Is Trump’s CPAC speech still not enough to convince republicans that he is an idiot?

The whole thing was bizarre, childish and full of non-sense. It’s just incredible to me that Trump would actually bring up the size of his inauguration crowd after 2 years. What the absolute fuck?

If that wasn’t enough, he had to bring up Hillary and of course the mindless drones in the audience shouted the “lock her up!” Are you fucking kidding me? They are still talking about Hillary? God I wish they would lock her up so republicans can just shut the fuck up about her. It’s astounding how republicans pretend she is still relevant to anything.

Also, how could any grown adult not realize how ridiculous Trump looks when he hugs the American flag? He could start humping it and his supporters would still go ape shit in applause I guess.

Guess what Butt Hurt?

Trump is humping you libtards and we do love it......

Guess what else Tard?

Trump will destroy your commie candidate in 20….

Just under 6 more years of Butt Hurt for you….

Is life good or what!

Your president gives speeches that could either be amazing at a middle school or enlightening during the filming of Animal House....funny shit!

Your president gives speeches that could either be amazing at a middle school or enlightening during the filming of Animal House....funny shit!

Who told you that you are witty enuff to post this drivel?
They lied to you.

The whole thing was bizarre, childish and full of non-sense. It’s just incredible to me that Trump would actually bring up the size of his inauguration crowd after 2 years. What the absolute fuck?

If that wasn’t enough, he had to bring up Hillary and of course the mindless drones in the audience shouted the “lock her up!” Are you fucking kidding me? They are still talking about Hillary? God I wish they would lock her up so republicans can just shut the fuck up about her. It’s astounding how republicans pretend she is still relevant to anything.

Also, how could any grown adult not realize how ridiculous Trump looks when he hugs the American flag? He could start humping it and his supporters would still go ape shit in applause I guess.

If he'd hugged that flag any harder he would have had to give it hush money.

It was a 2 hour and 20 minute rant.

My observation was, given Trump's sensitivity to the crowd, who had the guts to just walk out after an hour of babbling blather?

I bet the faithful stood there like the mindless minions that they are and would rather have peed themselves than turn their back on their master.

It was 2 hours and 2 minutes Butt Hurt....

Can't you Tards get anything right?

Last edited:
I suggest everyone read Jane Mayer's article in New Yorker magazine, she reveals all the close relationships and intricacies of the Fox people and the White House.
Shep Smith and Chris Wallace need to quit and find jobs with REAL news channels, not The Trump Channel.

I suggest you pull your head out of your ass.....

trump illustrated he is just one big bag of wind. The applause and adolation reminded me of the mindless throngs that cheered Hitler in 1930's Germany.

How did that turn out?
he was ok--he just went a little too far

They share the same infantile mindset.

But we GOT the power.
And POWER begets power!

You can now resume your normal activities...:9-21:
Support for tRump is on the want.

You are such a dumb ass tard, and you are wrong....

Trump is gaining support every day....

By the way tard, it's wane, not want you were looking for.

But we GOT the power.
And POWER begets power!

I just had to come back to this...

You said...Support for tRump is on the want.

You are so damn stupid.....

The blind partisan right will never be critical of a Republican president no matter how wrong on the issues or unfit to be president he might be.

As long as he is sticking it to you Tards we are loving it.....

As long as he is sticking it to you Tards we are loving it.....

If the left did not have partisan activist Federal judges, they would practically have nothing at all!

He is you. And it is refreshing hearing it from the other side towards you after decades of derogatory comments.

trump illustrated he is just one big bag of wind. The applause and adolation reminded me of the mindless throngs that cheered Hitler in 1930's Germany.

How did that turn out?

You Tards are so full of shit....

If we ain't racist were hitler…...

This is what you are reduced to when all

of your policies and ideas have been proven wrong.

But we GOT the power.
And POWER begets power!

Thank God people who know how to spell know better.
That's an auto correct error, I should have proofread better.

Wane, not want.

It's not about idiocy; it's about crazy!

Why does the OP keep trying to convience he is an idiot? Trust us you have succeeded beyond your wildest dreams.

But we GOT the power.
And POWER begets power!

Thank God people who know how to spell know better.
That's an auto correct error, I should have proofread better.

Wane, not want.

Thats why I dont use auto correct.

Forum List

Back