ISIS gets ass kicked out of Faluja

Timmy

Gold Member
Oct 2, 2015
And I know this upsets right wingers , Iraqi ground troops did the dirty work! Outaragous I know , that wouldve been US troops dying if the right had their way . ISIS is reeling . Next stop , Mosul !

• Fallujah has been liberated from Islamic State fighters by Iraqi forces
  • Backed by US-led coalition airstrikes and a strong contingent of Shi’ite militias, Iraqi forces fought fiercely for weeks to oust the extremist fighters
Iraqi Force declares Fallujah "fully liberated" from ISIL

And I know this upsets right wingers , Iraqi ground troops did the dirty work! Outaragous I know , that wouldve been US troops dying if the right had their way . ISIS is reeling . Next stop , Mosul !

• Backed by US-led coalition airstrikes and a strong contingent of Shi’ite militias, Iraqi forces fought fiercely for weeks to oust the extremist fighters
It was fully liberated BEFORE Obama tucked tail & ran away.

But I thought terrorists didn't reside there, Libshitstains?
Let me recap.
Bush cleaned them out and occupied the country.
Obama, between golf outings - cut and ran.
In came the terrorists.
Gee- that worked out as swell as Hillary's fucking presidential campaign.

Idiots.

You'd think conservatives would be happy to see Isis losing on almost every front, but watch the comments, they'll find a way to make it a bad thing that Isis is losing.

Exactly. If we hadn't stayed there a few more decades and sacrificed thousands of American lives ISIS wouldn't exist. Instead we had to retake it without a single American death. Damn Obama.

dont be an idiot.

You also need to wrap Iranian balls around your chin and salute them too while you're saluting the Iraqis'.......

Exactly. If we hadn't stayed there a few more decades and sacrificed thousands of American lives ISIS wouldn't exist. Instead we had to retake it without a single American death. Damn Obama.

Yeah that....damn the big eared fucking disaster to hell

You'd think conservatives would be happy to see Isis losing on almost every front, but watch the comments, they'll find a way to make it a bad thing that Isis is losing.

Actually, once ISIS comes in full force to America, under Clinton, faggots like you will be tossed from rooftops.
Do you own a parachute?
Check eBay.

how many american lives would you have been willing to sacrifice for a city the iraqis were unwilling to defend themselves?

how many american lives would you have been willing to sacrifice for a city the iraqis were unwilling to defend themselves?

We had been there, done that, and lost it............(idjit!)............

Actually, once ISIS comes in full force to America, under Clinton, faggots like you will be tossed from rooftops.
Do you own a parachute?
Check eBay.

LOL You think Isis will be in force in the US.

Careful, you are letting your wet dreams out into the public.

dont be an idiot.
You're asking the impossible.

And lost thousands of Americans in the process. This time we allowed the Iraqis to stand on their own two feet, and didn't lose a single American life.

As many poor and brown undrafted troops as needed!!!!!

Funny how the cons rewrite history . We left Iraq intact , and the leadership fucked it up. That allowed ISIS to gain power . But nooooo, it's Obama's fault!

Funny how the cons rewrite history . We left Iraq intact , and the leadership fucked it up. That allowed ISIS to gain power . But nooooo, it's Obama's fault!

Gawd you're fucking stupid

WE didn't lose anything.

so how many american servicemen would you have been willing to sacrifice to keep a city the iraqis were unwilling to defend?

Gawd you're fucking stupid
how many american servicemen would you have been willing to sacrifice to keep a city iraq was unwilling to defend?

Forum List

Back