Is Trump’s CPAC speech still not enough to convince republicans that he is an idiot?

Some are saying that he has already won 2020 with that speech.

Democrats, as we know, will drag out the same old same old.

Trump Just Might Have Won the 2020 Election Today
a two hour unhinged rant wins elections now?
6hjqb33m75l21.png

They need to bring back shop classes that can actually lead to a career.
And I aint talken woodshop. Schools need to teach machining,plumbing,electrical and other blue collar work.
Not everyone is cut out for college.
I loved working with my hands and stumbled into machining purely by accident.
Was into racing BMX as a kid and worked in a lot of bike shops in my youth.
A buddy was quitting his job at the machine shop I mentioned and he put in a good word.
I was hooked the first time I saw a guy running a lathe.
I'm good with my hands as well, but not a machinist. I build dragsters on the weekends, so I visit machine shops fairly often though. I'm working a junkyard project right now. Fitting a pair of M90 superchargers on a 5.2 Dakota, just to see if I can.

Are you familiar with Cleetus McFarland on Youtube?
I can't say that I am.

Should I be?

Absolutely if you're into fast cars.
His most popular car is Leroy.
He took a wrecked C5 (I think) and stripped all the body panels off it and went to work.
It now has two huge twin turbos and a host of other mods. He recently set the worlds fastest 1/4 mile in a stick shift vet.
He bought it around two years ago and has built the thing until it became a monster.
He just got a new engine from Texas Speed and ran a 7.98.
Really cool to watch him slowly build it up.
Thanks, I'll have to look him up.

Looked at his "who is Cleetus McFarland" vid recently only to find out he's a really intelligent guy.
He's in med school and running a wildly popular youtube channel and still finds the time to build and race cars.
If it were me I'd say fuck med school and go full time racing....that probably goes back to my poor decisions in my youth.

They need to bring back shop classes that can actually lead to a career.
And I aint talken woodshop. Schools need to teach machining,plumbing,electrical and other blue collar work.
Not everyone is cut out for college.
I loved working with my hands and stumbled into machining purely by accident.
Was into racing BMX as a kid and worked in a lot of bike shops in my youth.
A buddy was quitting his job at the machine shop I mentioned and he put in a good word.
I was hooked the first time I saw a guy running a lathe.
I'm good with my hands as well, but not a machinist. I build dragsters on the weekends, so I visit machine shops fairly often though. I'm working a junkyard project right now. Fitting a pair of M90 superchargers on a 5.2 Dakota, just to see if I can.

I can't say that I am.

Should I be?

He took a wrecked C5 (I think) and stripped all the body panels off it and went to work.
It now has two huge twin turbos and a host of other mods. He recently set the worlds fastest 1/4 mile in a stick shift vet.
He bought it around two years ago and has built the thing until it became a monster.

The latest power plant from Texas Speed.
Leroy 2.5....

The whole thing was bizarre, childish and full of non-sense. It’s just incredible to me that Trump would actually bring up the size of his inauguration crowd after 2 years. What the absolute fuck?

If that wasn’t enough, he had to bring up Hillary and of course the mindless drones in the audience shouted the “lock her up!” Are you fucking kidding me? They are still talking about Hillary? God I wish they would lock her up so republicans can just shut the fuck up about her. It’s astounding how republicans pretend she is still relevant to anything.

Also, how could any grown adult not realize how ridiculous Trump looks when he hugs the American flag? He could start humping it and his supporters would still go ape shit in applause I guess.
You poor pitiful loser. LOL.

I can't say that I am.

Should I be?

Leroy 2.5....

Damn 40psi..... I'm shooting for 10, lol.

I can't say that I am.

Should I be?

Leroy 2.5....

It makes my jaw drop as well.
I was running ten on my Tacoma with a smaller pulley and was blowing head gaskets about every three months.
You could always tell when they went. All of a sudden you felt an increase in power......funny how water adds to compression.

I can't say that I am.

Should I be?

Leroy 2.5....

I was running ten on my Tacoma with a smaller pulley and was blowing head gaskets about every three months.
You could always tell when they went. All of a sudden you felt an increase in power......funny how water adds to compression.

Steam expanding explosively. There are actually water injection systems. The twin M90s should be capable of 15 or so but I'm.gonna set the bybass at 10 because I'm sticking with the stock 5.2 engine. The whole point is to see how cheaply I can do this. The only new off the shelf parts I'll be using are a megasquirt fuel manager and a boost retard module. Everything else will be either fabbed or junkyard. The blowers are salvage off a couple of 3800 v6s, got the truck for $600, I'm under $2k total so far mostly in suspension and tune-up parts. Runs and drives well now but those 318 v8s were doggy to start with.

10 psi should fix that though.

The whole thing was bizarre, childish and full of non-sense. It’s just incredible to me that Trump would actually bring up the size of his inauguration crowd after 2 years. What the absolute fuck?

If that wasn’t enough, he had to bring up Hillary and of course the mindless drones in the audience shouted the “lock her up!” Are you fucking kidding me? They are still talking about Hillary? God I wish they would lock her up so republicans can just shut the fuck up about her. It’s astounding how republicans pretend she is still relevant to anything.

Also, how could any grown adult not realize how ridiculous Trump looks when he hugs the American flag? He could start humping it and his supporters would still go ape shit in applause I guess.

With respect, you are not getting it. The fact he is an idiot IS what they love about him (though they do not know it).

Trump makes his Trumpbots (btw, most conservatives are not Trumpbots - not by a long shot) feel 'special'.

How?

By allowing them to embrace their faults.

