Islam is not inherently evil

That was just my opinion.

The Taliban viewed the statues as religious idols and destroyed them.

Their laws and their country; so they had a right to do with them as they pleased. :cool:

So the Muslims destroyed Buddhist temples because it was their right. How do you feel about that, Sky Dancer?

They created a lot of negative karma doing that. Some of my teachers feel that is the reason there is so much war and strife in the Middle East.

You sure don't give a shit, since we're just a "cult" to you. Stop pretending you're some kind of ally.

Sunni Man has more respect for Buddhism than you do.

Sunni man said the muslims in Afghanistan had THE RIGHT to destroy those buddhist statues. So you think he gives "a shit" about Buddhist statues? :eusa_clap:

So the Muslims destroyed Buddhist temples because it was their right. How do you feel about that, Sky Dancer?

The early christians destroyed religious buildings and statues for the same reason when they conquered new territory

Buford thinks Buddha images are idols. I doubt he minds if they are destroyed.

Sunni Man said the muslims in Afghanistan had "THE RIGHT" to destroy those buddhist statues. Looks like he doesn't mind it either, but your not going to see that because when reality has a conflict with your indoctrination then you default to your indoctrination.

They created a lot of negative karma doing that. Some of my teachers feel that is the reason there is so much war and strife in the Middle East.

You sure don't give a shit, since we're just a "cult" to you. Stop pretending you're some kind of ally.

Sunni man said the muslims in Afghanistan had THE RIGHT to destroy those buddhist statues. So you think he gives "a shit" about Buddhist statues? :eusa_clap:

I would say he cares more for a Middle Eastern countries self-determination than he does preserving sacred antiquities.

I would say he cares more for a Middle Eastern countries self-determination than he does preserving sacred antiquities.

Of course you would say that. Fact is, you actually really don't have any idea what he actually cares for or doesn't care for. Reality is what you say it is.

I know what Sunni's views are. I know what your views are Buford. You have more contempt for Buddhism than Sunni Man does.

I'm not here to make blood oaths to strangers. I'm here to have fun.

Now, if I'm temporarily finished talking to someone, I say so and move on. It's not a blood oath. It's a time out.

Then, I come back and talk to the person again.

You seem to have a very hard time when I change my mind. You have rigid requirements of me. I'm sorry you do since it causes you so much suffering.
Have all the fun you want.

My idea of fun doesn't involve showing lack of honestly or integrity, among other things you demonstrate; but, as they say, different strokes.

:thup:

To set the record straight.

I didn't like the Taliban blowing up the statues because they were a part of antiquity.

But, it was their country, and they have the right to do it.

I didn't like the Taliban blowing up the statues because they were a part of antiquity.

There you are, Sky Dancer. Sunni Man says the muslims in Afghanistan had "THE RIGHT" to destroy those buddhist statues. I don't believe they have the right to destroy anything sacred to anyone's religion. Now tell everyone which one of us, Sunni Man or me, have the most disrespect for buddhism.

Last edited:

There you are, Sky Dancer. Sunni Man says the muslims in Afghanistan had "THE RIGHT" to destroy those buddhist statues.

They did have the right. That doesn't mean it was morally right, and it doesn't mean they aren't going to karmically pay for what they did.

Consecrated Buddhist statues are positioned all over the world to help protect the areas from harm.

There you are, Sky Dancer. Sunni Man says the muslims in Afghanistan had "THE RIGHT" to destroy those buddhist statues.

They did have the right. That doesn't mean it was morally right, and it doesn't mean they aren't going to karmically pay for what they did.

Consecrated Buddhist statues are positioned all over the world to help protect the areas from harm.

I agree with you. I don't believe in destroying any religious statue or building. Looks like I have more respect for Buddhism than Sunni man.

Now, if I'm temporarily finished talking to someone, I say so and move on. It's not a blood oath. It's a time out.

You seem to have a very hard time when I change my mind. You have rigid requirements of me. I'm sorry you do since it causes you so much suffering.

My idea of fun doesn't involve showing lack of honestly or integrity, among other things you demonstrate; but, as they say, different strokes.

One of the ways I have fun to be light with my committments. I change my mind. I may tell someone I'm sick of them, which is true in the moment and then I have a change of heart.

You, on the other hand, hold long standing grudges. You have rigid requirements of others that you aren't willing to meet yourself.

I've never seen you admit a mistake or apologize.

One of the ways I have fun to be light with my committments. I change my mind. I may tell someone I'm sick of them, which is true in the moment and then I have a change of heart.

You, on the other hand, hold long standing grudges. You have rigid requirements of others that you aren't willing to meet yourself.

I've never seen you admit a mistake or apologize.

You change your mind often because you're often wrong.

I don't have to be right all the time. YOU DO. You never apologize for your mistakes.

There you are, Sky Dancer. Sunni Man says the muslims in Afghanistan had "THE RIGHT" to destroy those buddhist statues. I don't believe they have the right to destroy anything sacred to anyone's religion. Now tell everyone which one of us, Sunni Man or me, have the most disrespect for buddhism.
It has nothing to do with respect or disrespect of a religion.

If you decide to cut down a tree in your own back yard. It's none of my business.

The Afghans didn't want something in their back yard. None of your or mine business.

See how simple that is??

It has nothing to do with respect or disrespect of a religion.

If you decide to cut down a tree in your own back yard. It's none of my business.

The Afghans didn't want something in their back yard. None of your or mine business.

See how simple that is??

I think you have a good idea there. When the shit hits the fan, remember that when we start kicking you and your pals out of our country when you misbehave.

Forum List

Back