ISIS take 'prettiest virgins' as sex slaves and burned one alive for refusing extreme perverted acts

These scum should be destoryed..the real 'war on women " :mad:

ISIS take 'prettiest virgins' as sex slaves and burned one alive for refusips girls naked, conduct virginity tests, and send them to slave auctions after they have attacked their villages, often killing their husbands, fathers and brothers

ISIS-fighters-attending-slave-girl-market.jpg

ISIS terrorists are picking out the “prettiest virgins” from the women they capture and sending them to their Syrian stronghold to be sex slaves, according to a UN expert.

And there are horrific reports about the fate of the brave women who resist the murderous terrorists - including one victim who was burned alive for refusing to perform “extreme sexual acts”.

Zainab Bangura, the special representative of the UN secretary general on sexual violence, has travelled to Syria, Iraq, Turkey, Lebanon, and Jordan and spoken to women who have endured sexual violence at the hands of militants, particularly women of the Yazidi minority

ISIS take prettiest virgins as sex slaves and burned one alive for refusing extreme perverted acts - Mirror Online
Wow!
They should get in touch with a US tv channel and put together a reality show where every week they show the world what a pious and God-fearing family they are.
I'm sure Mick Huckabee could put a good word in for them.

Truly a revolting post.
You must be proud.
Oooo...outrage!!!!

are you sick IDB? you have no idea------pious muslim
men rape non muslim girls------it's an act of piety---
an EMULATION of da holy moley prophet. I learned about the Islamic attitude to rape in 1971 during
the Pakistani civil war-----1/4 million girls raped -----
not one case prosecuted since no shariah law was
breached----by virtue of an edict of TAKFIR----even
the muslim girls could be raped because they were,
simply. DECLARED "not muslim" The red cross
reported suicides amongst girls abandoned by their own
families

ISIS take 'prettiest virgins' as sex slaves and burned one alive for refusips girls naked, conduct virginity tests, and send them to slave auctions after they have attacked their villages, often killing their husbands, fathers and brothers

ISIS terrorists are picking out the “prettiest virgins” from the women they capture and sending them to their Syrian stronghold to be sex slaves, according to a UN expert.

And there are horrific reports about the fate of the brave women who resist the murderous terrorists - including one victim who was burned alive for refusing to perform “extreme sexual acts”.

Zainab Bangura, the special representative of the UN secretary general on sexual violence, has travelled to Syria, Iraq, Turkey, Lebanon, and Jordan and spoken to women who have endured sexual violence at the hands of militants, particularly women of the Yazidi minority

ISIS take prettiest virgins as sex slaves and burned one alive for refusing extreme perverted acts - Mirror Online

Well of course they wanna take the pretty ones. You expect them to take the ugly ones? Wtf

Makes no sense whatsoever. Why wouldn't they take the ugliest girls as sex slaves? The ones infected with HIV, genital warts, and scabies.

Why the hell would they want disease-free young females?

Well of course they wanna take the pretty ones. You expect them to take the ugly ones? Wtf

good point------One of my husband's aunts-----
was very ill as a child-------so when it happened that
his maternal grandfather died-----that sick child did
not have to be spirited out of the shariah shit hole---
to be saved from rape--------his then 12 year old future mother was rescued-----but the sick kid remained with her mother in the shariah shit hole for more than ten
years. Sometimes it is good to be sick

an EMULATION of da holy moley prophet. I learned about the Islamic attitude to rape in 1971 during
families
So, what's the excuse of the pious Christians that are regularly exposed doing the same thing?

to be saved from rape--------his then 12 year old future mother was rescued-----but the sick kid remained with her mother in the shariah shit hole for more than ten

you have a strange sense of humor Ashtara

These scum should be destoryed..the real 'war on women " :mad:

Oh you mean like Torah says to?

To deal with a beautiful woman taken captive in war in the manner prescribed in the Torah (Deut. 21:10-14)

Shut up you fucking moron..What the hell is wrong with you? Get some psycologocal help. If you are a Jew you are a disgrace...the sex crimes unit should keep an eye on you

you have a strange sense of humor Ashtara

Nazism and Shariah shit-----add up to islamo Nazi. If you imagine they are dead, then you are psychotic. Islamo Nazism is taking the lives of thousands right now----each week and the
USA is fighting a war against this filth of which you deny the
existence. Your denial is nothing new-----islamo Nazi pigs have
been DENYING ----not for 70 years but for centuries. They deny as they dance on the dead bodies of their victims

No, America is fighting a war the Zionists have manipulated us into, but we've gotten pretty tired of this shit. Don't expect us to play along much longer.

