Islam is misunderstood.

Christianity had centuries of history of violence, aggression, annihilation of non-Christians, overrunning and exploiting foreign lands in the name of the religion,

but then, once Christians had taken over half the world,

they suddenly decided, oh no, such behavior is unacceptable!!!

I would imagine that people don't listen because you're a narcissistic hypocrite that barely knows what is in the Bible, let alone has the ability to quote it. .... :cool:
Anytime you want to debate Scripture, just let me know. Any subject. Any time. Bring it on, and we'll see just who knows what.

Most Muslims don't follow their storybooks to the letter any more than Christians and Jews do.
Lol
Their god does... see
THE CRIMES OF PROPHET MUHAMMAD

Muslims are sanctified by the blood of murdered kafirs. If the prophet of Islam, Mohammed, was alive today he would be sitting on death row somewhere waiting for his execution.

What is important to understand is that none of these depraved and criminal acts are seen as crimes to Muslims, except if they are committed by someone else. They are all holy, divine acts that their own prophet indulged in and therefore they have been given the stamp of validation as the moral code to be emulated by all Muslim men. They are all Sunna [The traditional portion of Muslim law based on Muhammad’s words or acts, accepted (together with the Koran) as authoritative by Muslims].

• Molested his wife – six-year-old Baby Aisha. One of Baby Aisha’s wifely duties was to clean semen stains from the prophet’s clothes. The prophet would take a bath with Baby Aisha and ‘thigh’ with Baby Aisha, meaning she was too small to be penetrated so he would take his penis and rub it up and down her thighs and against her vagina. Being a man of ‘mercy’ he did not penetrate Baby Aisha until she was nine.
  • Raped Baby Aisha when she was nine (texts have altered her age when Muslims could not explain why their prophet married and consummated the marriage with a small child. Koranic texts makes it clear that Mohammed married her when she was six years old. For a marriage to be legally deemed valid it had to be sexually consummated. The Hadith clearly proves that Mohammed was a notorious pedophile). Advocated sex with baby girls.
  • Raped a retarded woman. Murdered a woman. Had sex with his dead aunt.
  • Captured women and raped them. Kept women as sex slaves. Muhammad had sex with 61 women: many he raped. There is no consensual sex between a child girl and a man. There is no consensual sex between a master and his sex slave. There is no consensual sex between a woman conquered in war and her husband conqueror. All such sexual acts are rape. RAPE IS RAPE.
  • Had eleven wives at one time. Sexually abused his wives. Raped his wives. Forced sex during their menstruation including Baby Aisha. Mentally abused his wives. Can you imagine taking a child (or any aged woman) and molesting with your hand/fist her menstruating vagina?
  • Beheaded his enemies. 600/900 Jewish men at one massacre. Had Jewish boys as young as 13 years old beheaded after pulling down their pants and inspecting groin for pubic hair.
  • Ordered the murder, torture, terrorization of Christians and Jews if they did not convert to Islam. Forced Christians and Jews from Saudi Arabia (the mass exile).
  • Assassinated people for insulting him or Islam. Established totalitarian rule. Had followers and their families burnt alive in their homes for missing prayer.
  • Ordered the extermination, torture and terrorization of kafirs. Instigated 60 massacres and personally participated in 27 of them.
  • Owned and sold slaves. Enslaved women and children.
  • Called his black slaves pug noses and compared them to Satan.
  • Treated his black slaves as beasts of burden.
  • Lied and cheated. Mohammed encouraged his men to lie to deceive someone in order to get what he wanted.
  • Caused division and hatred. Ordered no befriending with Christians and Jews.
  • Subjugated and oppressed Muslim women. Required them to cover their faces.
  • Married his daughter–in–law.
  • Approved prostitution.
  • Encouraged the rape of women in front of their husbands.
  • Recommended wife beating. Hit his wife – Baby Aisha.
  • Murdered prisoners of war. Committed acts of terror.
  • Advocated suicide attacks.
  • Executed apostates and homosexuals.
  • Beat children who didn’t pray. Abolished adoption.
  • Honor killings of Muslim women and children.
  • Beat alcoholics. Lied.
  • Stoned adulators to death. Stoned a woman to death after she had given birth.
  • Ordered thief’s hands/feet chopped off.
  • Tortured a man out of greed.
  • Looted and plundered.
  • Preached hate for people of other religions.
  • Extorted money from other religions
  • Forced conversions to Islam
  • Allowed his companions to execute, behead, rape and enslave.

