ISIS is contained

New 'Heat Map' Shows ISIS Branches Spreading Worldwide

Who buys any of this administrations bullshit? I mean the people who do are low information voters, with no clue.
Where is it contained? In Paris? In Orlando?

They have taken up residence in between your ears rent free. Why do you subsidize ISIS?
Well because you Obama and Clinton folks want to keep inviting them into our country.....we'd rather not be blown up shopping at a mall.

Who buys any of this administrations bullshit? I mean the people who do are low information voters, with no clue.

They have taken up residence in between your ears rent free. Why do you subsidize ISIS?
Well because you Obama and Clinton folks want to keep inviting them into our country.....we'd rather not be blown up shopping at a mall.

You are an idiot. I tolerate Obama and respect the office.

I never have mindlessly passed on the hatred pushed onto republican Americans by Newt Gingrich. It is not our responsibility to be disrespectful assholes just because it serves scum like Newt and Turd Blossom.

I hated Clinton and still do. Bill is a weasel. He is a sexual predator. He should be doing time for rape.

If there were laws against being a stupid hack stooge you would be right along side of Clinton. Be thankful we live in a country where just being a moron won't get you arrested.

Last edited:

I never have mindlessly passed on the hatred pushed onto republican Americans by Newt Gingrich. It is not our responsibility to be disrespectful assholes just because it serves scum like Newt and Turd Blossom.

I hated Clinton and still do. Bill is a weasel. He is a sexual predator. He should be doing time for rape.

If there were laws against being a stupid hack stooge you would be right along side of Clinton. Be thankful we live in a country where just being a moron won't get you arrested.

Barrypuppet is a joke....just like the Bush and Clinton crime family. Does it not give you pause for thought that a Bush, Clinton or a Barrypuppet has been pushing the same policies since 1988????? Does that not give you pause for thought??? Wake the fuck up, dude.....

Obama has shamed the office in which he was elected to serve. He is without a doubt the worst president we've ever had. No American owes him one ounce of respect.

Barrypuppet is a joke....just like the Bush and Clinton crime family. Does it not give you pause for thought that a Bush, Clinton or a Barrypuppet has been pushing the same policies since 1988????? Does that not give you pause for thought??? Wake the fuck up, dude.....

He is no worse than the GOP and Dem leadership in Congress for the last 8 years. I'll settle for Obama not invading a bunch of countries and continuing Bush's nearly driving the country completely off a financial cliff. You all think things couldn't easily be a hell of a lot worse. I know better. GOVERNMENT has been a joke for the last 6 presidential terms.

simple enough ... all we have to do is bomb the living shit out of Paris and Orlando, problem solved.

Right dumbasses?
No, the spineless liberals who run those countries should not have let them in in the first place, dumbass.

36D5930E00000578-0-image-m-6_1470227635599.jpg

New map shows ISIS' global spread

He is no worse than the GOP and Dem leadership in Congress for the last 8 years. I'll settle for Obama not invading a bunch of countries and continuing Bush's nearly driving the country completely off a financial cliff. You all think things couldn't easily be a hell of a lot worse. I know better. GOVERNMENT has been a joke for the last 6 presidential terms.
Doubling the debt doesn't bring us closer to the edge of the cliff?

Barrypuppet has been using ISIS to fight proxy wars just like the Bush and Clinton puppets....not a damn thing has changed.

Last edited:

simple enough ... all we have to do is bomb the living shit out of Paris and Orlando, problem solved.

Right dumbasses?
No, the spineless liberals who run those countries should not have let them in in the first place, dumbass.

dont let homegrown terrorists in the country ... how does that work MORON?

When Obama took office we were heading to the brink breaking all land speed records. I think of it like a huge ship in the ocean. It takes a long time and a hell of a lot of fuel to turn the ship around. Yes, It has cost us a lot to steer around the killer storm. But we are not on the rocks sinking into oblivion. Look around. There are dozens of countries that didn't navigate the disaster nearly as well.

When Obama took office we were heading to the brink breaking all land speed records. I think of it like a huge ship in the ocean. It takes a long time and a hell of a lot of fuel to turn the ship around. Yes, It has cost us a lot to steer around the killer storm. But we are not on the rocks sinking into oblivion. Look around. There are dozens of countries that didn't navigate the disaster nearly as well.

The Fed bankers that actually OWN this country printed worthless paper fiat currency and they bailed out their affiliates while sticking us with the bill. So don't EVEN attempt to tell me how the Barrypuppet saved us from disaster or kept the ship from hitting the iceberg....we are sunk...but the band plays on.

Forum List

Back