ISIS end game: Stir up a war so big that it will lead to an Apocalyze

What ISIS Really Wants

ISIS wants to stir up a war that is so big it will cause the end of the world.

Christians also pray for the rapture. What's the diff?
Yes, they do -
Evangelical Christians Want to Start WWIII to Speed the "Second Coming" ... and Atheist Neocons are Using Religion to Rile Them Up to Justify War Against Iran Washington's Blog
Millions of Evangelical Christians Want to Start WWIII to Speed the “Second Coming” … and Atheist Neocons are Using Religion to Rile Them Up to Justify War Against Iran
Posted on February 18, 2012 by WashingtonsBlog
Millions of Evangelical Christians Want to Start World War III … to Speed Up the Second Coming
The Founding Fathers weren’t particularly anti-Islam.

But millions of Americans believe that Christ will not come again until Israel wipes out its competitors and there is widespread war in the Middle East. Some of these folks want to start a huge fire of war and death and destruction, so that Jesus comes quickly.

According to French President Chirac, Bush told him that the Iraq war was needed to bring on the apocalypse:
<more>
A blog linking to alternet claiming that Bush started Iraq to make Armageddon occur?

Seriously?

Perhaps you want to tell us how he planned 9/11 and Obama was born in Kenya - those actually have more supporting evidence...
We've been waiting for that evidence for years, not even Trumps billions could deliver it.
That is is true.

So what does that say about the conjecture you just posted...
George W. Bush Ducks Spotlight at Jews for Jesus Gala - News
(JTA) — George W. Bush granted Messianic Jews a brief shining moment in the spotlight last week – and then just as quickly sent them back into the shadows.

The Messianic Jewish Bible Institute in Dallas had advertised Bush as the keynote speaker at its annual fundraiser on Nov. 14, prominently featuring the former president’s appearance on its website alongside pages describing the group’s mission to bring “Jewish people into a personal relationship of faith with Yeshua the Messiah.”

But after a reporter for Mother Jones wrote about the fundraiser, any mention of the dinner disappeared from the institute’s site. Otherwise solicitous staff refused comment. Bush went ahead with the speech behind closed doors.

The turn of events is emblematic of what Messianic Jews have faced since their emergence in the 1960s: a tantalizing taste of acceptance followed by a pronounced repudiation by the mainstream Jewish community.

“I think there’s a distinction between the gatekeepers and the general community within the wider Jewish community,” said Rabbi Russ Resnik, the director of the Union of Messianic Jewish Congregations, an association of some 70 Messianic synagogues around the country. “The gatekeepers have to be vigilant and at times overdo the vigilance. But the wider community is receiving and friendly.”

Messianic Jews embrace Jesus as the messiah but hew to Jewish traditions, observing Jewish holidays and reciting Hebrew prayers in services. Many, but by no means all, are born Jews who have come to accept Jesus and see their practices as legitimate expressions of Judaism.

Read more: George W. Bush Ducks Spotlight at Jews for Jesus Gala - News

And?

That has absolutely nothing to do with anything we were talking about.

Location of Islamic version of Armageddon...
confused.gif

Will Upcoming Fight in Syria Usher in Armageddon?
21 Sept.`16 — There's a small town in Syria where ancient Islamic prophecies say a fierce battle will bring about the end of days, and Turkish troops, U.S. military advisers and vetted Syrian opposition fighters appear to be heading straight for it.
Dozens of U.S. special forces are advising Turkish troops and Syrian opposition forces as they push farther into Syria, specifically into an area that includes the town of Dabiq, defense officials told VOA on Wednesday. According to early Muslim prophecies, Armageddon will be ushered in with a major Muslim victory against "Romans" in either Dabiq, less than 15 kilometers from the Turkish border, or al-Amaq, another town near Syria's border with Turkey. Islamic State has interpreted this "Roman" army to be coalition and coalition-backed forces.

D356CF69-5042-47FF-81F8-5DAE19071AE4_cx0_cy5_cw79_w250_r1_s_r1.jpg

A Turkish tank is stationed near the Syrian border, in Karkamis, Turkey​

The prophecy continues to say that one-third of the Muslim army will run away, another third will be killed, and one-third of the army will win the battle and later conquer Constantinople, the modern-day Turkish city of Istanbul. For Islamic State, a battle in Dabiq would symbolize that ancient Muslim prophecies could be coming true. For those who oppose the Islamic State terrorists, reclaiming the town from IS would mark a major propaganda victory. The town name is even used as the title of the Islamic State's propaganda magazine.

'Slow and deliberate'

The U.S. special forces contingent recently linked up with Turkish forces in the town of al-Rai, about 20 kilometers from Dabiq, to help with the "slow and deliberate" operation to clear Islamic State from the border region, a defense official told VOA, speaking on the condition of anonymity. The U.S. ground advisers were approved to join the mission "just a couple of weeks ago" and are "with the Turks now," according to the defense official.

