Islam is not inherently evil

Last edited:
You have more contempt for Buddhism than he does. He doesn't call Buddhism a cult, and you do.

Muslims don't use the word cult, they just kill people.

So do Christians in Uganda.

So do lots of Buddhists:
aborted_fetuses_in_buddhist_temple.jpg

Ah, hell. It's just 1500 slaughtered fetuses.

In the world of moral relativism, that ain't no thang, right Chuckles?

Besides, you really should read an article before posting it.

The attackers are still "unidentified" and it isn't known if they were Taliban or not.

Plus, the police suspect the husband, because the couple recently had a bitter breakup, and she recently moved out of their home.

I did read the article. Did you read the part about the Taliban killing other pop singers? Pull that crap on naive college kids. They might fall for it.

You have more contempt for Buddhism than he does. He doesn't call Buddhism a cult, and you do.

Muslims don't use the word cult, they just kill people.

So do Christians in Uganda.

The "Christians" in Uganda are not acting like their religion teaches. The Islamists who murder innocent men, women and children in the name of Allah are doing exactly what their religion teaches.

Do you understand or not?

I did read the article. Did you read the part about the Taliban killing other pop singers? Pull that crap on naive college kids. They might fall for it.
This article doesn't say that. :cool:

This one does.

"In recent years, several singers and musicians in Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa province have been gunned down by the local Taliban, who have declared music "un-Islamic". Several musicians have fled the northwest after receiving threats from the militants."

Islamic Taliban Guns Down Popular Female Singer in Pakistan - Katie Pavlich

The Islamists who murder innocent men, women and children in the name of Allah are doing exactly what their religion teaches.
Exactly where and when does Islam teach muslims to murder innocent men, women, and children??

Yes, every Islamist terrrorist attack has actually been by Martians. Uh huh. Yep. Now you're gonna tell us down is up, blue is green, light is dark, and right is wrong.

Yep. Now you're gonna tell us down is up, blue is green, light is dark, and right is wrong.
Naw, those kind of lies are more your style. :cool:

Oh yes, my lies, up is down, blue is green, the sun is cold, water is dry, Islam is peaceful, muslims never murder innocent women and children, and ice cream is nasty. Yes, yes, it's all becoming clear to me now.

You have the classic cultic mind. Please continue.

Last edited:
terrorism is evil. People who abuse religious tenets to do harm are evil.

Discuss.

Islam is inherently evil.

Ideas are the root of evil. Islam is a set of extremely evil ideas put forth by a warlord to gain power. Subjugation, murder, rape and child molestation are all parts of Islam.

Some things are simply evil. Nazism, Islam, and the Khmer Rouge are among them.

The article says the killers are "unidentified" and the estranged husband is a prime suspect.

Yes, that's what it says. It also says the Taliban have been offing pop singers. Like I said, you need to peddle your game to naive college kids.
Just more hysteria with No evidence.

Exactly the way you like it. :cool:

Right, and the Taliban have not been murdering pop singers. The sun is cold, grass is blue, the sky is green, birds can't fly, fish can't swim, the stove isn't hot, and the Taliban are not murdering pop singers. :eusa_clap:

Forum List

Back