ISIS beheads antiquities expert

Trump is giving the most confusing messages of anyone I have ever seen that sought the Presidency. First he says he will take care of ISIS and that we need to destroy them, then he criticizes Jeb for saying that we need to show Iraq that we have :"skin in the game." Which is it Donald?

Until the GOP realizes he is a Snake Oil salesman who is only in this for Donald, they will be dragged along by the nose, devouring every lie this man speaks. My dog could beat Trump in the General and I don't even have a dog!

:tank: "Where to now, Commander in Chief Trump?"
He criticized jeb for saying that because after spending 2 trillion bucks and losing 2,000 troops weve already lost plenty of skin.

You'll note that at EVERY POINT in the War on Islam, in both the Iraqi and Afghan Theaters.... US troops suffered the highest losses after the Ideological Left forced the administration into one or another PC concessions.

Again... you cannot defeat the enemy OVER THERE... until you defeat the enemy OVER HERE!

So did the "ideological left" force us to spend two trillion dollars and lose thousands of lives in Iraq. You can't rewrite history books....outside of Texas, that is....

Yes... you did. And ya did so when you began defending the Muslims as Victims... just as you did for the Chinese in the Korean War, the VietCong in the Vietnamese War, the Cubans in Grenada... and so on.

Again... that you refuse to recognize self-evident truth, is the first and best sign that YOU are part of THE PROBLEM, and that to SOLVE: THE PROBLEM... YOU and people LIKE YOU must first be stripped of your means to speak publicly; meaning that YOU and people LIKE YOU, must first be conquered HERE, before we can solve THE PROBLEM: Over There.

You know, they never found the body of Adolph Hitler....but.....No, couldn't be. But this could be Adolph Jr.......

You are a lunatic. You must be a very miserable person. W invades Iraq and Progressives are blamed. I must admit, your imagination and your revised historical accounts are impressive. I did not know that the SS troops were still in existence.

ISIS executes antiquities prof Khaled al-As'ad in Palmyra - CNN.com

These people are scum. Why doesn't the Arab world and other countries in the middle east take these barbarians out. WE should not be fighting their war.....MISTER TRUMP!

Do the Saudi's think ISIS will not eventually come after them?

and then hung him like meat

well wonderful, they also hang those they find are homosexual. hangs them like MEAT or tosses them off high buildings to see how they BOUNCE. they BURY women up to their necks and throw ROCKS at them until they are DEAD. but according to Obama AND you cult followers of his: they are peace lovers. you fools

So when are you invading Syria, Staph?

Barrack Hussein Obama could have supported a successful revolution in Iran in 2009...he didn't. Barry cut off aid to Egypt when they threw out the muslim brotherhood. Barry abandoned a pacified Iraq which let in ISIS. Barry's ROEs in Afghanistan have given the Taliban large sections we used to control. And now he's given Iran nuclear weapons.

Getting the picture of who and what we have for a president yet?

Bullkurtz is babbling to babble. No, we could not have supported "a successful revolution in Iran in 2009" because it was not organized and not successful. Obama cut off aid when the powers that be overthrew the democratic process: you wanted the Muslim Brotherhood in charge. We left a no so "pacified Iraq" because the Iraqis would not agree to a SOFA we needed, which emboldened ISIS, the creation of Bush and Rumsfeld. Obama has delayed nukes in Iran by about five years.

Oh, Islam is one of the big religions.

No... Islam is the Political Cult POSING as a Large Religion.

You are an idiot, posing as an American.
He is worse than that: he is a deliberate poseur who insists he is the prophet of "self-evident truth', and people like that who gain power are an affliction of evil to the nation.

He is the face of extremist Christianity on opposite side of the coin to ISIS.

The Saudis are positive isis will come after them.

The House of Saud is much more worried about the Iranian puppets in Yemen than the sunni ISL....they're probably funding the beheaders in some capacity. And remember, if Bush41 hadn't put boots on the ground in SA to discourage Saddam from venturing into their territory after he'd taken Kuwait, OBL would have never come after us on 9/11,

Bullkurtz is babbling to babble. No, we could not have supported "a successful revolution in Iran in 2009" because it was not organized and not successful. Obama cut off aid when the powers that be overthrew the democratic process: you wanted the Muslim Brotherhood in charge. We left a no so "pacified Iraq" because the Iraqis would not agree to a SOFA we needed, which emboldened ISIS, the creation of Bush and Rumsfeld. Obama has delayed nukes in Iran by about five years.

500 shotguns and shells inserted into the Tehran slums would have toppled that government ya brain-dead troll. He supported the muslim brotherhood...saying I supported that trash tells the readers you're mentally ill. Iraq was indeed pacified...that is beyond question and Maliki would have rolled over to our demands in a SOFA if we'd pulled his US security detail. The SOEs in Afghanistan precluded US forces from firing until fired upon...tell me fake-Ranger...how do we ambush them that way? And now we find out Iran will inspect itself? Don't waste my time with your nonsense again.

500 shotguns and shells inserted into the Tehran slums would have toppled that government ya brain-dead troll. He supported the muslim brotherhood...saying I supported that trash tells the readers you're mentally ill. Iraq was indeed pacified...that is beyond question and Maliki would have rolled over to our demands in a SOFA if we'd pulled his US security detail. The SOEs in Afghanistan precluded US forces from firing until fired upon...tell me fake-Ranger...how do we ambush them that way? And now we find out Iran will inspect itself? Don't waste my time with your nonsense again.
:lol: on shot guns in Tehran: you are a dope

If you supported democratic Egypt, you supported the Muslim Brotherhood.

