Isaiah Washington leaves the democrat party, says democrats hurt black community

Top black actor and influencer in the black community enjoy 2020

A "Top black actor"? Really now...I had to look him up...not what one would call the "top".

As for 2020, I will enjoy it greatly. My youngest child will graduate high school and move out of the house! I love my children but I am looking forward to it just being the wife and I again. Plus we have a trip already planned to the North West, the one area of the country I have not been to. It will be a great year. Plus it is an election year so the entertainment on broads like this will go up exponentially as everyone makes their predictions.
He’s on national tv every day IDK? I don’t watch his show either but I knew of him

Every day? What show is that?
Watch the video you might learn why blacks are leaving the democrats

I do not really give a fuck, why would I watch the video. He is just one man that is free to do vote as he sees fit. The fact he was on a TV show, I have never watched, 5 years ago does not carry much weight with me.

A "Top black actor"? Really now...I had to look him up...not what one would call the "top".

As for 2020, I will enjoy it greatly. My youngest child will graduate high school and move out of the house! I love my children but I am looking forward to it just being the wife and I again. Plus we have a trip already planned to the North West, the one area of the country I have not been to. It will be a great year. Plus it is an election year so the entertainment on broads like this will go up exponentially as everyone makes their predictions.
He’s on national tv every day IDK? I don’t watch his show either but I knew of him

Grey’s Anatomy

He was on Grey’s Anatomy for 4 years, the last time was in 2014.
And was the star

Grey’s Anatomy has lots and lots of stars, that is sort of the point of it. Plus he was fired from it in 2007 for being a homophobe, so his views are not really all that important to me.

Top black actor and influencer in the black community enjoy 2020

I do not really give a fuck, why would I watch the video. He is just one man that is free to do vote as he sees fit. The fact he was on a TV show, I have never watched, 5 years ago does not carry much weight with me.
Not the point he is a black that many people in the community know. And he’s tell them to leave the plantation

Grey’s Anatomy

He was on Grey’s Anatomy for 4 years, the last time was in 2014.
And was the star

Grey’s Anatomy has lots and lots of stars, that is sort of the point of it. Plus he was fired from it in 2007 for being a homophobe, so his views are not really all that important to me.
Are you gay? He was the star. Many know who he is.. are you getting mad he’s leaving the democrat plantation?

Not the point he is a black that many people in the community know. And he’s tell them to leave the plantation

Who gives a fuck? Do you listen to white TV stars that tell you how to vote?

Who gives a fuck? Do you listen to white TV stars that tell you how to vote?
Depends on what they are saying I love diverse opinions

Are you gay? He was the star. Many know who he is.. are you getting mad he’s leaving the democrat plantation?

Nope, I am not gay, but that does not mean I hate gay people.

I do not give a fuck about his politics, how many different ways would you like me to say that?

Do you often follow the advice of famous TV stars as to which party to belong to?

Nope, I am not gay, but that does not mean I hate gay people.

I do not give a fuck about his politics, how many different ways would you like me to say that?

Do you often follow the advice of famous TV stars as to which party to belong to?
Talking about his feelings toward gays should be punishable? Are you against free speech?

Who cares, you have a lot of blacks who are republican, most of them have money and they do not want to pay taxes.
You heard it first from Canelope, who any other time calls the GOP the party of White Supremacists and all white devil people, but now says the GOP is full of black people and knows the bank accounts and tax returns of millions of black folks just like any other idiot, delusional leftard! :auiqs.jpg:

Last edited:
Talking about his feelings toward gays should be punishable? Are you against free speech?

Free speech is a function of the government, not private businesses. A company has the right and obligation to protect its brand and reputation. He is free to say what he said, and the company is free to fire him...that is the way it should be.

Free speech is a function of the government, not private businesses. A company has the right and obligation to protect its brand and reputation. He is free to say what he said, and the company is free to fire him...that is the way it should be.
I didn’t ask you about his job

His job was the one that punished him, and they have every right to do so.

I’m asking you .. you brought it up

Shut up and act!*

*unless you say something I agree with

I’m asking you .. you brought it up

and I have answered twice, what is confusing you?

"Bad “actress” Debra The Mess Messing is in hot water. She wants to create a “Blacklist” of Trump supporters, & is being accused of McCarthyism. Is also being accused of being a Racist because of the terrible things she said about blacks and mental illness. If Roseanne said what she did, even being on a much higher rated show, she would have been thrown off television. Will Fake News NBC allow a McCarthy style Racist to continue? ABC fired Roseanne. Watch the double standard!" - Trump

Forum List

Back