ISIS throws man off roof to his death for being gay

I take it you didn't feel it necessary to read the OP's initial post before commenting.

"As US tears itself apart over torture of terrorists, let's just remember who we're up against: ISIS throws man off roof to his death for being gay – and strings up ‘rapists’ in the streets"

So?

What I don't understand here is that so many members of ISIS have been raping women and they are not being strung up. Do they think that if you had bought a Yazidi woman in the slave market and forced yourself upon her, that isn't rape?

I take it you didn't feel it necessary to read the OP's initial post before commenting.

"As US tears itself apart over torture of terrorists, let's just remember who we're up against: ISIS throws man off roof to his death for being gay – and strings up ‘rapists’ in the streets"

So?

What I don't understand here is that so many members of ISIS have been raping women and they are not being strung up. Do they think that if you had bought a Yazidi woman in the slave market and forced yourself upon her, that isn't rape?

ISIS does not consider that rape, no.

Slave owners have never considered it rape. Was there ever in the history of the U.S. a rape charge made against a southern slave owner? After all, the whole slave thing means that the slave one owns is no different than any other property one owns. Sick, but true.

Slave owners have never considered it rape. Was there ever in the history of the U.S. a rape charge made against a southern slave owner? After all, the whole slave thing means that the slave one owns is no different than any other property one owns. Sick, but true.

We happen to be in the 21th century now, Haniyah (or whomever is playing musical chairs here now), so it is rather silly of you to bring up slavery in the past here in the U.S.

Who in the heck is Haniyah? Just making the point that a slave owner would not consider it rape. Since the U.S. was probably the last country with a western legal system that had slavery, the lack of rape convictions against slave owners proves the point.

The slavery system in the USA----in reference to black slaves was extremely primitive-----it was chattel slavery-----Islamic slavery is also chattel slavery------equally barbaric

Who in the heck is Haniyah? Just making the point that a slave owner would not consider it rape. Since the U.S. was probably the last country with a western legal system that had slavery, the lack of rape convictions against slave owners proves the point.

Tut, tut, Haniyah (or the other guy who popped up under her screen name), you should have locked your Facebook page more quickly before other readers found out what was going on, but at least I am not posting your last name, am I? I would imagine that Haniyah is some kind of an Arabic name.. Meanwhile, it is rather stupid to be bringing up slavery in America. We all know about slavery, what a bad mark it was against this country and how the Blacks were eventually set free here (maybe there are those educated in some madrassa who aren't taught American history), but let's keep up on what is happening today. In fact, there are people still in the Muslim world who are keeping slaves. Before you bring up slavery in America, you should start researching that.

Maybe the bottom line here is that Haniyah and/or her alter ego have no problems with what is happening to many young women who are being raped by this ISIS gang. Perhaps they also have no problem with all the young women being raped across Europe by Muslims and will make excuses for them by bringing up slavery in America. I wonder how many Muslims are looking forward to this Caliphate so that they will be able to rape across this planet.

You are not making any sense. I don't use Facebook. Of course I have a problem with rape, I said that I didn't mind that rapists were "strung up". Of course, I would have preferred it done after due process.

Again, the U.S., being the last country with a western legal system that had legal slavery did not convict slave owners for doing almost whatever they wanted with slaves. That was the point, slaves were/are considered property, a repulsive concept.

You are not making any sense. I don't use Facebook. Of course I have a problem with rape, I said that I didn't mind that rapists were "strung up". Of course, I would have preferred it done after due process.

Again, the U.S., being the last country with a western legal system that had legal slavery did not convict slave owners for doing almost whatever they wanted with slaves. That was the point, slaves were/are considered property, a repulsive concept.

Let just say taqiyya goes a long, long way.

We are through with slavery here in America so whatever the Muslims are doing when it comes to rape has nothing to do with America in this period of time. Perhaps you think that any Muslim man has the right to rape without being convicted in the world of today. You sure are making a big to-do about slavery in America as if you are trying so hard to make excuses for something that is happening now in other parts of the world.

I just said I found rape repulsive. I also said I was happy to see rapists strung up. Again, I would have preferred it done after due process.

I am not sure if you are just not clever enough to understand. The use of the U.S. was as an example of how even western law in a fairly recent period, was able to differentiate between crimes against slaves and non-slaves. I could have used the Republic of Venice which abolished slavery in 950. Most western countries abolished slavery before the U.S. became the U.S. so they weren't recent examples.

The slavery system in the USA----in reference to black slaves was extremely primitive-----it was chattel slavery-----Islamic slavery is also chattel slavery------equally barbaric

I often think of those unfortunate Black Muslim women from Darfur, and how many were captured and made into slaves by Arab Muslims. Many of them who were lucky to get away are now living in tents in refugee camps in Chad.
I just said I found rape repulsive. I also said I was happy to see rapists strung up. Again, I would have preferred it done after due process.

I am not sure if you are just not clever enough to understand. The use of the U.S. was as an example of how even western law in a fairly recent period, was able to differentiate between crimes against slaves and non-slaves. I could have used the Republic of Venice which abolished slavery in 950. Most western countries abolished slavery before the U.S. became the U.S. so they weren't recent examples.

