ISIS take 'prettiest virgins' as sex slaves and burned one alive for refusing extreme perverted acts

The "Zionists" living in Israel are Jews. So why are "Jews hated wherever they go" Joey?

Mostly because they don't seem to respect other people's property.

Maybe you all need to check your deodorant before you all end up taking a bath in the sea.

The Zionists are hating because they stole their land. Eventually they will take it back.

Oh... Those damn Jews.... No you don't have anything against them... You're joke boy, miserable, but not too bright.:slap:

Oh... Those damn Jews.... No you don't have anything against them... You're joke boy, miserable, but not too bright

Naw, man, we just get tired of you guys whining about shit that happened 70 years ago as an excuse for all your bad behavior now.

Oh... Those damn Jews.... No you don't have anything against them... You're joke boy, miserable, but not too bright

Naw, man, we just get tired of you guys whining about shit that happened 70 years ago as an excuse for all your bad behavior now.
Seems like you're the one always whining about Jews:slap:

Seems to me that you want to play they "Why do you hate Jews" card every time someone points out what horrid people the Zionists are.

Seems to me that you want to play they "Why do you hate Jews" card every time someone points out what horrid people the Zionists are.

"Jews are hated wherever they go" Joey ..You words, not mine.

"Jews are hated wherever they go" Joey ..You words, not mine.

Statement of fact. Isn't that the whole rational behind Zionism? (Now, if you could have only accomplished that WITHOUT stealing someone else's land.

You Zionists are the ones who argue you guys need your own country just for your religion, because other religions won't treat you right.

Frankly, you should suck it up and start beign good guests and citizens. But that's just me.

You Zionists are the ones who argue you guys need your own country just for your religion, because other religions won't treat you right.

Frankly, you should suck it up and start beign good guests and citizens. But that's just me.
what's wrong with Jews Joey? Tell us about it:eusa_think:

i was talking about Zionists, but okay, whatever.

They take stuff that doesn't belong to them and wonder why the rightful owners get pissed.

i was talking about Zionists, but okay, whatever.

They take stuff that doesn't belong to them and wonder why the rightful owners get pissed.
what'd they take in Europe Joey?

What'd they take from you Joey? What'd those mean old Jews do to you?

Isn't about me, guy.

I mean, I know you want to deflect from the fact that your Zionist buddies are responsible for 99% of the trouble in the Middle East.

These scum should be destoryed..the real 'war on women " :mad:

ISIS take 'prettiest virgins' as sex slaves and burned one alive for refusips girls naked, conduct virginity tests, and send them to slave auctions after they have attacked their villages, often killing their husbands, fathers and brothers

ISIS-fighters-attending-slave-girl-market.jpg

ISIS terrorists are picking out the “prettiest virgins” from the women they capture and sending them to their Syrian stronghold to be sex slaves, according to a UN expert.

And there are horrific reports about the fate of the brave women who resist the murderous terrorists - including one victim who was burned alive for refusing to perform “extreme sexual acts”.

Zainab Bangura, the special representative of the UN secretary general on sexual violence, has travelled to Syria, Iraq, Turkey, Lebanon, and Jordan and spoken to women who have endured sexual violence at the hands of militants, particularly women of the Yazidi minority

ISIS take prettiest virgins as sex slaves and burned one alive for refusing extreme perverted acts - Mirror Online

Islamists have been doing this for 1400 years. It's their "right" since the pedophile prophet told them so.

What'd they take from you Joey? What'd those mean old Jews do to you?

Isn't about me, guy.

I mean, I know you want to deflect from the fact that your Zionist buddies are responsible for 99% of the trouble in the Middle East.
oh... 99%? Damn Jews, kill them all and the world will be a better place. Got it Joey:cuckoo:

oh... 99%? Damn Jews, kill them all and the world will be a better place. Got it Joey

I'm sure the Arabs will be attending to that soon enough.

My goal is to make sure we don't lose any Americans in the process.

oh... 99%? Damn Jews, kill them all and the world will be a better place. Got it Joey

I'm sure the Arabs will be attending to that soon enough.

My goal is to make sure we don't lose any Americans in the process.

No man is an island,
Entire of itself,
Every man is a piece of the continent,
A part of the main.
If a clod be washed away by the sea,
Europe is the less.
As well as if a promontory were.
As well as if a manor of thy friend's
Or of thine own were:
Any man's death diminishes me,
Because I am involved in mankind,
And therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls;
It tolls for thee.

John Donne

The American radical sodomites should love ISIS for their lack of discrimination between male and female virgins.

No man is an island,
Entire of itself,
Every man is a piece of the continent,
A part of the main.
If a clod be washed away by the sea,
Europe is the less.
As well as if a promontory were.
As well as if a manor of thy friend's
Or of thine own were:
Any man's death diminishes me,
Because I am involved in mankind,
And therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls;
It tolls for thee.

I don't buy that. I don't think its our job to save them from their stupidity.

Taken someone else's holy land and putting up your own country on it was stupid. Living next door to 300 million people who want to kill you is stupid.

Why is this OUR problem again?

Forum List

Back