ISIS: 200 Million USD or we kill Japanese hostages

The world has been rewarding Islamist terrorism for years. Heck, an entire cult has developed around a group of genocidal Arabs who began calling themselves "Palestinian" a few decades back, and they have turned terrorism into an extremely lucrative enterprise. Money flows into them at a rate per capita above anybody else in the world.

It's not just Isis that is the issue here -- it is westerners who have been encouraging Islamist terrorism at ever increasing rates over the last few decades.

If the families and friends can come up with the money, then they are free to pay the ransom, but we don't want to ever see any government pay up. We cannot reward these Muslims for their dirty deeds, or people all over the world are at risk.

How suspect after the PM of Japan just met with the PM of Israel, the first time since 06 the Japanese have been to Israel and the first time any Japanese were targeted by ISIS (IF ITS TRUE).

What's the matter is Israel tired of supporting ISIS.

These people think they are called to kidnap and extort their way into heaven. If they ever take 5 seconds to question why evil should be rewarded - they would wake up as to who it is they serve. ( Satan)

How suspect after the PM of Japan just met with the PM of Israel, the first time since 06 the Japanese have been to Israel and the first time any Japanese were targeted by ISIS (IF ITS TRUE).

Where's your valid source for that outrageous claim, Penelope? Israel has never supported ISIS. Provide a link or admit it isn't true.

Where's your valid source for that outrageous claim, Penelope? Israel has never supported ISIS. Provide a link or admit it isn't true.

Very suspect, I will not admit its not true, I said very suspicious.

Very suspect, I will not admit its not true, I said very suspicious.

Suspecting something is not the same thing as making a statement such as - What's the matter is Israel tired of supporting ISIS? I shouldn't have to tell you that, Penelope. You know better. Israel does not support ISIS. ISIS are Islamic terrorists. Why would Israel support those who are working towards their destruction?

You have to have motive to prove something. What is the motive? What is the motive for even "suspecting" Israel of such a thing? Again you must have motive. Which is why the USS Liberty was proven an accident. Thanks for your reply. Thanks for reading.

Forum List

Back