ISIS goes High Tech

These guys are cobbling together some serious weapons/tech.

Exclusive: Inside IS Terror Weapons Lab

And we're supposed to swallow the crap that no Intelligence service in the West cannot close these POS down....they still have the Twitter stuff up and running.

We're not stupid, the Intelligence services of the West seem to think we are.
What have you done to combat ISIS, since it easy as pie for you to know what to do, you should be able to take them out easy...

And we're supposed to swallow the crap that no Intelligence service in the West cannot close these POS down....they still have the Twitter stuff up and running.

Didn't you see 60 Minutes 2 or 3 weeks ago?
No Collateral Damage allowed.
In other words, spare 10 ISIS children so thousands of non-ISIS children can be murdered later.

That sounds like something they'd do.

We don't get 60 Minutes, I know it's a news programme though.

IS will go to war in Libya and british and NATO collation will have 5000 troops against IS. Of them it's 1000 britons troops. Hopes this war will be nice. At least 3000 IS warriors in Libya and more recruit maybe true. From N-A recruit to IS. Plus new Libyan Army alerts in war.

:eusa_dance:

This is great for me.

:eusa_hand:

What have you done to combat ISIS, since it easy as pie for you to know what to do, you should be able to take them out easy...

Gosh, what a completely ridiculous comment you make.

IS will go to war in Libya and british and NATO collation will have 5000 troops against IS. Of them it's 1000 britons troops. Hopes this war will be nice. At least 3000 IS warriors in Libya and more recruit maybe true. From N-A recruit to IS. Plus new Libyan Army alerts in war.

This is great for me.

Britain have sent more troops to Libya, Cameron should have thought about this before he went and bombed Libya on Obama's orders. Obama is responsible for the disaster that's Libya and Hillary of course.

"IS Weapons Lab".

Somewhere in the Pentagon?

Actually -- if they came from Iraq -- they COULD HAVE been trained by US Military during the "occupation". Or encouraged to specialized in electronics/robotics/equipment repair BY THE USA. MAYBE --- we paid for their education like we paid for their arms and armor that they stole.

How stupid does that make us look if it was true??

What makes this revelation more interesting is the recent incident in Germany in which a mob of apparent Muslims set upon, molesting and robbing more than a hundred women, including at least one rape.

Because this incredible trend is emerging at a time when Obama is planning to make it even harder for Americans to arm themselves I see it as swinging many thousands of votes toward Trump and Cruz and a (welcomed) rise in Skinhead activities.
Obama is not only the World's most successful gun salesman, he is the best Skinhead recruiter since KKK Robert Byrd.

This is great for me.

What? How is this good?

This is great for me.

What? How is this good?

Yes, it is. New war with IS and NATO.

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

This is great for me.

What? How is this good?

Kipper has just thanked my comment, I'm very confused now :confused-84::crybaby:

I'm doing my best to communicate with him, and I just get more confused when he responds.

Doesn't surprise me. They are loaded. They sell oil, drugs, slaves, get free weapons etc
And have their own apparel line...

Model for their one item is 100 different sizes

White%20Omani.jpg

This is great for me.

What? How is this good?

You mean that NATO goes in and attempts to demolish ISIS? If that's what you mean, obviously, yes this would be good, because those POS need smoking.

What makes this revelation more interesting is the recent incident in Germany in which a mob of apparent Muslims set upon, molesting and robbing more than a hundred women, including at least one rape.

Because this incredible trend is emerging at a time when Obama is planning to make it even harder for Americans to arm themselves I see it as swinging many thousands of votes toward Trump and Cruz and a (welcomed) rise in Skinhead activities.
Obama is not only the World's most successful gun salesman, he is the best Skinhead recruiter since KKK Robert Byrd.

Also the most successful snake oil salesman.

This is great for me.

What? How is this good?

You mean that NATO goes in and attempts to demolish ISIS? If that's what you mean, obviously, yes this would be good, because those POS need smoking.

NATO's biggest atemt ever with 5000 troops and 1000 are Briton's.

Forum List

Back