Or you support an Egyptian authoritarian government.

Either way, you are fucked.

Maliki: your comment on SOFA and Maliki demonstrates you are brainless.

Iran inspections are under direct UN supervision.

You have said and been proven wrong that you were LRRP and Marine, and wherever did I say I was a ranger. Oh, that's right, StolenValor :lol:, I didn't.

:lol: on shot guns in Tehran: you are a dope

If you supported democratic Egypt, you supported the Muslim Brotherhood.

Or you support an Egyptian authoritarian government.

Either way, you are fucked.

Maliki: your comment on SOFA and Maliki demonstrates you are brainless.

Iran inspections are under direct UN supervision.

You have said and been proven wrong that you were LRRP and Marine, and wherever did I say I was a ranger. Oh, that's right, StolenValor :lol:, I didn't.

Ah, so now you weren't a Ranger either. :lol: Oh, and maybe you can link me to somebody "proving I wasn't LRRP"...this I'd like to see.

:) Thanks, Coyote.

To the point: we cannot send an army back to the ME. We can support the Turks, Kurds, Iraqis, and SAs with supplies, training, and air missions. They have to win their fight, not us.

Oh, Islam is one of the big religions.

No... Islam is the Political Cult POSING as a Large Religion. There is no potential Religious Component to Islam. It was formed by a psychotic pedophile and it's historic fruit is that which any reasonable person should readily expect from a cult, formed from the half-baked, irrational notions of a psychotic pedophile; which if you've not been keeping score, is a record of a thousand years of mass-murder, violence, rape, terrorism and tyranny; not at all distinct from any other facet of the Ideological Left.

Islam is a religion and has been recognized as such for well over a thousand years. Just because some newly hatched rightwing bigots come along and claim it isn't doesn't make it so. Kind of like you love to ignore over a millinium of religious violence sweeping back and forth across Europe in the name of some misbegotten psychotic prophet, politically ambitious pope who claims to be a deity's spokesman or a bastard resurrected zombie off spring of a deity with anger management issues. Take your pick or do us a favor and chat up a burning bush.

Reader... in the event that you've ever wondered: "What does it look like when the Ideological Left defends Islam?"... ^ THAT ^ cited above, is "The Ideological Left, defending Islam."

No... Islam is the Political Cult POSING as a Large Religion.

There is no potential Religious Component to Islam. It was formed by a psychotic pedophile and it's historic fruit is that which any reasonable person should readily expect from a cult, formed from the half-baked, irrational notions of a psychotic pedophile; which if you've not been keeping score, is a record of a thousand years of mass-murder, violence, rape, terrorism and tyranny; not at all distinct from any other facet of the Ideological Left.

You know, they never found the body of Adolph Hitler....but.....No, couldn't be. But this could be Adolph Jr.......

You are a lunatic. You must be a very miserable person. W invades Iraq and Progressives are blamed. I must admit, your imagination and your revised historical accounts are impressive. I did not know that the SS troops were still in existence.

Yes, I'm a lunatic for pointing out that you and people like you; the chronic defenders of Islam, the purveyors of the idiocy that "Islam is the Victim of US Aggression", etc... are THE PROBLEM, and merely noting further, that there is NO POTENTIAL WAY to solve the problem over THERE without first solving THE PROBLEM here, first.

Suffice it to say, that your position is a classic demonstration of WHY people like you must be erased, in the US, before the US can be again be FREE.

It's coming... and when it comes, you and people like you will be erased. The simple truth is that there is no potential for an alternative. You can feel anyway ya like about it, but it isn't going to change anything.

^ The voice of a prophet of "self-evident truth" that Islam is not a religion and that those oppose Keys will be "erased". Narcissistic a bit.

It can be argued Jesus was the son of a Roman soldier and Mary.

Abrham was told to go South, go South, young man.

Moses was told to talk to the bush. Talk to the bush, she said, talk to the bush.

Joseph Smith was ambushed by da debil on a hill and Saul on a road to Damascus.

And there was . . . Keys.

Yes, I'm a lunatic for pointing out that you and people like you; the chronic defenders of Islam, the purveyors of the idiocy that "Islam is the Victim of US Aggression", etc... are THE PROBLEM, and merely noting further, that there is NO POTENTIAL WAY to solve the problem over THERE without first solving THE PROBLEM here, first.

Suffice it to say, that your position is a classic demonstration of WHY people like you must be erased, in the US, before the US can be again be FREE.

It's coming... and when it comes, you and people like you will be erased. The simple truth is that there is no potential for an alternative. You can feel anyway ya like about it, but it isn't going to change anything.

Wow! I assume "erased" means "killed"..."eradicated"....."snuffed out"? I am afeared.....:ack-1:

Wow! I assume "erased" means "killed"..."eradicated"....."snuffed out"? I am afeared.....:ack-1:

No need to be afeared... death is merely the transition from this life to the next; which in your case is eternity in incomprehensible anguish.

It's not like you're going to avoid it.

No need to be afeared... death is merely the transition from this life to the next; which in your case is eternity in incomprehensible anguish.

It's not like you're going to avoid it.

You are one funny guy! Seriously warped, but very funny!:lmao:

Forum List

Back