Islam is not inherently evil

Buford--

Christians need to clean up their own act instead of pointing the finger at people of other faiths.

Do you offer the same advice to an abused wife? That she should clean up her own act instead of pointing a finger at the husband who beats her?

You seem to forget all the terrorism that occurred in Northern Ireland over two Christian religions.

More about British occupation, but you knew that.

Right, and the Taliban have not been murdering pop singers. The sun is cold, grass is blue, the sky is green, birds can't fly, fish can't swim, the stove isn't hot, and the Taliban are not murdering pop singers.
No evidence that they have.

Wow, you must hate that. :cool:

I know. It's just a damn shame someone is blaming the Taliban for commiting murder. How unjust and terrible the people are. This needs to be addressed immediately before some more innocent people get murdered by Martians.

Yes, it is. So is beating your wife to death because the Bible tells you she should submit to your authority.

Can you show where that ever has happened?

So is "kill gays" legislation in Uganda, a Christian movement supported by some Christians in America.

American Christians want to kill gays?

Lie much?
NO I don't lie much. Here's ONE of the four Christian pastors calling for the death of gays.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2n7vSPwhSU]Local Pastor Calls For Death of 'Queers & Homosexuals' - YouTube[/ame]

Yes, it is. So is beating your wife to death because the Bible tells you she should submit to your authority.

So is "kill gays" legislation in Uganda, a Christian movement supported by some Christians in America.

Lie much?
NO I don't lie much. Here's ONE of the four Christian pastors calling for the death of gays.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2n7vSPwhSU]Local Pastor Calls For Death of 'Queers & Homosexuals' - YouTube[/ame]

How many queers has he killed? How many queers has Islam murdered? You're very ill, dear.

Lie much?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2n7vSPwhSU"]Local Pastor Calls For Death of 'Queers & Homosexuals' - YouTube[/ame]

Did you actually listen to that before you posted it?

Our country is sick and it's because of the left, not this preacher.

I cannot tell what this preacher did or did not say. I also know there are some complete nut jobs around. Still I know of no Christian denomination or sect that advocates death for homosexuals. I also know that BOTH Islamic sects demand and enact death for homosexuals.

Whether the Sunnis in Saudi Arabia or the Shiites in Iran, gays WILL die at the hand of the evil which is Islam.

I cannot tell what this preacher did or did not say. I also know there are some complete nut jobs around. Still I know of no Christian denomination or sect that advocates death for homosexuals. I also know that BOTH Islamic sects demand and enact death for homosexuals.

Whether the Sunnis in Saudi Arabia or the Shiites in Iran, gays WILL die at the hand of the evil which is Islam.

The preacher in the video did not call for the death of homosexuals. He said all the homos should be put in a fenced in area and food dropped for them until they die off because they can't reproduce.

The left and muslims will say anything. Fear, lies and loathing are their tools. The left and muslims are using each other as allies against the Christians. Time to wake up, American Patriots.

Last edited:
The preacher in the video did not call for the death of homosexuals. He said all the homos should be put in a fenced in area and food dropped for them until they die off because they can't reproduce.

That is substantially different than Sky advertised.

Sky's lack of comprehension could be deliberate

or maybe she's just not all that bright.

The left and muslims will say anything. Fear, lies and loathing are their tools. The left and muslims are using each other as allies against the Christians. Time to wake up, American Patriots.

I always find attempts like this amusing....as if people are stupid enough to think that Conservative Muslims and Liberals have anything in common. It's as amusing as trying to lay the Nazis on the Left.

:lmao:

That is substantially different than Sky advertised.

I can attest to the accuracy of what Buford is saying. On the other side you have Sky claiming he is calling for people to kill gays. Make up your own mind about who to believe.

I always find attempts like this amusing....as if people are stupid enough to think that Conservative Muslims and Liberals have anything in common. It's as amusing as trying to lay the Nazis on the Left.

They both hate the fact that some Christians are fighting against a country that does not acknowledge Jesus as lord.

They both hate the fact that some Christians are fighting against a country that does not acknowledge Jesus as lord.

Ah...now THAT is interesting....that you assert that Christians are fighting (at war) with countries that do not acknowledge your Jesus as Lord......Crusades anyone? (the first ones worked out SOOOOOO well)

Forum List

Back