Is Trump really a liar?

Karl Rand

Nov 20, 2018
Gone
President T consistently contradicts himself and with apparent justification is often called a liar. BUT I’m beginning to think he’s not so much lying as either believing his own bullshit or simply forgetting what he said 27 tweets ago. Either way this is not the kind of behaviour we expect to see so blatently and frequently from the executive branch. Even Republicans should realise there’s a serious problem here.
‘Just full of it’: TV host roasts Trump

The mother of my oldest daughter is a lot like Drumpf. She lies as a reflex. She lies when she breathes. Doesnt matter how serious or frivolous the situation is. If she can figure out a way to lie about something she makes sure its done.

The mother of my oldest daughter is a lot like Drumpf. She lies as a reflex. She lies when she breathes. Doesnt matter how serious or frivolous the situation is. If she can figure out a way to lie about something she makes sure its done.

Bingo. Trump lies as a FIRST resort, tells the truth like it's a chore.

Completely bizzare.

President T consistently contradicts himself and with apparent justification is often called a liar. BUT I’m beginning to think he’s not so much lying as either believing his own bullshit or simply forgetting what he said 27 tweets ago. Either way this is not the kind of behaviour we expect to see so blatently and frequently from the executive branch. Even Republicans should realise there’s a serious problem here.
‘Just full of it’: TV host roasts Trump

Yes, he is a liar. They are all liars. BO is a liar, Hellary is a liar, Bush and Slick Willie are liars too. Virtually all politicians are liars, and the higher they get in politics, the bigger liars they are.

Yes, he is a liar. They are all liars. BO is a liar, Hellary is a liar, Bush and Slick Willie are liars too. Virtually all politicians are liars, and the higher they get in politics, the bigger liars they are.
True but Trumps lies are more frequent, more blatant and often more politically illogical and counterproductive than any other politician other than Kim Jong Un (Maybe that’s why they get on so well face to face?) I’d hate to be on his support staff. You woudn’t know which way the wind was blowing from one moment to the next.

Just curious. Does the mother of your oldest daughter claim to be a Christian?

Shes claimed to be every religion she is aware exists at least once in her life.

Shes claimed to be every religion she is aware exists at least once in her life.
Wow, that's a shit load of lying. How the fuck you survived that. But to stay on topic, using your sentence and putting Donalds name in.

DJT lies as a reflex.

Wow, that's a shit load of lying. How the fuck you survived that. But to stay on topic, using your sentence and putting Donalds name in.

DJT lies as a reflex.
Finally got custody of my daughter at the age of 11 but yeah one could simply place Drumpfs name in her place and you have the same person.

Forum List

Back