References to prophet Mohammed’s crimes:

Hat tip to our reader Craig for the due diligence in providing the references to these claims.

— Muhammad’s marriage to 6yr old Aisha-(Sahih Al-Bukhari, Volume 5, Book 58, Number 234 and 236).

— Aisha cleans Muhammad’s semen stains-(Sahih Al-Bukhari, Volume 1, Book 4, Number 229-233),

— Muhammad fondling Aisha during her ‘Menses’- (Sahih al-Bukhari, Volume 1, Book 6, Number 298-300, Sunan Abu Dawud, Book 1, Number 0270)

— Muhammad liked to have intercourse with Aisha and his other wives when they were menstruating (Sahih Muslim, Book 003, Number 0577-0579),

— He also loved to recite the Quran when his wives were in Menses while lying between their legs!-(Sahih al-Bukhari, Volume 1, Book 6, Number 296), (Sahih al-Bukhari, Volume 9, Book 93, Number 639)

— Muhammad married his adopted Son’s wife called ‘Zaynab’ after lusting for her and then banned Adoption in Islam- (Surah 33:37,Sahih Al-Bukhari, Volume 6, Book 60, Number 305, Sahih Muslim, Book 008, Number 3330, Sahih al-Bukhari, Volume 9, Book 93, Number 516,The History of Al-Tabari: The Victory of Islam, translated by Michael Fishbein, 1997], Volume VIII, pp. 2-3)

— Muhammad having sex with his dead Aunt in the Grave-( “Kanz Al Umal” (The Treasure of the Workers, by Ali Ibn Husam Aldin, commonly known as Al-Mutaki Al-Hindi. He based his book on the hadiths and sayings listed in “Al-Jami Al-Saghir,” written by Jalal ul-Din Al-Suyuti.)

— ‘I (Muhammad) put on her my shirt that she may wear the clothes of heaven, and I slept with her in her coffin (grave) that I may lessen the pressure of the grave. She was the best of Allah’s creatures to me after Abu Talib’… The prophet was referring to Fatima , the mother of Ali. “The Arabic word used here for slept is “Id’tajat,” and literally means “lay down” with her. It is often used to mean, “Lay down to have sex.”

— Muhammad and the Quran sanctioned sex with your wives and ‘married’ slave girls-(Quran – 70:22-30, 23:5,6, 4:24, 33:50), — Muhammad speaks of sex with Slave Girls- (Sahih Bukhari – Volume 3, #432, Volume 9, #506, Volume 5, #637, Sahih Muslim, Volume 2, #3371)

— Muhammad disagreed with ‘coitus interruptus’ with slave girls- he supported RAPE.

— Muhammad forces a 17 yr old Jewish girl called Safiyyah to marry him and rapes her on the same day her husband and family are killed in the battle of Khaibar (Sahih Al-Bukhari, Volume 5, Book 59, Number 522, Volume 1, Book 8, Number 367).

— Al Tabari reported in his (‘The History of al-Tabari: The Victory of Islam’, Translated by Michael Fishbein) that even some of Muhammad’s wives and companions were shocked that he forced Safiyyah to marry him after beheading her husband, brother and father.

So?

whenever Christian atrocities are brought up, people like you say, oh, well, but that was centuries ago.
And what is wrong with that? Those people are dead. The ones dying today killed by people inspired by Islam is what concerns critics of Islam.