C932E356-3C28-4815-8DEE-CC3C5A2A3702_w250_r0_s.png

al-Bab, Syria​

On Monday, Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan said his military and the Syrian Arab opposition fighters planned to clear a 5,000-square-kilometer buffer zone along their border with Syria. The Turks also aim to clear Kurdish forces, who are aligned with the U.S. in the fight against Islamic State, from the border region. The U.S. has advised Kurdish YPG fighters battling Islamic State to fall back east of the Euphrates.

Al-Bab

See also:

Smashing Islamic State Could Unleash New Terror Threat
September 21, 2016 — Success in the battle against Middle East insurgents, such as the Islamic State group and al-Qaida affiliates, is going to lead to a new challenge, diplomats and intelligence officials are warning.
Destroying the strongholds of the groups will mean thousands of hardline fundamentalist militants, mostly from IS (the group also known as ISIS, ISIL or Daesh), may return to their home countries from Syria and Iraq and carry out terrorist attacks, U.S. Deputy Secretary of State Tony Blinken and other diplomats warned Wednesday at a meeting of the Global Counterterrorism Forum (GCTF). “We all need to be on notice as we collapse the foundation of the so-called caliphate in Iraq and Syria, [that Islamic State] will continue and indeed emphasize these kind of indiscriminate terror attacks in all of our countries,” Blinken said.

059A6A8D-FCBD-4E20-8BD9-CF69242B6ABB_w250_r1_s.jpg

Iraqi security forces hold an Islamic State flag upside down in Anbar, Iraq, July 26, 2015, following the liberation of the city from IS militants. Pushing IS militants from their home turf will open a whole new challenge, experts caution.​

Infiltration feared

European officials acknowledge they are well aware of the threat. “Where are all of these fighters going to go?” Dutch Minister of Foreign Affairs Bert Koenders asked in a VOA interview. “Are they going to spread to other conflict areas or they are returning to our societies?” European intelligence agencies have been criticized for a lack of effective coordination. And Koenders acknowledges that a lesson learned from the bombings in Brussels in March of this year was “that sharing information is not enough.”

The Dutch foreign minister, however, said things have improved. “You can never stop all attacks. But I see in what we have been doing in the last couple of years, very operational [coordination] between European countries, that we really are in a process of very, very seriously... containing this problem,” Koenders told VOA. But U.S. officials continue to express concern. “There’s still a ton of work to do to improve that sharing both between the EU and the U.S., but also between EU partners,” according to Francis Taylor, the undersecretary for intelligence and analysis for the U.S. Department of Homeland Security. Taylor discussed the issue August 30 at the Center for Strategic and International Studies in Washington.

BB1D9C71-38D5-4922-9B00-887AF425F036_cx1_cy1_cw100_w250_r1_s_r1.jpg

Soldiers, on high terror alert, patrol in Brussels, Belgium, March 24, 2016. Experts fear that, if driven out of their strongholds in the Middle East, IS militants will move on and stage attacks in other countries.​

Soft target protection

Blinken, at Wednesday’s GCTF ministerial meeting co-chaired by Morocco and the Netherlands, announced that the United States, in partnership with Turkey, is launching an initiative to better protect “soft targets” from terrorist attacks. “The United States will provide $1 million to help fund this research effort which we believe, with Turkey, could save many lives,” Blinken said.

MORE

Last edited:
Does this guy actually know what ISIS are thinking? Really?

He's right. ISIS isn't shy about saying what they think. They publish it in a big glossy magazine.

And sadly, it takes a humor magazine (_Cracked_)to do any actual investigative reporting these days. The MSM has completely fallen down on the job.

7 Things I Learned Reading Every Issue Of ISIS's Magazine | Cracked.com
---
Just like a libtard to try and present facts from a comic rag.

Christians also pray for the rapture. What's the diff?
Yes, they do -
Evangelical Christians Want to Start WWIII to Speed the "Second Coming" ... and Atheist Neocons are Using Religion to Rile Them Up to Justify War Against Iran Washington's Blog
Millions of Evangelical Christians Want to Start WWIII to Speed the “Second Coming” … and Atheist Neocons are Using Religion to Rile Them Up to Justify War Against Iran
Posted on February 18, 2012 by WashingtonsBlog
Millions of Evangelical Christians Want to Start World War III … to Speed Up the Second Coming
The Founding Fathers weren’t particularly anti-Islam.

But millions of Americans believe that Christ will not come again until Israel wipes out its competitors and there is widespread war in the Middle East. Some of these folks want to start a huge fire of war and death and destruction, so that Jesus comes quickly.

According to French President Chirac, Bush told him that the Iraq war was needed to bring on the apocalypse:
<more>
A blog linking to alternet claiming that Bush started Iraq to make Armageddon occur?

Seriously?

Perhaps you want to tell us how he planned 9/11 and Obama was born in Kenya - those actually have more supporting evidence...
We've been waiting for that evidence for years, not even Trumps billions could deliver it.
That is is true.

