🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Isis invades Afghanistan

Apparently they didn't get the "You Are Contained" memo....

Copy and paste article so we don't have to join the ruddy site.
I am not a member and cannot access the whole article, but the opening page says this.

Islamic State fighters have captured swathes of eastern Afghanistan in a drive to establish a new province of the group’s self-styled caliphate on territory straddling the border with Pakistan.

Up to 1,600 fighters pledging allegiance to Isis are ruling much of four districts south of Jalalabad with the same ruthlessness that characterises the group’s regime in Syria and Iraq: public beheadings, strict adherence to Koranic teachings foreign to Afghanistan, and extortion. Some of the worst atrocities have been filmed and posted online

Dajjal said:
I am not a member and cannot access the whole article, but the opening page says this.

Islamic State fighters have captured swathes of eastern Afghanistan in a drive to establish a new province of the group’s self-styled caliphate on territory straddling the border with Pakistan.

Up to 1,600 fighters pledging allegiance to Isis are ruling much of four districts south of Jalalabad with the same ruthlessness that characterises the group’s regime in Syria and Iraq: public beheadings, strict adherence to Koranic teachings foreign to Afghanistan, and extortion. Some of the worst atrocities have been filmed and posted online
I cant find any other articles. Its bs.

Dajjal said:

I cant find any other articles. Its bs.

Nope

ISIS in Afghanistan

ISIS Gains A Foothold In Afghanistan

Why does everyone invade Afghanistan?

Even Alexander the great did it.

today its for the poppies. That's the reason the US is there.
More complicated nonsense. We could easily grow our own poppies.

The Taliban killed all the poppies in 2000, and now the poppies in Afghanistan is at a all time high. Explain that. That is why there are so many junkies in Iran and Russia, kill them from within, not to mention , everyone knows how Reagan used drugs to make money to get weapons.

al-qaida and daesh can kill each other. Who ever comes up to the surface will have to be dealt with by the world.
If retreating from syria and iraq, they will need someplace where they can relocate.

Afghanistan is the cradle of the fundamentalist jihad. It has been proven difficult for air and ground to dislodge fighters entrenched in the mountains.

Forum List

Back