Your problems with the Islamic world are your own making.

Nazism and Shariah shit-----add up to islamo Nazi. If you imagine they are dead, then you are psychotic. Islamo Nazism is taking the lives of thousands right now----each week and the
USA is fighting a war against this filth of which you deny the
existence. Your denial is nothing new-----islamo Nazi pigs have
been DENYING ----not for 70 years but for centuries. They deny as they dance on the dead bodies of their victims

No, America is fighting a war the Zionists have manipulated us into, but we've gotten pretty tired of this shit. Don't expect us to play along much longer.

Your problems with the Islamic world are your own making.

The "Zionists" have manipulated the sunnis and Shiites into killing each other for the past 1400
years-------SHEEEEESH Zionists are do damned clever
and sunnis is stupid and Shiites is stupid. Sunnis
that never met a Zionist HAPPILY murders Shiites on
the streets of Pakistan-----just for the sake of ZIONISM

families

I remember the story of how a Christian American Soldier raped a 15 year old Iraqi girl and his buddies killed her family, burned down her house and tried to hang it on the insurgents.

Rape is a side effect of war. Even supposed Good Wars

Book Claims US Soldiers Raped 190 000 German Women Post-WWII - SPIEGEL ONLINE

families

I remember the story of how a Christian American Soldier raped a 15 year old Iraqi girl and his buddies killed her family, burned down her house and tried to hang it on the insurgents.

rape is illegal for USA soldiers -------if discovered, it is
prosecuted.. I doubt that US soldiers raped 190,000 women ------I would also doubt any report claiming that
there were no rapes. There are a LOT MORE rapes
when rape is encouraged ------as it was in the Pakistani civil war and as does exist in muslim lands that harbor
non muslims -------because it is virtually legal at all times and sometimes entirely legal

families

rape is illegal for USA soldiers -------if discovered, it is
prosecuted.. I doubt that US soldiers raped 190,000 women ------I would also doubt any report claiming that
there were no rapes. There are a LOT MORE rapes
when rape is encouraged ------as it was in the Pakistani civil war and as does exist in muslim lands that harbor
non muslims -------because it is virtually legal at all times and sometimes entirely legal
More moral relativism from the leftist idiot:cuckoo:

More moral relativism from the leftist idiot:cuckoo:

Moral relativism is complaining about that guy's faults while ignoring your own.

If ISIS is committing atrocities, that's not our problem.

Who problem is it? it's the problem of all civilized people

Why? By the logic you just listed, the whole civilized world needs to take action against the Zionists for what they are doing to the Palestinians.

Oh, wait, that's "good" slaughtering of women and children.

Simply, not our problem, and I suspect have half these claims about ISIL are being overblown by the same people who lied to us about WMD's and babies being left to die on a hospital floor.

Who problem is it? it's the problem of all civilized people

Why? By the logic you just listed, the whole civilized world needs to take action against the Zionists for what they are doing to the Palestinians.

Oh, wait, that's "good" slaughtering of women and children.

Simply, not our problem, and I suspect have half these claims about ISIL are being overblown by the same people who lied to us about WMD's and babies being left to die on a hospital floor.
Every one of your posts on the middle east begins and ends with. "Yeah but the Jews!! "In your world, all the Jews should be 'driven into the sea" and the middle east would be a paradise. You're a moron

Every one of your posts on the middle east begins and ends with. "Yeah but the Jews!! "In your world, all the Jews should be 'driven into the sea" and the middle east would be a paradise. You're a moron

I just reread my post, and I didn't see the word "Jew" in there once. In fact, I go out of my way not to indict all Jews for what the Zionist minority is doing. Most decent Jewish people are sort of mortified by what the Zionists do.

I don't think the ME would be a paradise on that happy day the Zionist Entity is driven into the sea. But I'll bet you we won't be getting manipulated into every food fight that goes on over there.

I just reread my post, and I didn't see the word "Jew" in there once. In fact, I go out of my way not to indict all Jews for what the Zionist minority is doing. Most decent Jewish people are sort of mortified by what the Zionists do.

I don't think the ME would be a paradise on that happy day the Zionist Entity is driven into the sea. But I'll bet you we won't be getting manipulated into every food fight that goes on over there.
The "Zionists" living in Israel are Jews. So why are "Jews hated wherever they go" Joey?:eusa_naughty:

The "Zionists" living in Israel are Jews. So why are "Jews hated wherever they go" Joey?

Mostly because they don't seem to respect other people's property.

Maybe you all need to check your deodorant before you all end up taking a bath in the sea.

The Zionists are hating because they stole their land. Eventually they will take it back.

Forum List

Back