Is Trump the 2nd Coming?

This is what someone at another part of the forum said and even though I laughed, well, can anyone prove he is not?

Trump does everything Christians would expect a good president to do. He has his moral baggage from the past, and yet he appears to have repented. Regardless, he supports Christian causes and listens to their concerns.

I tend to think that Trump is the one who will usher in the 2nd Coming

Yep

Ok, cue the accusations of Cult, Cult, Cult.

yawn

don't care
appears to have repented? have you heard "i'm sorry" from his pig lips ? ever?

and if you think any of his daily performabces with faici and birx were "presodential" , well they were closer to "clownish"

any reasonable person reading revelation would immediately be able to pick the characters from the trump administration, starting with your antichrist in chief.

I could care less what an idiot like you thinks. Trump has stated that he does not seek forgiveness for his sins, and his works show his repudiation of Jesus Christ.
You are the idiot... living your life with a 1958 mentality chip on your shoulder....

This is what someone at another part of the forum said and even though I laughed, well, can anyone prove he is not?

Trump does everything Christians would expect a good president to do. He has his moral baggage from the past, and yet he appears to have repented. Regardless, he supports Christian causes and listens to their concerns.

Yep

yawn

don't care
This ^^^^ is a JOKE.

New Poster.......TROLL

Trump has not repented and he definetly is not the Second Coming. There are theologians who have claimed Trump is the anti christ and have supported it wih scripture. But I don't know about all that. I'll just watch and see.
:laughing0301:

Yep

yawn

don't care

Yep

yawn

don't care
As a Christian, I would NOT say that Trump is “the second coming” or even anything close to it. The best I can do is say that he's a much better choice than Pedo Joe, but I also believe that there are far better men than Trump in the USA who would make a far better President. Unfortunately, the powers-that-be won't give truly virtuous men the time of day. So Trump is about the best we can hope for from a political perspective. From a spiritual perspective ... I believe America is doomed. But if we are to believe in biblical Prophecy, then that comes as no surprise.

I'm not exactly a big and vocal Trump supporter, but the Marxists definitely push one that way. From now on, a good reply to these fag queen story hour Marxists should be

TRUMP!
TRUMP!
TRUMP!

TRUMP!
TRUMP!
TRUMP!
TRUMP!
TRUMP!
TRUMP!

TRUMP!
TRUMP!
TRUMP!

Yep

yawn

don't care

Typically, all presidents with an R by their name claim to be Christian and pander to Christians. Why, because they know that most Republican voters are Christian (either practicing or cultural.)

You say Trump appears to have repented. Well, unless this has changed recently, he is on the record saying he's never asked God for forgiveness. That shows he doesn't even understand the most basic teachings of Christianity.

His own words:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back