ISIS a nuclear threat.

Dajjal

Quran buster
Jul 8, 2012
England
Time to start taking the war with ISIS seriously. Everyone knows we cannot beat them with airstrikes
alone. We need to send in ground troops, and we need to do it now, before they acquire nuclear weapons. All the countries of the free world need to join together and create a United nations army and send them in wherever ISIS set themselves up. We need to show these bastards they cannot destroy us without consequences. If ISIS let off nuclear weapons in the west this will probably happen anyway, so lets do in now and try to stop them getting nuclear bombs.

Warning: ISIS will use chemical weapons to attack the West

Liberals are gonna air drop brochures reassuring the Muslim world how much we love them.

The only thing that's gonna stop radical Islam is WAR. And not this Democrat style drone and scalpel shit. Total War.....like Sherman did to the Confederacy and like the US did to Japan and Germany. Like Russia did to Germany.

Total brutal all out war.

Islam is ready to do it to us.

Time to start taking the war with ISIS seriously. Everyone knows we cannot beat them with airstrikes
alone. We need to send in ground troops, and we need to do it now, before they acquire nuclear weapons. All the countries of the free world need to join together and create a United nations army and send them in wherever ISIS set themselves up. We need to show these bastards they cannot destroy us without consequences. If ISIS let off nuclear weapons in the west this will probably happen anyway, so lets do in now and try to stop them getting nuclear bombs.

ummmm ummmmmm hatemonger.....uuummm ummmmmmm are you hiding under your bed.....ummmmm......ummmmmmmm......feel free to ad any lib talking points I missed

Liberals are gonna air drop brochures reassuring the Muslim world how much we love them.
Jesus would approve, as long as you prayed for them as well...

If ISIS was slaughtering Jesus 's flock what would he do?
What he said, dumbass, Love your enemies. He, unlike nearly all, had faith in the mysterious ways of God. If Heaven awaits, stop fearing death, like a child.

Matthew 5:
Love Your Enemies
43"You have heard that it was said, 'YOU SHALL LOVE YOUR NEIGHBOR and hate your enemy.' 44"But I say to you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, 45so that you may be sons of your Father who is in heaven; for He causes His sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous.…

God used total war upon the Muslim Egyptian army when he saved the Israelites.

Time for us to do the same to the modern Muslim army.

What he said, dumbass, pray for your enemies. He, unlike nearly all, had faith in the mysterious ways of God. If Heaven awaits, stop fearing death, like a child.

Matthew 5:
Love Your Enemies
43"You have heard that it was said, 'YOU SHALL LOVE YOUR NEIGHBOR and hate your enemy.' 44"But I say to you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, 45so that you may be sons of your Father who is in heaven; for He causes His sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous.…

Ah. Then why did he drown the entire Muslim Egyptian army??? Didn't love them enough?

You are not Jew, and that was hardly total war, but it was interesting. Christians are not allowed to kill their enemies, that is for Jews and Muslims.

What he said, dumbass, pray for your enemies. He, unlike nearly all, had faith in the mysterious ways of God. If Heaven awaits, stop fearing death, like a child.

Matthew 5:
Love Your Enemies

Ah. Then why did he drown the entire Muslim Egyptian army??? Didn't love them enough?
The Jews were his people, and he became their sole God, and he had a very bad temper.

Deuteronomy 5

6'I am the LORD your God who brought you out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of slavery. 7'You shall have no other gods before Me.…

You are not Jew, and that was hardly total war, but it was interesting. Christians are not allowed to kill their enemies, that is for Jews and Muslims.

It was total war. Total absolute destruction of the threat. God did that.

Not in the slightest. He did only as much damage as necessary to free the Jews. What you want is this, and it won't happen...
Mecca-Bombed1.jpg

Regardless, you are not a Jew and the Christians, per Jews, are not to act like them.

Not in the slightest. He did only as much damage as necessary to free the Jews. What you want is this, and it won't happen...
Mecca-Bombed1.jpg

Regardless, you are not a Jew and the Christians, per Jews, are not to act like them.

What makes you think it won't happen? All massive acts of war were unthinkable prior to happening.

ummmm ummmmmm hatemonger.....uuummm ummmmmmm are you hiding under your bed.....ummmmm......ummmmmmmm......feel free to ad any lib talking points I missed

Just how do you think the west will react if ISIS do acquire nuclear bombs and let them off in the west. Well I don't want to wait and see that happen, I want to see us send in massive ground forces and destroy ISIS now.

Mecca-Bombed1.jpg

What makes you think it won't happen? All massive acts of war were unthinkable prior to happening.
To bomb Mecca, let alone to nuke it, would set the world afire. No one is that nuts, no one who matters a damn that is.

Just how do you think the west will react if ISIS do acquire nuclear bombs and let them off in the west. Well I don't want to wait and see that happen, I want to see us send in massive ground forces and destroy ISIS now.
ISIS is an idea, not an army.

• "Knowing these realities, America must not ignore the threat gathering against us. Facing clear evidence of peril, we cannot wait for the final proof -- the smoking gun -- that could come in the form of a mushroom cloud." - George Bush

• "Fool me once, shame on ... shame on you. Fool me... You can't get fooled again!" - George Bush

SLeep tight, Obama is on the job.....watching....watching ......to make sure no one interferes with his plan to arm isis.....what happens if they set one off against Russia......they would have clear reason to attack the west

ISIS is an idea, not an army.

Then who are the invaders in Syria, and Iraq except an army. They cannot be bombed out so they need to be rousted by a united nations ground army. Meantime we can go on trying to show them Muhammad was a false prophet, and the Quran is evil lies about God. (something I truly believe) So there is no profit for them in the afterlife by dying for Muhammad, because he was a manipulator who lied about God for his own ends.

Forum List

Back