Islam is not inherently evil

Yes. I think Scott Lively is wrong for blaming the Holocaust on gays and for stirring up hatred in Uganda that resulted in the "kill gays" legislation.

Are you concerned about this violence?

Yes, I condemn any violence called for by any religion or religious leader. Was Mohammed an evil man?

He was leading his people during a time of war. That's not what the Buddha or Jesus did.

So it's okay to behead people and murder those who do not believe in Islam if you are at war with them like Mohammed taught. Islamists declared war on the USA and in your opinion you agree with their religion by condoning terrorism and what they are doing because Mohammed did it. Fascinating.

Last edited:
Yes, I condemn any violence called for by any religion or religious leader. Was Mohammed an evil man?

He was leading his people during a time of war. That's not what the Buddha or Jesus did.

So it's okay to behead people and murder those who do not believe in Islam if you are at war with them like Mohammed taught. Right?

NO. Mohammed said it was ok for his followers to defend themselves but not to initiate wars. His caliphs appear to have ignored that advice.

Why don't you ask Sunni Man these questions? He's a practicing American Muslim.

So it's okay to behead people and murder those who do not believe in Islam if you are at war with them like Mohammed taught. Right?

NO. Mohammed said it was ok for his followers to defend themselves but not to initiate wars. His caliphs appear to have ignored that advice.

I'm asking you because you defend Islam. If you can't handle being asked about Islam, then stop defending it.

Mohammed said to "behead the infidel" and you condone it along with many other violent words of Mohammed because Mohammed was at war. Yet, you say Mohammed was not an evil man. You're confused, dear. You say Mohammed was not evil, yet he tells his followers to behead and murder those who don't believe in Islam. You're very confused.

Quran (8:12) - "I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them"

Sky Dancer does not see this as evil. Fascinating.

Thats a total lie the very nature of Jihad which Mohammed supported is an offensive war to expand Muslim territory and enforce the rule of Islam by solidifying the authority of said Muslims in the area be they the aggressive (aka radicals) who use Guerrilla tactics or the passive aggressive (aka moderates) who use colonization and numbers.

Last edited:

Thats a total lie the very nature of Jihad which Mohammed supported is an offensive war to expand Muslim territory and enforce the rule of Islam by solidifying the authority of said Muslims in the area be they the aggressive (aka radicals) who use Guerrilla tactics or the passive aggressive (aka moderates) who use colonization and numbers.

One interpretation of jihad is spiritual struggle. Kind of a dark night of the soul.

I'm asking you because you defend Islam. If you can't handle being asked about Islam, then stop defending it.

Mohammed said to "behead the infidel" and you condone it along with many other violent words of Mohammed because Mohammed was at war. Yet, you say Mohammed was not an evil man. You're confused, dear. You say Mohammed was not evil, yet he tells his followers to behead and murder those who don't believe in Islam. You're very confused.

There is a vast difference between saying a religion is inherently evil and seeing that evil is committed in God or Allah's name.

I'm not defending Islam, I'm saying it's not inherently evil. As long as we still find Muslims who are good hearted people the whole religion can't be evil.

Not all Muslims are beheading and stoning others. Those are Middle East expressions, not American Muslim actions.

Quran (8:12) - "I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them"

No, it is not evil.

The verse in the Quran was given during a time of a particular war 1,400 years ago.

The Old Testament contains many similar verses about killing the enemy.

Are you saying the the O.T. is evil?? :cool:

Last edited:

One interpretation of jihad is spiritual struggle. Kind of a dark night of the soul.

Yeah and just because i interpret taking a shit as a spiritual struggle doesn't mean it is one.

No, it is not evil.

The verse in the Quran was given during a time of a particular war 1,400 years ago.

Name one place where the bible says rape and pedophilia are ok.

Edit: Sorry about the double post it was an accident.

Christians who call for the death of gays, IMO, are wrong. You think they're holy? I don't.

Do you think that Mohammed was wrong for calling for the killing of nonbelievers?

Yes. I think Scott Lively is wrong for blaming the Holocaust on gays and for stirring up hatred in Uganda that resulted in the "kill gays" legislation.

I am strongly opposed to any "kill gays" legislation and find it abhorrent.

I'm glad you've finally gotten yourself to admit that Mohammed was pretty much an evil man.

He started a war to eradicate non-believers and to set up a theocratic dictatorship, yes.

You are lying here. Mohammed initiated many wars to conquer territory and subjugate other tribes.

No, it is not evil.

Show me Islam's New Testament and their Christ... :thup:

As for Sky Dancer's Evasion of this Passage...

She's Probably waiting for Ravir or her Sock Blue Phantom to come in and show how it wasn't Translated Properly...

That it likely said to Turn the other Cheek and Love your Enemies instead. :lol:

:)

peace...

You are lying here. Mohammed initiated many wars to conquer territory and subjugate other tribes.
So did Moses, David, and Solomon; true hero's of the Bible. :cool:

Again... Where is the New Testament for Islam?... The Christ?...

There isn't one and this is why as a matter of Law in places like the Kingdom and elsewhere in the ME that Women are still buried up to their necks and Stoned to Death. :thup:

:)

peace...

Forum List

Back