isis a JV team....isis contained...

Locke11_21

Democrat Party - the REAL Fascist Party
Dec 31, 2011
Bay State
...without an even remotely close second, Obama is by far the dumbest person ever to occupy the White House. I refuse to call ayatollah odumbo president, because he's not my president.

Al Qaeda conquered an entire country, blew up one of our destroyers, and took down the Twin Towers in New York City and damaged the Pentagon in Washington, DC.

What's ISIS done?

Al Qaeda conquered an entire country, blew up one of our destroyers, and took down the Twin Towers in New York City and damaged the Pentagon in Washington, DC.

What's ISIS done?

All Bill Clinton's fault. Next time try sticking to the topic that is posted instead trying to deflect. What has isis done? Anyone asking a question like that is not even worth wasting time on to try and explain it to them.

What's ISIS done?

All Bill Clinton's fault. Next time try sticking to the topic that is posted instead trying to deflect. What has isis done? Anyone asking a question like that is not even worth wasting time on to try and explain it to them.
I did stick to the topic. ISIS is junior varsity when compared to Al Qaeda. "JV" is a comparative term.

and liberals still believe that benghazi was caused by a hollywood video, that's great public relations from the O camp.
no wonder we're losing.

Last edited:
Senator Dianne Feinstein just bitch slapped the hell out of Obama on MSNBC, "I read the intelligence faithfully. ISIL is not contained. ISIL is expanding" damn that's gonna leave a mark. :laugh:

What's ISIS done?

I did stick to the topic. ISIS is junior varsity when compared to Al Qaeda. "JV" is a comparative term.

Obama was not referring to ISIS as JV he was talking about Al Qaeda...

ISIS didn't even appear in main stream media in 2014 till around april

What's ISIS done?

ISIS didn't even appear in main stream media in 2014 till around april

That's a new twist. Way to go.

What's ISIS done?

Wrong!

He was talking about ISIS. When they first launched, they were referred to as an AQ spinoff before they got a name. But he was definitely referring to ISIS.

My God, are you actually this clueless?

.Obama is by far the dumbest person ever to occupy the White House.

On the other hand, he's certainly the most effective closet jihadist.

Pro Sunni Muslim Brotherhood mother trucker STILL after his epic Egypt failure, Libya is a dog's breakfast with jihadists holding pool parties at the Amercian Embassy in Tripoli, Yemen. YIKES. The Ukraine being run by the neo nazis we installed.

All these fuck ups. But OMG. He is still trying to hand Syria over to the MB.

Holy toledo! He's a fucking maniac.

What's ISIS done?

Here's some Cliff Notes for you to brush up on...........

http://english.alarabiya.net/en/vie.../01/How-Abu-Musab-al-Zarqawi-shaped-ISIS.html
Nothing in there to suggest ISIS has surpassed AQ.

I guess that's why you didn't name any specifics, whereas I did.

What's ISIS done?

Here's some Cliff Notes for you to brush up on...........

http://english.alarabiya.net/en/vie.../01/How-Abu-Musab-al-Zarqawi-shaped-ISIS.html
Nothing in there to suggest ISIS has surpassed AQ.

I guess that's why you didn't name any specifics, whereas I did.

Events are moving quickly, Grasshopper.......

ISIS is the JV team. Al Qaeda is still around. ISIS is not AQ. They are the child of AQ.

See how that works, idiots?

AQ conquered an entire country.

AQ blew up a US destroyer.

AQ took down the WTC in NYC.

AQ flew an airplane into the Pentagon in Washington DC.

What's the JV team done?

ISIS is the JV team. Al Qaeda is still around. ISIS is not AQ. They are the child of AQ.

See how that works, idiots?

AQ conquered an entire country.

AQ blew up a US destroyer.

AQ took down the WTC in NYC.

AQ flew an airplane into the Pentagon in Washington DC.

What's the JV team done?

You talk in circles, Grasshopper. Please stay linear.......
Because that is what it takes when teaching retards.

Now read this book: http://www.amazon.com/Taliban-Milit...8&s=books&qid=1205552206&sr=1-1&tag=ff0d01-20

All the black parts.

Forum List

Back