Zone1 Islam- Arab Imperialism

The inauguration of the Ram Mandir temple by India's Prime Minister Narendra Modi on a site of deep historical and religious contention marks a significant milestone in the country's socio-political landscape. Built on the ruins of the 16th-century Babri Masjid in Ayodhya, the temple's opening has elicited a spectrum of reactions, symbolizing for many Hindus the return of Lord Ram to his birthplace, while simultaneously stirring concerns over India's secular fabric. The mosque, demolished by Hindu nationalists in 1992, was a flashpoint for deadly communal violence and the temple's construction is seen as a triumph for Hindu nationalism, a movement closely tied to Modi's party, the BJP. Critics, however, view the event as a political maneuver and a blow to secularism. Kapil Komireddi, author of "Malevolent Republic: A Short History of New India," reflects this sentiment, stating, “This is a purely political spectacle, the culmination of a 40-year political project – one that has been achieved through great violence. It is the coronation of Hinduism as India’s state religion and the crowning moment for the cult of personality erected around Modi. I see this as a very sad moment for India.” This event not only underscores the rising tide of Hindu nationalism but also highlights the complex interplay of religion and politics in modern India.

Well, I guess there's some truth in that. The Akkadian Empire was Arab from Arabia and they preceded the Jews.

Most of today’s Jewish and Arabic-speaking populations share a strong genetic link to the ancient Canaanites, according to a new study conducted by an international team of archaeologists and geneticists, including TAU’s Prof. Israel Finkelstein from the Department of Archaeology and Ancient Near Eastern Cultures.

The study concludes that modern-day groups in Lebanon, Israel and Jordan share a large part of their ancestry, in most cases more than half, with the people who lived in the Levant during the Bronze Age, more than 3,000 years ago.

The researchers also determined that the Canaanites – who frequently appear in ancient sources, including the Bible – descended from a mixture of an earlier Levantine population and migrants coming from the Caucasus region or modern-day Iran.

Well, I guess there's some truth in that. The Akkadian Empire was Arab from Arabia and they preceded the Jews.

Try less camel urine, and learn the basic geography of the region...

Arabia and Mesapotamia are totally different regions,
one is a fertile region, the cradle of civilizations,
another a barren desert, where Arabs used
to bury their female infants alive...

Why do Muslims take pride in ignorance?

Last edited:

Akkadians were LITERATE----somehow---when an "AKKADIAN??arab??"
hits arabia ----he dummies down to an illiterate,unwashed,caravan robber
and slave trader-rapist

Japan is facing the "cultural enrichment" of Arab imperialism...

Long ago---when I was a child and living in an area that also included
migrants from Lebanon and Syria----I thought both were CHRISTIAN
COUNTRIES ----which supplied people who graciously cooked up PITA for grateful jews

Dr. Fadi Kablawi said in a January 26, 2024 Friday sermon at Masjid As Sunna An Nabawiyyah North Miami, which was streamed live on Facebook that Zionism is a problem for the whole world. He said that if it serves their interests, "those sociopaths" will do what they are doing to the Palestinians in Gaza to the Christians, Chinese, Germans, and Americans. Dr. Kablawi said that they have to create "scenarios" like 9/11, assassinations, or explosions around the world, "so they can come and kill us." He said that Muslims do not wish to kill any Americans or to take over their country. However, Dr. Kablawi said, if the U.S. becomes a Muslim majority country, the citizens would choose to implement shari'a law. He added: "I am here [in the U.S.], so I can covert America."

(full article online)

10,000 years ago Arabia was a savanna.

Forum List

Back