Is Trump’s CPAC speech still not enough to convince republicans that he is an idiot?

The fact that he choose to tell a lie that dishonored Marines tells you all you need to know about Trump

The whole thing was bizarre, childish and full of non-sense. It’s just incredible to me that Trump would actually bring up the size of his inauguration crowd after 2 years. What the absolute fuck?

If that wasn’t enough, he had to bring up Hillary and of course the mindless drones in the audience shouted the “lock her up!” Are you fucking kidding me? They are still talking about Hillary? God I wish they would lock her up so republicans can just shut the fuck up about her. It’s astounding how republicans pretend she is still relevant to anything.

Also, how could any grown adult not realize how ridiculous Trump looks when he hugs the American flag? He could start humping it and his supporters would still go ape shit in applause I guess.

If he'd hugged that flag any harder he would have had to give it hush money.

It was a 2 hour and 20 minute rant.

My observation was, given Trump's sensitivity to the crowd, who had the guts to just walk out after an hour of babbling blather?

I bet the faithful stood there like the mindless minions that they are and would rather have peed themselves than turn their back on their master.

It was 2 hours and 2 minutes Butt Hurt....

Can't you Tards get anything right?

And the drunken repubs just kept squealing for more!

You Tards are just Butt Hurt because Trump is so popular.

The cherry on top is

the more you Tards talk, the Stronger Trump gets….

See you Tards in 20 when Trump stomps your commie asses………:fu:

Same here.
I hated school and math was my worst subject. Dropped out in the tenth grade and went to work in a machine shop.
Kinda funny,worked my way up from a shop grunt to a 1st class machinist.
I learned math real quick when I could apply it to making money in something that I found fascinating.
Always been a hands on type when it comes to education.
The thing that made the most difference was I was a voracious reader from the 3rd grade up until today.
I read everything I could get my hands on about machining and it paid off.
Later in life I started reading about the stock market and how it worked. Again I had motivation.
School to me was a huge waste of time because I couldnt apply it to everyday life.

Those are awesome stories for both of you. Glad things worked out so well with all your hard work. Most stories that start like this do not have good endings. Good on both of you!!!

I think it can still be done.

I absolutely do as well, just admiring the odds that the 2 of you overcame. That is awesome.

I hate to say it but I think the younger generation are lacking in work ethics.
Before I retired in 2012 we'd get two year machinist wanting top dollar when they didnt know shit and had no understanding of working your way up,it was all about instant gratification.

The foreman would hand them a tough job and a print and say go at it. If you can complete the job in a reasonable amount of time with no help we'll talk.
They failed every time.
In other words the youth of today have an inflated opinion of their worth.

You do understand our parents generation felt the same about us. And their parents generation felt it about them and so on....
Every generation says "kids these days!".

Hopey-changey!...Yes we can! :rolleyes:
Would you rather be inspired or instigated?

Would you rather have the better angels in your character aroused, or your darkest demons?

Do you turn to an idiot like Trump for a ntertainment or leadership? For nobility y or could crassness?
Inspired by what?....I knew Oboingo was a vapid talking head reading someone else's dreck, when he gave the speech to the DNC in '12.....Phoniness never inspires me.

One of the more intriguing things about Trump is his need to lie about things that do not matter in order to make himself look more than he is. He is a billionaire and leader of the most powerful nation on the planet and that is not good enough, he still has to make up fake stories to paint himself in a better light.

One of the more intriguing things about Trump is his need to lie about things that do not matter in order to make himself look more than he is. He is a billionaire and leader of the most powerful nation on the planet and that is not good enough, he still has to make up fake stories to paint himself in a better light.

^But he's not a leftist shill. Don't worry about what's going on behind the green curtain.

^But he's not a leftist shill. Don't worry about what's going on behind the green curtain.

you are correct, I am not. I am pointing out a behavior that Trump exhibits that cannot be denied.

the fact you have your head up Trump's ass does not change the facts

The whole thing was bizarre, childish and full of non-sense. It’s just incredible to me that Trump would actually bring up the size of his inauguration crowd after 2 years. What the absolute fuck?

If that wasn’t enough, he had to bring up Hillary and of course the mindless drones in the audience shouted the “lock her up!” Are you fucking kidding me? They are still talking about Hillary? God I wish they would lock her up so republicans can just shut the fuck up about her. It’s astounding how republicans pretend she is still relevant to anything.

Also, how could any grown adult not realize how ridiculous Trump looks when he hugs the American flag? He could start humping it and his supporters would still go ape shit in applause I guess.

My observation was, given Trump's sensitivity to the crowd, who had the guts to just walk out after an hour of babbling blather?

