🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Isis: In Iraq Because Of Obama

No one can tell. He has no plan other that "don't do anything stupid" but he can't even follow that one. He is inconsistent and the world community doesn't trust him because of it.

The reason you and others like you are full of shit is posted above. You have no credibility and no idea what the correct policy might be. "Ain't it awful" isn't a solution nor does it define the problem; and, the problem is at least four generations in the making.

One problem facing Obama is ISIS, another is the GOP and self defined independents, most of the latter seem to believe history is what is posted as breaking news - and seem to believe nothing which preceded it is important.

So tell us oh wise one(s), what should the POTUS do today? [I'd bet dollars to gum drops if he did what anyone of you know-it-alls would recommend, you would repudiate it immediately!].

Tell us why Obama would give one nickel for what the right thinks? He hasn't tried to work with them for 6 years so what make you think he want's to now? Obama got most of everything he wanted I am not sure what you or anyone else thinks could be passed that would make anything better. Reid has obstructed any bill out of the House and democrat don't want to work with Republicans in the house.

What this line of whining is all about is a distraction. The democrats have controlled the government for about 8 years now and the failures that surround us are perhaps insurmountable. So instead of taking blame for what THEY have DONE they blame someone else saying THEY didn't do enough. What a crock of crap.

No one can tell. He has no plan other that "don't do anything stupid" but he can't even follow that one. He is inconsistent and the world community doesn't trust him because of it.

The plan was to get Maliki to step aside and form a unity government so US airstrikes can be supported by Iraqi forces on the ground to destroy IS terrorists without the need for US ground troops beyond an advisory role.

Check on all of the above.

If that is the plan and it can be done then it is a good plan, I just hope that is what Obama does.

The reason you and others like you are full of shit is posted above. You have no credibility and no idea what the correct policy might be. "Ain't it awful" isn't a solution nor does it define the problem; and, the problem is at least four generations in the making.

One problem facing Obama is ISIS, another is the GOP and self defined independents, most of the latter seem to believe history is what is posted as breaking news - and seem to believe nothing which preceded it is important.

So tell us oh wise one(s), what should the POTUS do today? [I'd bet dollars to gum drops if he did what anyone of you know-it-alls would recommend, you would repudiate it immediately!].

Tell us why Obama would give one nickel for what the right thinks? He hasn't tried to work with them for 6 years so what make you think he want's to now? Obama got most of everything he wanted I am not sure what you or anyone else thinks could be passed that would make anything better. Reid has obstructed any bill out of the House and democrat don't want to work with Republicans in the house.

What this line of whining is all about is a distraction. The democrats have controlled the government for about 8 years now and the failures that surround us are perhaps insurmountable. So instead of taking blame for what THEY have DONE they blame someone else saying THEY didn't do enough. What a crock of crap.

If you really believe what you posted above, you are incredibly naive, stupid or a partisan liar.

BTW, your response to my post is a non sequitur. The question was very simple, the answer difficult.

But I'll give you a second chance:

The plan was to get Maliki to step aside and form a unity government so US airstrikes can be supported by Iraqi forces on the ground to destroy IS terrorists without the need for US ground troops beyond an advisory role.

Check on all of the above.

The reason why we needed Al-Maliki to step down wasn't just political. He had replaced all the competent high level Iraqi military officers with incompetent unqualified political loyalists. In fact, Al-Maliki made his son commander of all Iraqi military forces.

This is why the Iraqi military was so easily defeated by ISIS in Mosul. No matter how strong your army may be, if the top commanders don't know what they doing, that army doesn't have a chance.

Right now, I expect that the top levels of the Iraqi military are being completely reorganized - with competent military commanders - Americans may be 'filling in' as needed.

Expect a very strong Iraqi military offensive against ISIS soon. Expect ISIS to be run out of Iraq very quickly.

Shame if a quick and decisive victory over ISIS in Iraq happened just before the next congressional elections...eh, Wingnuts?

That is untrue since several partisan bills have been passed into laws...

If you really believe what you posted above, you are incredibly naive, stupid or a partisan liar.

BTW, your response to my post is a non sequitur. The question was very simple, the answer difficult.

But I'll give you a second chance:

I vote 'Partisan Liar', but neither naive or stupid would surprise me!

It's NOT the responsibility of the U.S. to babysit Iraq forever! We did everything within reason (and a whole lot more) to give the Iraqi's the opportunity to have a free, pluralistic and democratic society.

Unfortunately, President Bush's handpicked Iraqi Prime Minister decided to become a Shiite version of Saddam Hussein - he persecuted the Sunnis and effectively destroyed the military effectiveness of the the Iraqi military by firing all the competent top level military officers and replacing them with incompetent political loyalists.

The only reason that the U.S. has any obligation to get involved militarily in Iraq again is that ISIS has proven to be the most barbaric military force since WWII. We know that if we do not destroy them now things will only get worse and they will eventually become a very real threat to the U.S.

If it weren't for the brutality of ISIS the American people shouldn't and couldn't give a damn about Iraq.

It seems that once we invaded Iraq, it's like we adopted some violent retarded child that we're going to have to watch over forever because it's going to hurt itself or somebody else without our constant supervision.
How did you feel about Madeleine Albright's quote that US policy objectives in Iraq were worth the murder of more than half a million Iraqi children (retarded and otherwise)?

Time to withdraw from the Middle East and come home. Our constant meddling has made things much worse over there. Most Americans i know could care less about Sunni, Shiite, Alwite , or whatever. We don't belong there. Time to come home. Period, end of story.
Except that Repub politicians primary cash cow is the def dept contractors. They have to whip up a war every 5-10 years.

Why is Obama helping the neocons ?
Because he serves the same 1% of Americans as Bush, Clinton, and every other US President has served; stop "choosing" between Republican OR Democrat in the voting booth if you want any Hope or Change.
^ that

but I suspect dillo is too partisan to peer out of his box that his party had made for him

It doesn't take thinking outside of any box to see Obama turning into a neocon patsy.
Think about the very real possibility any Republican OR Democrat that moves into the White House after Obama will be just as committed to the Long War as Barry, Bubba, and Dubya are.

So this guy "thinks" a SOFA could have been worked out.

That's all WingnutChic needs to go on another fact-free Wall Of Words, cut and pasted from the Interwebz.
4i6Ckte.gif

That's all WingnutChic needs to go on another fact-free Wall Of Words, cut and pasted from the Interwebz.
4i6Ckte.gif
true. then, using rw reasoning, a muslim country would welcome 1000's of armed infidels in their country again :rolleyes-41:

4i6Ckte.gif
true. then, using rw reasoning, a muslim country would welcome 1000's of armed infidels in their country again :rolleyes-41:
I think we should destroy every Muslim government. No different than Nazis.

If that is the plan and it can be done then it is a good plan, I just hope that is what Obama does.

It has already generated constructive results. The Mosul Dam has been secured. Kurd and Shiite forces with US and Iraqi govt air strikes have liberated over a hundred Iraqi
villages from IS terrorists control.

The plan gets better as Arab Sunni states join in and the plan gets extended into Syria,

I would have listened to the military who wanted a residual force. ISIS belongs to Obama.

Don't you think that it's time the Iraqis grew the fuck up and learned how to take care of themselves?

ISIS DOES belong to President Obama and what's more, pretty soon he's gonna prove that he owns their sorry asses!

Forum List

Back