Is Vladimir Putin evil?

I can't think of a political leader that isn't "evil". I will suggest that he has less blood on his hands than of any recent president of the US.

At least Putin says flat out what he is going to do.......and then follows thru.

Our pathetic Fund-Raiser-in-Chief lies to us......and then does the opposite. . :doubt:

Last edited:
Every human is capable of that which you people perceive to be "good" and "evil". There is no such thing as a "good" human or an "evil" human.

I don't believe that, the world is sprinkled with monstrous psychopaths that need to just go away or die. Putin is among them.

Fair enough question.

Opinion: Vladimir Putin, just evil enough - CNN.com

(CNN) -- Vice President Joe Biden recently confided a sensational bit of news to the New Yorker magazine: In a 2011 meeting with Vladimir Putin, he had actually told Russia's then-prime minister that he had no "soul." Even more remarkable was Putin's response. "And he looked back at me, and he smiled, and he said, 'We understand one another.' "

Many people -- in Ukraine, Europe, America and even Russia -- probably share Biden and Putin's estimation of the Russian president's spiritual condition. In saying Putin has no soul, it means he seems to lack both the capacity to feel emotions and to show empathy.

Russia's leader certainly has a long record of inhumanity. He was an agent of the Soviet secret police, a criminal institution with a record that goes back to the purges of Stalin, a record more bloody than that of the Nazi SS.

define evil ... POOTIN is former KGB/Communist so in my book he sucks... for some RW's he's a hero and/or has their respect....any way you slice it, he's a F'n Russian and deserves to stand down range from Nugent ..

Every human is capable of that which you people perceive to be "good" and "evil". There is no such thing as a "good" human or an "evil" human.

I don't believe that, the world is sprinkled with monstrous psychopaths that need to just go away or die. Putin is among them.

Putin openly shows to world how he is.

Obama hides it, hence , Obama is a snake in the grass ..............and more evil than Putin.

Fair enough question.

Opinion: Vladimir Putin, just evil enough - CNN.com

(CNN) -- Vice President Joe Biden recently confided a sensational bit of news to the New Yorker magazine: In a 2011 meeting with Vladimir Putin, he had actually told Russia's then-prime minister that he had no "soul." Even more remarkable was Putin's response. "And he looked back at me, and he smiled, and he said, 'We understand one another.' "

Many people -- in Ukraine, Europe, America and even Russia -- probably share Biden and Putin's estimation of the Russian president's spiritual condition. In saying Putin has no soul, it means he seems to lack both the capacity to feel emotions and to show empathy.

Russia's leader certainly has a long record of inhumanity. He was an agent of the Soviet secret police, a criminal institution with a record that goes back to the purges of Stalin, a record more bloody than that of the Nazi SS.

define evil ... POOTIN is former KGB/Communist so in my book he sucks... for some RW's he's a hero and/or has their respect....any way you slice it, he's a F'n Russian and deserves to stand down range from Nugent ..

From my perspective, an evil leader is a narcissistic, militaristic type that cannot be voted out or deposed in any manner short of violent revolution or assassination and does terrible things to his own people to retain control.

He can't be all bad-----he got Assad to give up his chemical weapons. Obama and Kerry-well they tried....

You kinda got the whole chain of events wrong.

Obama said he was going to bomb Syria.

The GOP bravely said they wanted to vote on it.

Obama said, go ahead.

The GOP said, What? And leave our vacation?

Kerry said It's almost certain the Syrians were going to get bombed, unless, well this is kinda crazy, they destroy their weapons.

Putin's ears perked up..and he ran like a poodle and said, We can do that!

And the rest is history.

At least Putin says flat out what he is going to do.......and then follows thru.

Our pathetic Fund-Raiser-in-Chief lies to us......and then does the opposite. . :doubt:

The reason why libtards get so pissed of at conservatives is because Obama is such a weak leader that he makes a scumbag like Putin look magnificent because when the two get together Obama cowers like a pathetic little beaten puppy or puppet as the case may be. He's not a strong leader. Obama is a pussy.

He can't be all bad-----he got Assad to give up his chemical weapons. Obama and Kerry-well they tried....

You kinda got the whole chain of events wrong.

Obama said he was going to bomb Syria.

The GOP bravely said they wanted to vote on it.

Obama said, go ahead.

The GOP said, What? And leave our vacation?

Kerry said It's almost certain the Syrians were going to get bombed, unless, well this is kinda crazy, they destroy their weapons.

Putin's ears perked up..and he ran like a poodle and said, We can do that!

And the rest is history.

and Russia's ally is alive and well and still in power.

The reason why libtards get so pissed of at conservatives is because Obama is such a weak leader that he makes a scumbag like Putin look magnificent because when the two get together Obama cowers like a pathetic little beaten puppy or puppet as the case may be. He's not a strong leader. Obama is a pussy.

Ok you anti-American, we get that you hate President Obama. You commie-lover you! :lol:

When asked whether he believes in God during his interview with Time, he responded saying: "...There are things I believe, which should not in my position, at least, be shared with the public at large for everybody's consumption because that would look like self-advertising or a political striptease."
See http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vladimir_Putin#Religion
If Putin is indeed an Atheist, an assertion that he has "no soul" would not be of much significance to him, as Atheists don 't believe that anyone has a soul.

Last edited:

Putin is an autocrat, the traditional choice of conservatives since time began, of course no one who admires Putin's style of leadership can ever say they prefer democracy over monarchy ever again.

Forum List

Back