Islam is not inherently evil

What does Christ's Blood on the Cross mean for Jews and Muslims?
That he was cut and bleeding; but he didn't die while on the cross because he was taken up into heaven before he died.

It means nothing to the Muslims and Jews...

Muslims don't have a New Testament that Washes away Sins like Homosexuality if the Sinner is Repentent and has Faith that the Christ Figure Sacrificed for them.

This is why Muslims still Execute Homosexuals and Stone Women. :thup:

:)

peace...

NO. Mohammed said it was ok for his followers to defend themselves but not to initiate wars. His caliphs appear to have ignored that advice.

Why don't you ask Sunni Man these questions? He's a practicing American Muslim.

Thats a total lie the very nature of Jihad which Mohammed supported is an offensive war to expand Muslim territory and enforce the rule of Islam by solidifying the authority of said Muslims in the area be they the aggressive (aka radicals) who use Guerrilla tactics or the passive aggressive (aka moderates) who use colonization and numbers.

One interpretation of jihad is spiritual struggle. Kind of a dark night of the soul.

Another interpretation is jihad chops off your head. Reality must be too bright for you.

What does Christ's Blood on the Cross mean for Jews and Muslims?
That he was cut and bleeding; but he didn't die while on the cross because he was taken up into heaven before he died.

That isn't what the Bible says.
The Bible has been corrupted with rewrites of verses and information added for political advantage.

And can No longer be be used as a reliable or valid source for anything.

The Bible has been corrupted with rewrites of verses and information added for political advantage.

LOL, whatever you say, Mr. Muslim. I'll remember that when you use the Bible to quote something that you believe is relevant. Cultists want to have it both ways. :eusa_clap:

Last edited:

LOL, whatever you say, Mr. Muslim. I'll remember that when you use the Bible to quote something that you believe is relevant. Cultists want to have it both ways. :eusa_clap:

Here is one reason that I have a problem with your posts. Any religion that isn't yours you consider a "cult".

Here is one reason that I have a problem with your posts. Any religion that isn't yours you consider a "cult".

Islam believes any religion other than Islam is a false. Do you have a problem with that? Jesus said he was the only way to the father. Do you have a problem with Jesus? Perhaps your problem is ignorance.

Last edited:

Islam believes any religion other than Islam is a false. Do you have a problem with that?

You answer my question and I'll answer yours. You first. You think Buddhism is a cult too.

Islam believes any religion other than Islam is a false. Do you have a problem with that?

You answer my question and I'll answer yours. You first. You think Buddhism is a cult too.

Yes. Now answer my question. Islam believes any religion other than Islam is false. Do you have a problem with that?

Yes. Now answer my question. Islam believes any religion other than Islam is false. Do you have a problem with that?

I have ZERO respect for your POV. If you think Buddhism is a cult then we have nothing more to discuss.

LOL, whatever you say, Mr. Muslim. I'll remember that when you use the Bible to quote something that you believe is relevant. Cultists want to have it both ways.
I only quote the Bible for "your" benefit.

It is very apparent that I know the Bible much more in depth that you. So on several threads I have had to step in and teach you what the Bible says.

I have No problem doing that because I feel that Christians should know what the Bible really says and teaches. :cool:

LOL, whatever you say, Mr. Muslim. I'll remember that when you use the Bible to quote something that you believe is relevant. Cultists want to have it both ways.
I only quote the Bible for "your" benefit.

It is very apparent that I know the Bible much more in depth that you. So on several threads I have had to step in and teach you what the Bible says.

I have No problem doing that because I feel that Christians should know what the Bible really says and teaches. :cool:

So you're bragging about understanding a corrupt book better than me? :eusa_clap:

Sunni Man: "The Bible has been corrupted with rewrites of verses and information added for political advantage. And can No longer be be used as a reliable or valid source for anything."

You and your pal really need to stop digging that hole before you both fall in and are never heard from again.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back