The bottom line here is that you tried to drag the U.S. in when it came to rape and slavery when it is your own Muslims friends who are doing the rape and slavery bit these days to an awful lot of people. Now I don't have someone playing musical chairs with me that my screen name is shown posting around the clock like yours, so you carry on like a little robot and I will have to catch up with you later while you keep on going like some Energizer Bunny.

I often think of those unfortunate Black Muslim women from Darfur, and how many were captured and made into slaves by Arab Muslims. Many of them who were lucky to get away are now living in tents in refugee camps in Chad.

The bottom line here is that you tried to drag the U.S. in when it came to rape and slavery when it is your own Muslims friends who are doing the rape and slavery bit these days to an awful lot of people. Now I don't have someone playing musical chairs with me that my screen name is shown posting around the clock like yours, so you carry on like a little robot and I will have to catch up with you later while you keep on going like some Energizer Bunny.

No, I was trying to explain how slave owners behave and what their belief system was. The U.S. was used as the last western state with western laws that had legal slavery. Your conspiracy theories are not plausible, by the way. I don't have one Muslim friend, I just don't know any Muslims well enough. I was stationed in Muslim country while in the Army, but I had Muslim military colleagues who really never became friends, just work associates.

As US tears itself apart over torture of terrorists, let's just remember who we're up against: ISIS throws man off roof to his death for being gay – and strings up ‘rapists’ in the streets
  • An Islamic court ruled that he should be flung from the highest building
  • They posted the graphic images on a jihadist website
  • It is unknown whether the man died instantly from his injuries
  • This is the third execution for homosexuality in less than a month
  • WARNING: GRAPHIC CONTENT

Pictures have also been posted online that show three men, whose faces are bloodied and swollen, being tethered to a fence on a street corner. One man is blindfolded while the other two are gagged.

But while there has been soul searching in the US and demands in the UK for a full inquiry into the Blair government’s involvement in the CIA’s shameful torture programme, the ISIS fighters have tried to justify their brutal execution.

'The Islamic court in Wilayet al-Furat decided that a man who has practised sodomy must be thrown off the highest point in the city,' they said in a statement accompanying the images, adding that he would also be 'stoned to death.'

Wilayet al-Furat refers to an area stretching across the Syrian-Iraqi frontier, where the Euphrates river flows from Syria into Iraq.

It is not known whether the man died instantly after being thrown off the roof.

23F0826A00000578-0-After_dragging_the_man_to_the_top_of_a_building_the_mob_threw_hi-m-7_1418213810995.jpg
23F0827200000578-0-image-a-8_1418214063243.jpg

23F2A7C300000578-2868419-image-a-3_1418243374287.jpg

Read more: ISIS throws man off roof to his death for being gay in Iraq Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Do not worry folks. I am not attempting to convince the hypocritical, moronic pawns of the democratic party. Just showing who they support and who they cry over for being made uncomfortable.

American liberals, all of them are pure losers.
Islam, where brain cells go to die.

It's odd that you condemn the atrocities of someone like ISIS, but then advocate that we be more like them as a response.

Are you comparing waterboarding and sleep deprivation of terror suspects to throwing a man off a building, for being gay? :cuckoo:

Iran is one of the worst, it is punishable by death, but they do have that transgender get out of jail card, go figure.
Yeah, you should consider getting one of those, then you can be a transgender convert to Islam.

They should deploy to Chicago

-Geaux

No, I was trying to explain how slave owners behave and what their belief system was. The U.S. was used as the last western state with western laws that had legal slavery. Your conspiracy theories are not plausible, by the way. I don't have one Muslim friend, I just don't know any Muslims well enough. I was stationed in Muslim country while in the Army, but I had Muslim military colleagues who really never became friends, just work associates.

Yeah sure whatever the little Energizer Bunny wants to tell us, not that everyone is going to believe a word of it.

Does anyone really thiink that it was apropos to bring in America slavery with the slavery going on in the Middle East these days? We all know how terrible slavery was. For those of you not from America, read the book Mandingo to give you an idea how horrific the Blacks had it. However, slavery was abolished in the U.S. a long time ago while it is still going on elsewhere by Muslims.

Yeah sure whatever the little Energizer Bunny wants to tell us, not that everyone is going to believe a word of it.

Does anyone really thiink that it was apropos to bring in America slavery with the slavery going on in the Middle East these days? We all know how terrible slavery was. For those of you not from America, read the book Mandingo to give you an idea how horrific the Blacks had it. However, slavery was abolished in the U.S. a long time ago while it is still going on elsewhere by Muslims.

slavery was a horror-------there was an Indian kid-----ie ----Indian from India-----I do not recall his name----wrote about
the real facts of slavery world-wide as an institution that has
touched every civilization in the world. He put the issue of slavery into perspective and the fact that it is not really just a
white on black thing as some of the activists of the 60s claimed. Also he noted that it came in many forms I believe that the Indian writer was doing his writing and talking
in the 1980s I am not quoting him now---but simple history---slavery built the ancient empires of all of the continents------the whole human race did it------the few people
who are still at it------are mostly muslims------kinda like FGM---lots of civilizations did it------and muslims still do it. American slavery got BIG TIME PUBLICITY----but was
not even close to being unique.

Forum List

Back