Is Trump’s CPAC speech still not enough to convince republicans that he is an idiot?

I was a very poor student in school, then at 18 I ended up in a job overseas. I excelled and got promoted, the only problem was my dumb ass couldn't write a decent report to save my life. The guy who promoted me took me under his wing and drilled grammar and spelling into my head. Only problem is he was English so sometimes I use that spelling rather than the usual American version. Like "realize" vs "realise".

Anyway, it was one of the best things that could have happened to me. Came back to the States, went to college, got educated, yadda yadda.

Same here.
I hated school and math was my worst subject. Dropped out in the tenth grade and went to work in a machine shop.
Kinda funny,worked my way up from a shop grunt to a 1st class machinist.
I learned math real quick when I could apply it to making money in something that I found fascinating.
Always been a hands on type when it comes to education.
The thing that made the most difference was I was a voracious reader from the 3rd grade up until today.
I read everything I could get my hands on about machining and it paid off.
Later in life I started reading about the stock market and how it worked. Again I had motivation.
School to me was a huge waste of time because I couldnt apply it to everyday life.

Those are awesome stories for both of you. Glad things worked out so well with all your hard work. Most stories that start like this do not have good endings. Good on both of you!!!

I think it can still be done.

I absolutely do as well, just admiring the odds that the 2 of you overcame. That is awesome.

I hate to say it but I think the younger generation are lacking in work ethics.
Before I retired in 2012 we'd get two year machinist wanting top dollar when they didnt know shit and had no understanding of working your way up,it was all about instant gratification.

The foreman would hand them a tough job and a print and say go at it. If you can complete the job in a reasonable amount of time with no help we'll talk.
They failed every time.
In other words the youth of today have an inflated opinion of their worth.

You do understand our parents generation felt the same about us. And their parents generation felt it about them and so on....

Those are awesome stories for both of you. Glad things worked out so well with all your hard work. Most stories that start like this do not have good endings. Good on both of you!!!

I think it can still be done.

I absolutely do as well, just admiring the odds that the 2 of you overcame. That is awesome.

I hate to say it but I think the younger generation are lacking in work ethics.
Before I retired in 2012 we'd get two year machinist wanting top dollar when they didnt know shit and had no understanding of working your way up,it was all about instant gratification.

The foreman would hand them a tough job and a print and say go at it. If you can complete the job in a reasonable amount of time with no help we'll talk.
They failed every time.
In other words the youth of today have an inflated opinion of their worth.
I think that's just kids man, today and yesterday both.

Maybe I'm just looking at it from my view point.
I latched on to the best machinists in the shop and plied them with questions and advice.
But then the kids I ran into after 25 years of machining thought they knew it all and wouldnt take my advice.
I trained a lot of the younger crowd over the years,some were receptive but a lot weren't.
I found out the best way to deal with them was to let them fail on their own.
The one's that came back and asked for help invariably went on to be a decent machinist.

But I will bet most didn't do it how you did it back in the day. Most were just like the kids you run into today.

The whole thing was bizarre, childish and full of non-sense. It’s just incredible to me that Trump would actually bring up the size of his inauguration crowd after 2 years. What the absolute fuck?

If that wasn’t enough, he had to bring up Hillary and of course the mindless drones in the audience shouted the “lock her up!” Are you fucking kidding me? They are still talking about Hillary? God I wish they would lock her up so republicans can just shut the fuck up about her. It’s astounding how republicans pretend she is still relevant to anything.

Also, how could any grown adult not realize how ridiculous Trump looks when he hugs the American flag? He could start humping it and his supporters would still go ape shit in applause I guess.

Your OP is enough to convince people you are an idiot. :)

The whole thing was bizarre, childish and full of non-sense. It’s just incredible to me that Trump would actually bring up the size of his inauguration crowd after 2 years. What the absolute fuck?

If that wasn’t enough, he had to bring up Hillary and of course the mindless drones in the audience shouted the “lock her up!” Are you fucking kidding me? They are still talking about Hillary? God I wish they would lock her up so republicans can just shut the fuck up about her. It’s astounding how republicans pretend she is still relevant to anything.

Also, how could any grown adult not realize how ridiculous Trump looks when he hugs the American flag? He could start humping it and his supporters would still go ape shit in applause I guess.

So, what the problem exactly?

:coffee:

Conservative jesus gave the perfect speech for the cult conference. I still cant get over the fact that the religious rights hero is friggin donald trump. The stupidity denies reason, yet there it is.

..I still cant get over the fact that the religious rights hero is friggin donald trump. The stupidity denies reason, yet there it is.

I'm not sure why you would want to connect the christian Taliban with reason but just for fun, who do you think should be their hero instead?

th

:banana:

Oooo so witty!

/----/ That speech locked up his 2020 reelection, Spanky.

Oooo so witty!

I could always break this out:

Who's that lost in the sea of other fucktards? Why it's Billy000. ;)
Right behind Penelope and Mr Clean

1aomanbad.jpg

May god help you all.

Oooo so witty!

View attachment 249551
Oh yeah good thing you broke that out. I am just besides myself with that burn. You check mated me with that shit.

May god help you all.
/——/ No one else will fight for out country. The Swamp will sell us down the river in a heart beat just to stay in power.

May god help you all.
/——/ No one else will fight for out country. The Swamp will sell us down the river in a heart beat just to stay in power.
I’m sorry what is it that you think is the “swamp” and didn’t Trump drain it? Did he not drain it? I totally thought he drained that shit. I mean he said he was going to right? Hm.

May god help you all.
I’m sorry what is it that you think is the “swamp” and didn’t Trump drain it? Did he not drain it? I totally thought he drained that shit. I mean he said he was going to right? Hm.
/—-/ No one ever said Trump “drained” the swamp. It’s his goal but the swamp is alive and slithering

May god help you all.

Count on it

May god help you all.
/—-/ No one ever said Trump “drained” the swamp. It’s his goal but the swamp is alive and slithering
Lol I still don’t know what the swamp is and why he has failed to drain it thus far. What’s he waiting for?

May god help you all.
Lol I still don’t know what the swamp is and why he has failed to drain it thus far. What’s he waiting for?

Ofc you don't cupcake. :itsok:

It's OK, We adults will handle the situation.

Oooo so witty!

View attachment 249551
Oh yeah good thing you broke that out. I am just besides myself with that burn. You check mated me with that shit.

You checkmate yourself with every post, dumbass.

Why oh WHY, silly Billy, won't these misguided and stubborn Trumpers lay down their pride and join your little commie revolution??? (snicker)

Tsk, tsk......

May god help you all.
You may have a point. But when some are gone, new ones pop up. From my point of view, D.C.and its surrounding suburbs are like Capital City from the Hunger Games with satellite cities getting in on the gravy.

Forum List

Back