp
3. Stupid is losing an election when you should win.
4. Does every vote matter or not? Would VP Nikki gain votes in 2024 or not?

That will cost Trump a few percent of voters. How does Trump gain back those few percent?

My recommended choice for VP is Nikki Haley. She still has 15%-20% of GOP voters, I'm one, and that burns Trump's ass. That would set Nikki up for the 2028 presidential contest as the first woman president, easy wins for the GOP in 2028 and 2032.

Trump's ego can't handle Nikki as his VP choice. That is unfortunate. Trump can pick her and win, or pick someone else and lose.

At this point, I don’t think Nikki can save him.

One poll that was trotted out by one of your fellow neanderthals stated that 70% of republicans still support the blob. 70% support the nominee. WOW.

That's absurd. I wouldn't even consider Nikki for a leadership position in the Lincoln project, neocon loser that she is. MAGA
Why not?
Would she gain votes in 2024 or not?

At this point, I don’t think Nikki can save him.

One poll that was trotted out by one of your fellow neanderthals stated that 70% of republicans still support the blob. 70% support the nominee. WOW.
Exactly my point. Exactly.

LOL is for "Too Old Joe"

1717330835556.png
Nice shade of blue?!

1717330880036.png
This is what Joe will look like in his 2nd term.

1. Trump isn't a neocon Zionist?
2. Nikki as president would not be controlled by the swamp
3. Stupid is losing an election when you should win.
4. Does every vote matter or not? Would VP Nikki gain votes in 2024 or not?
1. Yes he is.
2. Yes she is.
3. The people lose no matter who wins.
4. Voting means nothing when the choices are so similar and limited.

That is Reagan/ George bush...As soon as the Soviet Union fell, we were at war again when George was in power.
A two-week war to throw Saddam out of Kuwait, leading a coalition of 32 nations, totally justified.

Biden's foreign policies have been disasters. Biden's domestic policies have been disasters.

Trump would be president. Nikki as VP would gain votes in 2024, that is her main job.

I don't care if he dies the day after November 5th, once he beats Trump's ass.
That is an LOL!!

That's an AL Davis "just win baby".

Most of us want to change from the Biden era failed policies. If you liked the last 4-years, you're in the minority.

That is an LOL!!

That's an AL Davis "just win baby".

Most of us want to change from the Biden era failed policies. If you liked the last 4-years, you're in the minority.
Except Dumb Don won’t change shit.

Fuck No!

It likely would help him win, but I think if he loses without her, he'll just claim as he did in 2020, that he Won! And the election was stolen. And CHAOS, once again.

Trump will not pick any VP candidate to share his lime light with....or consider setting up, the next Republican president for 2028....imo.

Forum List

Back