Islam is not inherently evil

I don't have to be right all the time. YOU DO. You never apologize for your mistakes.
Bullshit.

You cannot help telling lies.

I've pointed out a number of mistakes you've made and you never apologize. What you should do is if you think I've said something that isn't true, post the exact quote and show how it is not true.

Instead, what you often do is call me a liar when I change my mind about something.

You are a name caller. You're in a terminal bad posting mood, and you're not much fun today. (JMO)

If you don't snap out of it, I'll find other people to talk to instead of you.

Don't you have some flaming to do in the hell realms today?

Last edited:
I'm not here to make blood oaths to strangers. I'm here to have fun.

Now, if I'm temporarily finished talking to someone, I say so and move on. It's not a blood oath. It's a time out.

Then, I come back and talk to the person again.

You seem to have a very hard time when I change my mind. You have rigid requirements of me. I'm sorry you do since it causes you so much suffering.
Rigid? Perhaps I do. I expect anyone to have integrity. I also expect anyone to be honest.

When they prove an opposite trend, I ALWAYS verify what they say because the cannot be trusted.

I don't have to be right all the time. YOU DO. You never apologize for your mistakes.
Bullshit.

I've pointed out a number of mistakes you've made and you never apologize. What you should do is if you think I've said something that isn't true, post the exact quote and show how it is not true.

Instead, what you often do is call me a liar when I change my mind about something.

You are a name caller. You're in a terminal bad posting mood, and you're not much fun today.

If what you have identified were mistakes, then I KNOW I have admitted them.

That's what I do.

Liar.

Bullshit.

You are a name caller. You're in a terminal bad posting mood, and you're not much fun today. (JMO)

You were in a bad mood moments ago when you said you were done with me right after you deliberately lied, and then you began posting to me again. Are Buddhists normally emotionally hugh strung like you?

Last edited:
Bullshit.

You were in a bad mood moments ago when you said you were done with me, and then you began posting to me again. Are Buddhists normally emotionally hugh strung like you?

I wisely took a step back from posting when you insulted me by calling Buddhism a cult.

That's my responsibility. I have no control over what you say, but I can control how I handle it.

I'm not here to make blood oaths to strangers. I'm here to have fun.

Now, if I'm temporarily finished talking to someone, I say so and move on. It's not a blood oath. It's a time out.

Then, I come back and talk to the person again.

You seem to have a very hard time when I change my mind. You have rigid requirements of me. I'm sorry you do since it causes you so much suffering.
Rigid? Perhaps I do. I expect anyone to have integrity. I also expect anyone to be honest.

When they prove an opposite trend, I ALWAYS verify what they say because the cannot be trusted.

As long as you demand that other people constantly meet your expectations you are bound to be miserable.

Sad.

There you are, Sky Dancer. Sunni Man says the muslims in Afghanistan had "THE RIGHT" to destroy those buddhist statues. I don't believe they have the right to destroy anything sacred to anyone's religion. Now tell everyone which one of us, Sunni Man or me, have the most disrespect for buddhism.
It has nothing to do with respect or disrespect of a religion.

If you decide to cut down a tree in your own back yard. It's none of my business.

The Afghans didn't want something in their back yard. None of your or mine business.

See how simple that is??

I think you have a good idea there. When the shit hits the fan, remember that when we start kicking you and your pals out of our country when you misbehave.

We? :lol:

Bullshit.

You were in a bad mood moments ago when you said you were done with me right after you deliberately lied, and then you began posting to me again. Are Buddhists normally emotionally hugh strung like you?
You were insane when you posted moments ago....

(Difference is, I suspect my assumption is correct. ;))

Bullshit.

You are a name caller. You're in a terminal bad posting mood, and you're not much fun today.

That's what I do.

Liar.

Nope. You often jump the gun. You called me a coward in a PM yesterday, when I'd actually been responding to the post at the same time you were negging me for not answering you.

You didn't apologize.

I've pointed out a number of your errors and you never acknowledge it or apologize.

That's what I do.

Liar.

Nope. You often jump the gun. You called me a coward in a PM yesterday, when I'd actually been responding to the post at the same time you were negging me for not answering you.

You didn't apologize.

I've pointed out a number of your errors and you never acknowledge it or apologize.
First, I didn't neg you yesterday. I did neg you today. And I won't apologize for calling anyone who is passive-aggressive a coward, as I called you in that neg.

And, my neg comment to you explicitly stated my reasons for that neg - your being a passive-aggressive coward. You even responded to it, thus giving me the opportunity to quote the automated neg notification TO you.
Si modo said:
Hi, you have received -1310 reputation points from Si modo.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
Passive-aggressice coward.

Regards,
Si modo

Note: This is an automated message.
It had nothing to do with what the voices in your head said the reason was.

As I said, Sky, when you are able to point out an error of mine, I will be more than happy to admit it was an error. I will keep an eye open for when you can or do.

Peace. Ah-ohmmmmmmmm.

Thank for for saying you didn't send me a neg rep yesterday and then posting the rep you sent me yesterday.
:badgrin:

It has nothing to do with respect or disrespect of a religion.

If you decide to cut down a tree in your own back yard. It's none of my business.

The Afghans didn't want something in their back yard. None of your or mine business.

See how simple that is??

I think you have a good idea there. When the shit hits the fan, remember that when we start kicking you and your pals out of our country when you misbehave.

We? :lol:

Yes, we. You know, the American patiots. The ones you despise.

Thank for for saying you didn't send me a neg rep yesterday and then posting the rep you sent me yesterday.
:badgrin:
You're quite welcome.

I love showing proof of your lies.

:thup:

You showed proof of your own lie. Your lie was that you didn't send me any neg reps yesterday and then you showed me the neg rep you sent me yesterday.

So when you lie, you call it "Changing Your Mind". Fascinating. I think we're making progress here. Your illness has been isolated.

That he was cut and bleeding; but he didn't die while on the cross because he was taken up into heaven before he died.

That isn't what the Bible says.
The Bible has been corrupted with rewrites of verses and information added for political advantage.

And can No longer be be used as a reliable or valid source for anything.

As I recall my history, there were wars fought over what was supposed to be in the Qu'ran, and anyone that had a version that the powers that be didn't like were hunted down and killed.

That was just my opinion.

The Taliban viewed the statues as religious idols and destroyed them.

Their laws and their country; so they had a right to do with them as they pleased. :cool:

So the Muslims destroyed Buddhist temples because it was their right. How do you feel about that, Sky Dancer?

The early christians destroyed religious buildings and statues for the same reason when they conquered new territory

The early Christians were so peaceful that they died rather than serve in the Roman legions. I think you might need to reword your post, or admit you don't know what you are talking about.

Forum List

Back