Muslims left America alone until we started meddling in the affairs of the Middle East.

I copied and pasted because it would take too long to type it. And how does it not answer your question? It is a commentary on that very verse. So, now you are claiming knowledge that is unavailable to respected Biblical scholars? LOL! Why should I take your word over theirs? I answered your question. It's not my fault you didn't like it.
Actually, you personally answered nothing. (any 8 year old can cut & paste)

But at least now I know that you are a fraud and have limited knowledge of the Bible and scripture. .... :thup:
Enough deflection. Let's get back to the original topic. That would be Islam and what it teaches. Are you prepared to comment on that?

I copied and pasted because it would take too long to type it. And how does it not answer your question? It is a commentary on that very verse. So, now you are claiming knowledge that is unavailable to respected Biblical scholars? LOL! Why should I take your word over theirs? I answered your question. It's not my fault you didn't like it.
Actually, you personally answered nothing. (any 8 year old can cut & paste)

But at least now I know that you are a fraud and have limited knowledge of the Bible and scripture. .... :thup:
Once again. I answered your question. It doesn't matter if I used another's words to do it. The fact that you did not like the answer is irrelevant. Sucks to be you.

Enough deflection. Let's get back to the original topic. That would be Islam and what it teaches. Are you prepared to comment on that?
You have already proved your lack of knowledge and inability to debate about your own holy book the Bible.

So why do you think I'd want to waste my time debating a subject that you know even less about?

Spend about a year reading and studying the Qur'an, and then get back with me. ..... :thup:

The OT is the history of Christianity. Christianity also stands on its own.

That actually makes less sense to than anything else you guys say.

So before God revealed himself to the 30% of humanity that call themselves Christian, he had to spend a thousand years tormenting one little tribe in the Levant with plagues and goofy laws and directing them to be genocidal pricks?

Does this actually make sense to you?

You have already proved your lack of knowledge and inability to debate about your own holy book the Bible.

So why do you think I'd want to waste my time debating a subject that you know even less about?

Spend about a year reading and studying the Qur'an, and then get back with me. ..... :thup:
Why would I waste time studying a book written by a murderer and a pedophile? And I just knew you'd chicken out on me. I answered your question and all I got back was insults. You're not helping your case at all. You are an intellectual coward, or you would debate the OP instead of offering deflections and insults. Welcome to my ignore list, PUNK!

Christianity had centuries of history of violence, aggression, annihilation of non-Christians, overrunning and exploiting foreign lands in the name of the religion,

but then, once Christians had taken over half the world,

they suddenly decided, oh no, such behavior is unacceptable!!!

Yes, that behavior is unacceptable, as is the execution of gays.

Or wait, you do believe in that, correct?

Why would I waste time studying a book written by a murderer and a pedophile? And I just knew you'd chicken out on me. I answered your question and all I got back was insults. You're not helping your case at all. You are an intellectual coward, or you would debate the OP instead of offering deflections and insults. Welcome to my ignore list, PUNK!
You call me names and then run and hide like a coward. ... :cuckoo: ... :lol:

Last edited:
When you buy oil from those those countries they become an American interest. America protects it interests, as every country should.

First, it's not our oil. If we don't like the prices they charge, then we should look into alternative forms of energy, not invade their countries.

This fucked up imperialist shit has to stop.

second, when you buy oil from those countries and the money ends up in the hands of terrorists, whose fault is that?

In the past century there have been more acts of aggression by Christian nations against Muslim nations, than the other way around.

world wars don't count, it wasnst about religion in those you dumbfuck

What's the difference? What was our aggression against Iraq in 1991 motivated by?
Iraq invaded its neghbor, moron.

Sent from my SM-G935P using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

He's a special grade moron.

He hates USA so much, why not just pack up the packs and move to his favored muslim countries?

