🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

ISIS burns 1,800-year-old church in Mosul

Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
Sad to see so many old edifices destroyed by these barbarians who have no appreciation for ancient things.

[7/20/2014 12:25:08 AM]

AMMONNEWS - Militants from the radical jihadist group the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria have set fire to a 1,800-year-old church in Iraq’s second largest city of Mosul, a photo released Saturday shows.

The burning of the church is the latest in a series of destruction of Christian property in Mosul, which was taken by the Islamist rebels last month, along with other swathes of Iraqi territory.

A video posted on YouTube July 9 shows a tomb being destroyed with a sledgehammer which government officials said was “almost certainly” the tomb of Biblical prophet Jonah.

Continue reading at:

ISIS burns 1,800-year-old church in Mosul | World | Ammon News

Hey Sally, why aren't the Jews putting a stop to this? :dunno:

I thought the United Nations has an army made up of soldiers from around the world. I think Israel has enough problems on its hands with the Muslims there trying to destroy the state.
I can come back to you and say since there are millions and millions of Catholics in the world, why aren't they putting a stop to this?

I thought the United Nations has an army made up of soldiers from around the world. I think Israel has enough problems on its hands with the Muslims there trying to destroy the state.
I can come back to you and say since there are millions and millions of Catholics in the world, why aren't they putting a stop to this?

So, you are saying that Jews are a xenophobic lot. I think I finally get it.

Thanks, Sally pally. :thup:

The world shouldn't expect Jews to care about what happens outside their borders. They're too busy bombing locked-up refugees. It's a lot simpler shooting fish in a barrel than it is to take a responsible role in world affairs.

I can thank you for telling us that the Catholics are a bunch of wusses if they can't get up an Army to fight this Islamic maniacs. However, I know Catholics who were very brave in wartime so I would never say that. However, why are we paying into the UN if they can't do their job? Tell you what, you silly man, why don't you do your part as a good Catholic and keep on writing letters to the editor so that the Catholic readers in the U.S. will finally catch on about what is happening to their fellow Catholics. Isn't that better than for you to be constantly looking for a little attention on forums?

I can thank you for telling us that the Catholics are a bunch of wusses if they can't get up an Army to fight this Islamic maniacs. However, I know Catholics who were very brave in wartime so I would never say that. However, why are we paying into the UN if they can't do their job? Tell you what, you silly man, why don't you do your part as a good Catholic and keep on writing letters to the editor so that the Catholic readers in the U.S. will finally catch on about what is happening to their fellow Catholics. Isn't that better than for you to be constantly looking for a little attention on forums?

Bitch behave. :slap:

I think you have been given enough needed attention for the day on this forum. Either sleep it off or go look someplace else for attention.

Sad to see so many old edifices destroyed by these barbarians who have no appreciation for ancient things.

AMMONNEWS - Militants from the radical jihadist group the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria have set fire to a 1,800-year-old church in Iraq’s second largest city of Mosul, a photo released Saturday shows.

The burning of the church is the latest in a series of destruction of Christian property in Mosul, which was taken by the Islamist rebels last month, along with other swathes of Iraqi territory.

A video posted on YouTube July 9 shows a tomb being destroyed with a sledgehammer which government officials said was “almost certainly” the tomb of Biblical prophet Jonah.

Continue reading at:

Bloody savages.

There are no other words....bloody Middle Ages savages.

Middle Age savages is correct Skye. These Muslim terrorists are the worst scum this world has to offer. Terrorizing, murdering and destroying in the name of Allah is what they live for.

This is the kind of shit that went down in Afghanistan before the U.N. assembled a coalition to put a stop to it.

Yes- the U.N. Not Boooooooooosh.

ntb.png

Middle Age savages is correct Skye. These Muslim terrorists are the worst scum this world has to offer. Terrorizing, murdering and destroying in the name of Allah is what they live for.

Absolutely agree toastman.... they are sick, backward !@#$%^ ....

They will lose this war, they will suffer and they will pay....and nothing will be left of their putrid civilization.

Continue reading at:

Why ISIS didn't attack synagogues? they only attack churches and mosques! :eusa_shhh:

ISIS Leader Abu Bakr Al Baghdadi Trained by Israeli Mossad, NSA Documents Reveal | Global Research

Continue reading at:

The religion of peace at work.

Sickening.
Just a matter of time before they start pulling this shit in Europe - then the U.S.

Continue reading at:

Right wingers are getting upset ONLY NOW??????

How many churches were burned, Christians crucified and chased out of Iraq under Bush? But American Christians are suddenly "taken aback"? Only NOW??? How can that be?

Forum List

Back