They see him as a brilliant, self-made billionaire (which is TOTALLY untrue - he inherited over $400 million from his Daddy and has had countless economic failures). And since they think he is brilliant - it makes them feel smarter when he talks stupid like they do. If 'brilliant' Trump talks stupid like they do - that must mean the stupid Trumpbots are not stupid (in their minds).
He is xenophobic, chauvinistic/misogynistic and is suspicious of everyone who is not 'white'. So are Trumpbots.
He hates illegal aliens. So do Trumpbots.
He hates free trade. So do Trumpbots.
He hates most, non-Christians (except Jews). So do Trumpbots (though some hate Jews as well).
He LOVES dictators and longs to be one - as do most Trumpbots.
He makes it okay to want to date your hot daughter...just like lots of Trumpbots feel about their 'hot' daughters.
He makes it okay to hate Climate changers.
He makes it okay to fool around on your wife.
He makes it okay to be obese and eat shitty food.
He makes it okay not to exercise.
If he just drank, smoked and followed sports...he would be perfect. Though maybe this makes him seem more 'above-it-all' to them - sort of like Hitler was to normal Germans (he did not smoke, drink or watch sports either).

Basically he promises them the Moon and makes them feel good to be 'losers'.

That is why the more ridiculous he sounds - the more they love him. Because if Trump is ridiculous - then that means it's okay for them to be ridiculous.

Last edited:
I can't say that I am.

Should I be?

Leroy 2.5....

Here she is while getting the satin treatment.

IMG_20180903_170439902.jpg

Last edited:

Leroy 2.5....

View attachment 249541

Is it gonna be a sleeper?

Leroy 2.5....

View attachment 249541

That's the plan. It should all fit under the hood, lots room to remote mount the blowers. Set up will be like this:

jjjhfg.png

I watched the speech, and it was pretty much a stream of consciousness rant.

And yeah, I also was wondering why he had to brag about inauguration crowd sizes and dust off the old "lock her up" chant.

Face it y'all...................Trump says the same blathering bullshit all the time. The only thing that changes is the order he mentions his lies in.

You do the exact same thing in your posts, so that makes you a hypocrite as well as a titless WAVE!

Leroy 2.5....

View attachment 249541

That's the plan. It should all fit under the hood, lots room to remote mount the blowers. Set up will be like this:

View attachment 249545

I'm looking at this unit.
While not cheap I can easily install it myself.
If I have it installed by Hennessey outside of San Antonio they'll give you the same warranty on your engine as Toyota but it'll cost ya another $4k.
Toyota Tundra 3UR-FE 5.7L V8 Supercharger System

View attachment 249541

View attachment 249545

If I have it installed by Hennessey outside of San Antonio they'll give you the same warranty on your engine as Toyota but it'll cost ya another $4k.

Hennessey Performance | Making Fast Cars Faster Since 1991

View attachment 249541

View attachment 249545

Nice! Interesting cooling set up too, don't think I've seen that before.

With respect, you are not getting it. The fact he is an idiot IS what they love about him (though they do not know it).

Trump makes his Trumpbots (btw, most conservatives are not Trumpbots - not by a long shot) feel 'special'.

How?

By allowing them to embrace their faults.

They see him as a brilliant, self-made billionaire (which is TOTALLY untrue - he inherited over $400 million from his Daddy and has had countless economic failures). And since they think he is brilliant - it makes them feel smarter when he talks stupid like they do. If 'brilliant' Trump talks stupid like they do - that must mean the stupid Trumpbots are not stupid (in their minds).
He is xenophobic, chauvinistic/misogynistic and is suspicious of everyone who is not 'white'. So are Trumpbots.
He hates illegal aliens. So do Trumpbots.
He hates free trade. So do Trumpbots.
He hates most, non-Christians (except Jews). So do Trumpbots (though some hate Jews as well).
He LOVES dictators and longs top be one - as do most Trumpbots.
He makes it okay to want to date your hot daughter...just like lots of Trumpbots feel about their 'hot' daughters.
He makes it okay to hate Climate changers.
He makes it okay to fool around on your wife.
He makes it okay to be disgustingly obese and eat shitty food.
He makes it okay not to exercise.
If he just drank, smoked and followed sports...he would be perfect. Though maybe this makes him seem more 'above-it-all' to them - sort of like Hitler was to normal Germans (he did not smoke, drink or watch sports either).

Basically he promises them the Moon and makes them feel good to be 'losers'.

That is why the more ridiculous he sounds - the more they love him. Because if Trump is ridiculous - then that means it's okay for them to be ridiculous.
Lol you make a very compelling argument.

Hopey-changey!...Yes we can! :rolleyes:
Would you rather be inspired or instigated?

Would you rather have the better angels in your character aroused, or your darkest demons?

Do you turn to an idiot like Trump for a ntertainment or leadership? For nobility y or could crassness?

Would you rather have the better angels in your character aroused, or your darkest demons?

Do you turn to an idiot like Trump for a ntertainment or leadership? For nobility y or could crassness?

The real entertainment value of Trump's presidency is watching you guys cry and bitch and whine about it.

The real entertainment value of Trump's presidency is watching you guys cry and bitch and whine about it.

I don't believe for one second that is what you most value about the Trump administration....entertainment-wise or otherwise.

You obviously just said that to try and sound cooler/more above-it-all than you really are.

Next time, try a comment that is not out of the 1980's and that has already been used on this site Ad nauseam and those with IQ's over 100 might buy it.

Have a nice day.

I don't believe for one second that is what you most value about the Trump administration....entertainment-wise or otherwise.

You obviously just said that to try and sound cooler/more above-it-all than you really are.

Next time, try a comment that is not out of the 1980's and that has already been used on this site Ad nauseam and those with IQ's over 100 might buy it.

Have a nice day.

u mad bro? u sound mad.

Forum List

Back