🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Ishmael & Isaac

Status
Not open for further replies.
..................................................^^ So what's your point Roudy?

Abraham whom the juden consider the father of Judaism tried to prostitute his wife to a King.

Mohamed the god of the ragheads prostituted all his wives

Moses another juden hero murdered a man.

Mohamed the god of the ragheads mureder thousands of men

King David had a man killed so he could marry his wife.

Mohamed the god of the ragheads had hundreds of men killed so he could make their daughters his sex slaves, and married his brothers daughter.

And Lot had sex with his daughters and got them both pregnant.

Mohamed the god of the ragheads has sex with anything and was known to be fond of camels, goats and little boys

Ishmael doesn't sound like too bad of a guy compared to these hebe's in the Torah ... :cool:

mohamed the god of the ragheads sound like a very evil person and it shows in his progeny the ragheads when they rape little girls

You want to be racist and you can expect it back 10 times over.

Ooooo Ooooooooo...The **** that Roared.

Dude, chill. You drone on and on about "evil Muslims" etc and when someone throws some back atcha, ya get all freaky and whiney.

Maybe you should get a grip on reality if you think they guaged age accurately in those times. have of the old Jewish farts were about 500 years old.

..................................................^^ So what's your point Roudy?

Abraham whom the juden consider the father of Judaism tried to prostitute his wife to a King.

Ishmael doesn't sound like too bad of a guy compared to these hebe's in the Torah ... :cool:
And yet, all the sins committed in the OT don't compare to the barbarity of Mohammad, the illiterate caravan robbing terrorist pedophile prophet.

You made your G-d kill almost everyone several times. floods, Sodom and Gomorrah and on and on. No wonder the genocide of the Palestinians by Jews seems like small potatoes to you guys.

Mohamed the god of the ragheads prostituted all his wives

Mohamed the god of the ragheads mureder thousands of men

Mohamed the god of the ragheads had hundreds of men killed so he could make their daughters his sex slaves, and married his brothers daughter.

Mohamed the god of the ragheads has sex with anything and was known to be fond of camels, goats and little boys

mohamed the god of the ragheads sound like a very evil person and it shows in his progeny the ragheads when they rape little girls

Dude, chill. You drone on and on about "evil Muslims" etc and when someone throws some back atcha, ya get all freaky and whiney.

Maybe you should get a grip on reality if you think they guaged age accurately in those times. have of the old Jewish farts were about 500 years old.

And yet another NAZI ANTI SEMITIC JEW HATING RACIST joins the fray. Have you perfected the flaying yet so that the tattoos still show when you shine the lamp through. How about those ashtrays made from human bone, I hear that certain beetles can reduce the skeleton to bare bone within a week.

In the 7c they could gauge age very well as they were better informed, did not stop the self appointed god of islam from raping little girls though.

And yet, all the sins committed in the OT don't compare to the barbarity of Mohammad, the illiterate caravan robbing terrorist pedophile prophet.

You made your G-d kill almost everyone several times. floods, Sodom and Gomorrah and on and on. No wonder the genocide of the Palestinians by Jews seems like small potatoes to you guys.

Cant be a very good genocide seeing as the population has increased by 6 million since 1967. Now what are the Jews doing wrong do you think, could it be protecting the ragheads from harm. Or more likely the genocide is just another of the filastins BLOOD LIBELS.

Unlike made up religions, God doesn't put make up on history.

And yet another NAZI ANTI SEMITIC JEW HATING RACIST joins the fray. Have you perfected the flaying yet so that the tattoos still show when you shine the lamp through. How about those ashtrays made from human bone, I hear that certain beetles can reduce the skeleton to bare bone within a week.

In the 7c they could gauge age very well as they were better informed, did not stop the self appointed god of islam from raping little girls though.

A world wide study has proven that most so called anti-Semitic acts are done strictly for the amusement of watching Heebs fly into frenetic frenzies when they get their rather large noses out of joint.

Poor baby. Is everyone picking on you?

You all are just a bunch of upper middle class white people who have some incessant need for attention and some perverse need to portray yourself as some sort of victims of discrimination.

People don't hate you because you are Jews. They could care less. They dislike you because your society, Jewish society, thnks they are entitled to something. Get over yourselves already. Act like normal people and you will be treated like normal people.

Bull!

Enjoy your copycat member name while you can. LOL

So you're proud that your prophet is a descendant of a wild Jackass? LOL

The teachings of the bible show that god's love is unconditional, despite human flaws.
Like a parent, you never stop loving your children. When they make mistakes, you guide and teach them a different way. You don't throw them in the garbage (hell) to be tortured for eternity. You do everything you can to help the child(ren) avoid such pain and punishment.

Bull!

LOL...I wasn't copying your name. Rowdy was my nickname when I was living up in Texas. Why would I stop enjoying it just because it sounds like that of some illiterate who can't spell.

I do like your avatar though...I think I will borrow it for awile seeing as how it makes you angry and you sent me all these nasty PMs.

Bull!

You know who he is right

Bull!

LOL...I wasn't copying your name. Rowdy was my nickname when I was living up in Texas. Why would I stop enjoying it just because it sounds like that of some illiterate who can't spell.

I do like your avatar though...I think I will borrow it for awile seeing as how it makes you angry and you sent me all these nasty PMs.
Nazi pigs must love me so much they even copy my name. I am truly enjoying this. Please keep it up.

Bull!

You know who he is right
Ha ha ha. He can't control himself. He keeps getting busted, then comes back squealing. Unreal.

h26A08A50

Bull!

You're anti-Semitic, and you certainly have performed what is nothing less than identity theft. You are not welcome to tear up our forum just because you're hateful towards a nation restored to its land by the UN and its own people, sick of losing millions of people on account of a demon like Hitler and his whacko pal from Jerusalem who encouraged him to kill the Jews of Europe and brought in people from his Islamic brotherhood to help them with the extermination and genocide of Jews.

Shame on you.

Last edited:
Bull!

Why did you get run out of Texas? Are you one of those Emerald Isle spalpeens?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back