So what does that say about the conjecture you just posted...
George W. Bush Ducks Spotlight at Jews for Jesus Gala - News
(JTA) — George W. Bush granted Messianic Jews a brief shining moment in the spotlight last week – and then just as quickly sent them back into the shadows.

The Messianic Jewish Bible Institute in Dallas had advertised Bush as the keynote speaker at its annual fundraiser on Nov. 14, prominently featuring the former president’s appearance on its website alongside pages describing the group’s mission to bring “Jewish people into a personal relationship of faith with Yeshua the Messiah.”

But after a reporter for Mother Jones wrote about the fundraiser, any mention of the dinner disappeared from the institute’s site. Otherwise solicitous staff refused comment. Bush went ahead with the speech behind closed doors.

The turn of events is emblematic of what Messianic Jews have faced since their emergence in the 1960s: a tantalizing taste of acceptance followed by a pronounced repudiation by the mainstream Jewish community.

“I think there’s a distinction between the gatekeepers and the general community within the wider Jewish community,” said Rabbi Russ Resnik, the director of the Union of Messianic Jewish Congregations, an association of some 70 Messianic synagogues around the country. “The gatekeepers have to be vigilant and at times overdo the vigilance. But the wider community is receiving and friendly.”

Messianic Jews embrace Jesus as the messiah but hew to Jewish traditions, observing Jewish holidays and reciting Hebrew prayers in services. Many, but by no means all, are born Jews who have come to accept Jesus and see their practices as legitimate expressions of Judaism.

Read more: George W. Bush Ducks Spotlight at Jews for Jesus Gala - News
Jewish clergy will accept Marxists and atheists as members but not Messianic Jews who do believe in God and have a different concept of the Jewish God than is the main stream view of God among them.

Why?

Because they are taught from childhood to hate Jesus, to blame Him for every bad thing that has ever happened to Jews in the West. This hatred is exposed when they purge Messianic Jews from their synagogues just like they did in the First Century and would kill them if they could get away with it, like they did back then as well.

All Jews pretty much are taught to hate Jesus, to accept Satan as a respectable member of Gods court, and to look down on Christians as gullible fools who follow an evil imposter. I have had numerous discussions with Jewish clergy/rabbis/whatever when I was delivering paint for a company in Maryland. I had a rep for being a Christian evangelical and some of them started conversations with me on Evangelicalism and they seemed shocked that I didnt drool all over myself and drag my knuckles on the ground. I was amazed that they had even heard of me. But every time I brought up Messianic Jewish movement they would go dark emotionally. The hatred they had for Messianic Jews was palpable. Their hatred of Christians is more condescending of the "The idiots were raised this way, can you really blame them" variety.

But when all is said and done Jews are still Gods Chosen people and we are the branch that was grafted on, and like David respected King Saul, we must continue to show them respect till Jesus Christ returns.

St Paul says in Romans chapter 11 verse 17 and following:
13 I am talking to you Gentiles. Inasmuch as I am the apostle to the Gentiles, I take pride in my ministry 14 in the hope that I may somehow arouse my own people to envy and save some of them. 15 For if their rejection brought reconciliation to the world, what will their acceptance be but life from the dead? 16 If the part of the dough offered as firstfruits is holy, then the whole batch is holy; if the root is holy, so are the branches.

17 If some of the branches have been broken off, and you, though a wild olive shoot, have been grafted in among the others and now share in the nourishing sap from the olive root, 18 do not consider yourself to be superior to those other branches. If you do, consider this: You do not support the root, but the root supports you. 19 You will say then, “Branches were broken off so that I could be grafted in.” 20 Granted. But they were broken off because of unbelief, and you stand by faith. Do not be arrogant, but tremble. 21 For if God did not spare the natural branches, he will not spare you either.

22 Consider therefore the kindness and sternness of God: sternness to those who fell, but kindness to you, provided that you continue in his kindness. Otherwise, you also will be cut off. 23 And if they do not persist in unbelief, they will be grafted in, for God is able to graft them in again. 24 After all, if you were cut out of an olive tree that is wild by nature, and contrary to nature were grafted into a cultivated olive tree, how much more readily will these, the natural branches, be grafted into their own olive tree!

In June 1942 the Nazi war machine was the most powerful on the planet, victorious in every campaign it had fought, and the US Department of War thought for certain that the Nazis would defeat the Soviets, but the Nazis had begun to execute Jews en masse. Within a year the tide of that war had turned and within two more years Nazi Germany, which had been on top of the world as victors, was completely destroyed.

God still protects Israel and will never stop, though some will still suffer for rejecting His Son and complain in ignorance about God's inaction.

And none of this changes the fact I observed that Jews hate Jesus, they accept Satan and they distrust, hate and have contempt for Christians for believing in Jesus and all the more the more the Christian believes

Last edited:

Forum List

Back