ISIS head cockroach hit in US air raid

TS 10134312
So why aren't you over there giving your benighted ground warfare analysis from a shooting position?

I agree with the Commander in Chief of the US Military. It is not for Americans to be fighting on the ground on soil that the inhabitants who live there need to defend. I don't agree with Republicans that Americans should be killing and dying in a war if the locals won't fight it themselves. So that was a rather idiotic dodge of the questions I have put forth to you.

What good does B52 carpet bombing of the desert do when you have admitted that you don't believe the IS terrorists are out in the desert?

In order to stop ISIS you would have to ally with Iran and Assad, .....QUOTE]

ISIS has already been stopped if you are talking in terms of the advances they were making from June through August. Now it is about reversing their gains and momentum. And that his begun too. Killing the "Caliph" of the "IS" is a pretty good indicator that the 'reversing' has begun. Specifically now that the right wing media in the US cannot wantonly go on reporting the invincibility and power of the Terrorist Baghdadi and his horde of terrorists as some kind of real army. They don't have air power, never did and never will. Our side includes the Saudi Air Force which makes no sense when you surmise that US air strikes that do help Assad in some ways would upset the Saudis and other Sunni nations in the region. Egypt is all in with what we are doing... They want more. Egypt is the largest and most populated Sunni nation. I don't think you have thought through your conclusion at all.

Imagine what 100000 troops with air tank support from both directions could do... it will be over in 2 weeks.

Yeah, just imagine. About 150 dead ISIS members along with 30,000 civilians, and another 100,000 displaced and fleeing to Jordan.

NTP 10136703
he never said that, tools. He was talking about rescuing the hostages on Mt. Sinjar.

CrusaderFrank was referring to Obama 'spiking the football' for getting all the US troops out of Iraq by the end of 2011 according to Bush's negotiations with the Maliki in 2008. I guess CrusaderFrank does not think Bush 'won' the war in Iraq like most Bush duped Republicans and other nere' do well's of foreign policy do on the USMB.

Great Saturday night news.

By Staff writer | Al Arabiya News
Saturday, 8 November 2014
The leader of the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS), Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, was “critically wounded” when a U.S.-led air strike targeted the western Iraqi border town of al-Qaim, tribal sources told Al Arabiya News Channel on Saturday.

http://english.alarabiya.net/en/New...unded-in-air-strike.html#.VF6lR4Ad8yI.twitter

Thanks again to all those in the US military and intelligence service that put some good old fashioned American whoop ass on another worthless terrorist bastard.

Remember the supposed taunt from IS terrorists wanting the US military to get involved.

Reminds me of Bush's 'bring 'em on' ... an equal-in-stupidity taunt.

Oh no! Oh no! ...Did the Rolex survive? :)

NTP 10136713
Yeah, just imagine. About 150 dead ISIS members along with 30,000 civilians, and another 100,000 displaced and fleeing to Jordan.

What these armchair generals are saying is that Obama should have been spending billions of dollars running B52 carpet bomb runs out over the deserts in Syria and Iraq where there are no people, terrorists or otherwise. I was hoping one of them would explain the logic in something that our military brass and war planners would never ever consider doing. I believe the only want to waste all that ordinance in the hopes that the IS terrorists prevail and they can keep blaming Obama for it all.

Get the puppets in and get that oil flowing!

*Curtains drop, exit stage left*... The audience stands and applauds...

The Director's first two artistic works were "The Terror of 9-11" followed by the sequel "Benghazi 9-11". They'd nominate him for an award except that he is wanted for war crimes outside this country.

NTP 10136713

What these armchair generals are saying is that Obama should have been spending billions of dollars running B52 carpet bomb runs out over the deserts in Syria and Iraq where there are no people, terrorists or otherwise. I was hoping one of them would explain the logic in something that our military brass and war planners would never ever consider doing. I believe the only want to waste all that ordinance in the hopes that the IS terrorists prevail and they can keep blaming Obama for it all.
I believe there is a faith struggle going on and we are constitutionally forbidden from dealing with it as such.
The result is a form of insanity.

Forum List

Back