🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

ISIS warns that Manchester attack was just the beginning vehicle attacks coming

You don´t know what you are writing? RESPONSIBILITY!

I have no idea wtf you are talking about, nor why you said what you said. .....................
Ok, then...

and you are or were military , or married to it OK THEN.......... if you don't get it then I take it your on the liberal zombie side of things.
I just added that ISIS has now claimed responsibility for the attack. Where is your problem?

What would you propose that society (i.e. America or UK, etc) do to prevent this from happening again?

It is fairly simple. Unlike petulant former President Barack Hussein Obama who played to NOT LOSE for the past eight years. And who actually believed the Muslims would all fall in line with him, he even told us they would automatically respect him, remember?

Putting the people President Donald Trump has in charge of fighting ISIS is the first step. Taking off the handcuffs President Obama put on his generals is another step. Radically changing the Rules of Engagement is another giant step.

Reaching out to the Saudi's and the 50 other Muslim leaders present was another giant step. Instead of apologizing as President Obama had done, President Trump rallied them to follow him to victory over the extremists damaging their own religion.

Instead of learning and teaching Saul Alinsky's "Rules for Radicals", he might have been better served reading and learning President Donald Trump's book, "The Art of the Deal".

What would you propose that society (i.e. America or UK, etc) do to prevent this from happening again?

It is fairly simple. Unlike petulant former President Barack Hussein Obama who played to NOT LOSE for the past eight years. And who actually believed the Muslims would all fall in line with him, he even told us they would automatically respect him, remember?

Putting the people President Donald Trump has in charge of fighting ISIS is the first step. Taking off the handcuffs President Obama put on his generals is another step. Radically changing the Rules of Engagement is another giant step.

Reaching out to the Saudi's and the 50 other Muslim leaders present was another giant step. Instead of apologizing as President Obama had done, President Trump rallied them to follow him to victory over the extremists damaging their own religion.

Instead of learning and teaching Saul Alinsky's "Rules for Radicals", he might have been better served reading and learning President Donald Trump's book, "The Art of the Deal".

Those are all good things to help destroy the roots of the problem (ISIS). But how do you prevent something from occurring in our homeland (America)? How do you stop someone from getting into a box truck full of explosives and driving into the middle of Times Square and detonating?

Who Put Us to Sleep?

Confiscate Muslim oil, which funds this but is protected by the traitors running "our own" oil industry. The transnational Establishment, both Wings of that vulture, has failed to protect us and must give its power back to patriots who want to destroy Islam forever. It's not too big to fail; all we have to do is bankrupt it, disarm it, and humiliate it. Send those beasts back to the No Man's Lands they crept out of and let them go back to their genetic tribal self-genocide.

Are you serious. stop letting in UNVETTED --------------s first off
Close the borders
and the biggest one learn how the politcal system is allowing this to take over the west, until people connect the dots that lies right in front of them you nor others will never understand the game being played against us.

The bomber in Manchester was a Natural Born British Citizen.

What else do you propose?

Get use to it as their Mayor said

“That means being vigilant, having a police force that is in touch with communities, it means the security services being ready, but it also means exchanging ideas and best practice,” Khan said.

Interestingly, the 23-year-old terrorist, identified as Salman Abedi, was known to authorities before he committed the attack, reported CBS.

There are over 3,000 potential terrorists that have been monitored in the UK since 2015, including about 400 ISIS-trained fighters that have returned from war zones in Syria and Iraq, according to British security services.

BBC HOST: WE MUST “GET USED” TO ISLAMIC TERROR ATTACKS
Public told to accept helplessness
BBC Host: We Must “Get Used” to Islamic Terror Attacks
Don't Let Them Evade Accountability

Islam must get used to nuclear attacks. Our self-appointed leaders have always had this obvious solution, but they benefit by keeping us in fear. We won't live free until the traitors at the top live in fear.

Forum List

Back