ISIS wants to sexually mutilate every female in Iraq

Sounds like a job for former president Clinton to go over there and try to talk some sense into these idiots regarding the upside to having women with perfectly fine functioning genitals.

Some of this Islamic stuff is really weird shit.

The Jews are rather fond of genital mutilation too, so I hear.
Apples and oranges pal.
Hacking off a girl's clitoris so she will never enjoy sex isn't the same thing as having a clean dick.
But you know this.
If you agree with female sexual mutilation just say so here and now. Otherwise you'd have to agree that the sub-human sand monkeys are practicing the sickest form of misogyny.
The sub-humans are living in the fifteenth century. That my friend is why they will always lose in every area of human endeavour.
Got any little girls you want mutilated? There's a phone number in Dearborn you can call.
Fucking pigs!

Apples and oranges pal.
Hacking off a girl's clitoris so she will never enjoy sex isn't the same thing as having a clean dick.
But you know this.
If you agree with female sexual mutilation just say so here and now. Otherwise you'd have to agree that the sub-human sand monkeys are practicing the sickest form of misogyny.
The sub-humans are living in the fifteenth century. That my friend is why they will always lose in every area of human endeavour.
Got any little girls you want mutilated? There's a phone number in Dearborn you can call.
Fucking pigs!
got anything new? every terrorist group ever has made that same threat....
that, ass hat, would be the 5th century..

And none of this would have been possible without a lot of help from the United States Of Amerika. Good job team Bush and Obama.

Apples and oranges pal.
But you know this.
Fucking pigs!
Ya and are they always fucking sand monkeys. And they are renowned for sexually mutilating little girls......when their fathers/brothers/uncles aren't sodomizing the little girls. Then stoning the little girls for allowing themselves to be gang raped.
One seriously fucking mentally ill group of sub-humans.

Apples and oranges pal.
But you know this.
Fucking pigs!
Ya and are they always fucking sand monkeys. And they are renowned for sexually mutilating little girls......when their fathers/brothers/uncles aren't sodomizing the little girls. Then stoning the little girls for allowing themselves to be gang raped.

They are frickin' retards...

And none of this would have been possible without a lot of help from the United States Of Amerika. Good job team Bush and Obama.
wrong again if you're gonna place blame, blame it on the English and French. they're the one who created Iraq ....

Apples and oranges pal.
But you know this.
Fucking pigs!
you'd fit right in...

If the democrat party, their media and obama hadn't propagated Iraq into Vietnam II for selfish political reasons, we'd still have a sufficient military presence there and this wouldn't be happening.

wrong again if you're gonna place blame, blame it on the English and French. they're the one who created Iraq ....

I can only go back so far! Unintended consequences.
bullshit...you only want to go back so far just far enough so you can still bash Obama for something he has no control over ..
how fucked up is that!

bullshit...you only want to go back so far just far enough so you can still bash Obama for something he has no control over ..
how fucked up is that!

Are you going to cry next you little bitch? I said Obama and Bush. Both are complicit. Learn to read or continue on your quest to be the poster boy of partisan retardation on this site.

That's right. If Iraq hadn't been 'created' then the sand monkey's would not be committing mass sexual mutilation on 11 year old girls since..............like the tenth century.
Taking 'Blame Bush' to the extreme.
Fucking sand monkeys.
Shove a MOAB up their collective asses.
Kill a Sand Monkey Save an 11 Year Old Girl's Clitoris'.
It's worth a thousand sand monkeys any day.

how fucked up is that!

Are you going to cry next you little bitch? I said Obama and Bush. Both are complicit. Learn to read or continue on your quest to be the poster boy of partisan retardation on this site.
me cry? it's you who's doing the crying and bitching..
every president since 1948 is complicit...
it's just another obam abash..

Forum List

Back