I bet the faithful stood there like the mindless minions that they are and would rather have peed themselves than turn their back on their master.

The cherry on top is

The only so called president in US history that has NEVER had support of the majority of people in the US.

He even lost the popular vote and tried to blame illegal immigrants...the man is demented.

Like his habit of making up magazine covers to make himself look grand.

Coming soon! A Nobel Peace Prize with trump's name on it....fake as it may be.

The cherry on top is

The only so called president in US history that has NEVER had support of the majority of people in the US.

He even lost the popular vote and tried to blame illegal immigrants...the man is demented.

We all know if you throw out the illegal vote Trump Won in a Landslide...

If this is not the case, why are you Tards so against voter ID's?

LOL, TRUMP's CPAC speech was MAGA perfection. Democrats are freaking out because TRUMP is able to captivate and engage an audience for 2 hours highlighting his accomplishments, talking about the direction of his agenda on the economy, border and foreign policy, pointing out the faults and flaws of democrats and the establishment while inserting humor through out.

Democrats know they don't have 1 candidate who can compete with TRUMP on the stage. This is why while democrats will scramble to find big name celebrities to fill seats, where all TRUMP needs is a stage and a flag.

Same here.
I hated school and math was my worst subject. Dropped out in the tenth grade and went to work in a machine shop.
Kinda funny,worked my way up from a shop grunt to a 1st class machinist.
I learned math real quick when I could apply it to making money in something that I found fascinating.
Always been a hands on type when it comes to education.
The thing that made the most difference was I was a voracious reader from the 3rd grade up until today.
I read everything I could get my hands on about machining and it paid off.
Later in life I started reading about the stock market and how it worked. Again I had motivation.
School to me was a huge waste of time because I couldnt apply it to everyday life.

Those are awesome stories for both of you. Glad things worked out so well with all your hard work. Most stories that start like this do not have good endings. Good on both of you!!!

I absolutely do as well, just admiring the odds that the 2 of you overcame. That is awesome.

Before I retired in 2012 we'd get two year machinist wanting top dollar when they didnt know shit and had no understanding of working your way up,it was all about instant gratification.

The foreman would hand them a tough job and a print and say go at it. If you can complete the job in a reasonable amount of time with no help we'll talk.
They failed every time.

You do understand our parents generation felt the same about us. And their parents generation felt it about them and so on....

True.
And maybe they were right.

The cherry on top is

You are a lying DICK....Trump even started a committee to examine in voting irregularities and IT WAS DISBANDED! THERE IS NO EVIDENCE....

THE MAN IS A SERIAL LIAR!

They failed every time.
I think that's just kids man, today and yesterday both.

Maybe I'm just looking at it from my view point.
I latched on to the best machinists in the shop and plied them with questions and advice.
But then the kids I ran into after 25 years of machining thought they knew it all and wouldnt take my advice.
I trained a lot of the younger crowd over the years,some were receptive but a lot weren't.
I found out the best way to deal with them was to let them fail on their own.
The one's that came back and asked for help invariably went on to be a decent machinist.

But I will bet most didn't do it how you did it back in the day. Most were just like the kids you run into today.

We didnt have thirty year olds living at home like we do today.
Hell,I couldnt wait to get out of the house.

The cherry on top is

You are a lying DICK....Trump even started a committee to examine in voting irregularities and IT WAS DISBANDED! THERE IS NO EVIDENCE....

THE MAN IS A SERIAL LIAR!

You are either ignorant or lying....

You Tards are pushing for illegals and 16 year old's to vote.

Trump is going to Spank your Ass in 20....

Are we having fun or what?

They failed every time.

I latched on to the best machinists in the shop and plied them with questions and advice.
But then the kids I ran into after 25 years of machining thought they knew it all and wouldnt take my advice.
I trained a lot of the younger crowd over the years,some were receptive but a lot weren't.
The one's that came back and asked for help invariably went on to be a decent machinist.

But I will bet most didn't do it how you did it back in the day. Most were just like the kids you run into today.

That is not all on the kids. Standard of living has gone down quite a bit since our time and wages have stagnated. It is not easier now as many like to say. In fact it is for the most part tougher.

They failed every time.

That is not all on the kids. Standard of living has gone down quite a bit since our time and wages have stagnated. It is not easier now as many like to say. In fact it is for the most part tougher.

I think it has more to do with instant the gratification generation.
They dont have the patience to work their way up the ladder.

I think it has more to do with instant the gratification generation.
They dont have the patience to work their way up the ladder.

Maybe so, I just am not sure. Not an I ready to throw these kids under the bus. The same things were said about our generation. I remember heading it from my parents and other people their age when I was younger!

Forum List

Back