At least according to this pathetic POS it is. He is right, in a way. Islam is misunderstood. But not in the way he is saying.
You claim to be a Christian, but 99% of your posts are vilifying Islam and muslims.

As a follower of Jesus shouldn't you be spending your time spreading the Gospel like he commanded instead of attacking people? .... :dunno:
As a rational person, you should be criticizing murderous savages.

In the past century there have been more acts of aggression by Christian nations against Muslim nations, than the other way around.
Considering they were on the wrong side of two world wars just might have something to do with that, wouldn't you think?
Facts :
Muslims fought mostly on the allies side. I know they didn't teach you that in school...Muslims of East Asia (Indians), north Africa and others did help the allies to defeat the Nazis. One of thrm was my grandfather.

Considering they were on the wrong side of two world wars just might have something to do with that, wouldn't you think?
Facts :
Muslims fought mostly on the allies side. I know they didn't teach you that in school...Muslims of East Asia (Indians), north Africa and others did help the allies to defeat the Nazis. One of thrm was my grandfather.
And which history book was that mentioned in? Because it is a fact that Muslims were allies of Hitler.

Here is why Islam is a DAMNED Religion:

Revelation 22:18-19

I warn everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book: if anyone adds to them, God will add to him the plagues described in this book, and if anyone takes away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God will take away his share in the tree of life and in the holy city, which are described in this book.

1 John 2:23
King James Bible
Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: (but) he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also.

If you add to scripture you are damned. If you deny Christ as God The Son You Are damned.

Islam is a Lie and it’s followers are commanded to lie to deceive and kill Infidels.

Islam is incompatible with America and Christian Nations and the Left knows That and this is why they want Islam here in his country, to attempt to weaken our Nation.

Gill's Exposition of the Entire Bible
I will raise them up a prophet from among their brethren like unto thee,.... So that it seems this promise or prophecy was first made at Mount Sinai, but now renewed and repeated, and which is nowhere else recorded; see Deuteronomy 18:15 when they were not only made easy for the present by appointing Moses to receive from the Lord all further notices of his mind and will, but were assured that when it was his pleasure to make a new revelation, or a further discovery of his mind and will, in future times, he would not do it in that terrible way he had delivered the law to them; but would raise up a person of their own flesh and blood, by whom it should be delivered, which was sufficient to prevent their fears for the future:

and will put my word in his mouth; the doctrines of the Gospel, which come from God, and are the words of truth, faith, righteousness, peace, pardon, life, and salvation; and which Christ says were not his own, as man and Mediator, but his Father's, which he gave unto him, and put into his mouth, as what he should say, teach, and deliver to others; see John 7:16.

and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him; nor did he keep back, but faithfully declared the whole counsel of God; and as he gave him a commandment what he should say, and what he should speak, he was entirely obedient to it; see John 12:49.
If you know the Bible soo well as you claim. Why did you have to cut & paste an answer to my question?

Besides, the link you posted doesn't even begin to answer my question.

So much for your boasting about your knowledge of scripture. .... :cool:

Last edited:

Oh, look everyone... Mac is trying to rationalize his Islamophobia again.

Reality check. We have a problem in that region of the world because of our own policies. The more we get involved, the more we foul it up.

Nothing more, nothing less.

We stick our hand in a hornet's nest and complain about getting stung.
Only fools believe muslim countries wouldn't be a problem if the West hadn't "interfered." Britain ruled India for hundreds of years, and we don't have a problem with it. The same goes for about a dozen African countries. The problem exists only in countries that have a majority Muslim population.

Why would I waste time studying a book written by a murderer and a pedophile? And I just knew you'd chicken out on me. I answered your question and all I got back was insults. You're not helping your case at all. You are an intellectual coward, or you would debate the OP instead of offering deflections and insults. Welcome to my ignore list, PUNK

Allow me to translate:

My brand of baloney is better than your brand of baloney.

Forum List

Back