Islam Is The Enemy

Is Islam evil?

• Yes

Votes: 16 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 16 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It takes courage to bring in the innocent refugees. The terrorists have murdered more innocent Muslims than they have Westerners, retard.

You are a gutless coward who would send those tens of thousands of innocents back to be slaughtered. Stand up and be a man.

Dhimmicrat, what relevance is it that the Islamic allies of your filthy party have murdered more in their home country?

To your perverted and diseased "mind" that is an argument to bring them here?
You deliberately conflate the refugees with the terrorists. What a disgusting and shameful tactic of a coward.
What would you do with a person who came here from the middle East, became a us citizen but then you find out that person sympathises with Isis? Would you be open to revoking their citizenship and booting them? Or are they protected under free speech?

It isn't evil at all. Any more than Christianity is evil "because Westboro Baptist Church".
Islam is a cancer in society. If Islam is a religion then Jeffrey Dahmer is a chef.

Christianity is the cancer in the country. Fuck Your Fucking God.
That would all religion. The built-in excuse for insanity, and therefore insane people doing insane things.

I would not say all religion but Islam, Christianity and Judaism are the world's trouble makers. Jehovah/Allah is an evil god.
Ditheism fixes that. Don't fear Hell, you're already there...
Then why do people cry when they find out their dying?

Feels like heaven to me. At least right now. I suppose that could change knock o wood

Nope. This has to be Hell. I would never share anywhere else with your kind of evil in a human skin suit.

It's hell for you due to your extreme mental illness.

Fact.

If I believed in Karma, I would guess you had been as evil in past lives as you are in this one, and your mental illness is punishment.

But really it's probably just a chemical imbalance that could be treated by a competent psychiatrist.

Someone on this thread has pic of Trump and a slogan: "Join the campaign of fear". Wow, that could just as well be a Pro Islamic State recruiting poster.

Nope. This has to be Hell. I would never share anywhere else with your kind of evil in a human skin suit.

It's hell for you due to your extreme mental illness.

Fact.

If I believed in Karma, I would guess you had been as evil in past lives as you are in this one, and your mental illness is punishment.

But really it's probably just a chemical imbalance that could be treated by a competent psychiatrist.
I'm not evil, I'm surrounded by it, like you for example.

The Republicans will be screaming BOMB BOMB BOMB when all that will do is kill innocent people in the Middle East who have no choice but to be Muslims or die.

And what about the Muslims who do choose to be Muslims?

Like every Muslim American?

The enemy are the people who are the terrorists- not the millions of people who peacefully worship whatever god they worship.

Tell that to the victims families, you idiot. If only those "rubes" (your stupid choice of words) they might yet be alive.
Funny how you rubes can cry faux tears over the victims of the Muslim extremists in Brussels, but are more than willing to send tens of thousands of refugees back to be slaughtered by the very same terrorists.

I guess they have the wrong pigmentation.

(1) I, unlike you, understand that it will soon enough be happening here.

(2) The fighting age men who are fleeing their own country are, like you, cowards. If you aren't willing to stand and fight, like you, they have no business running to Europe or the US.

The Republicans will be screaming BOMB BOMB BOMB when all that will do is kill innocent people in the Middle East who have no choice but to be Muslims or die.

And what about the Muslims who do choose to be Muslims?

Like every Muslim American?

The enemy are the people who are the terrorists- not the millions of people who peacefully worship whatever god they worship.

Islamic doctrine is a doctrine of terror. Read the Koran and the Haddith before you go and defend the religion of terror.

Tell that to the victims families, you idiot. If only those "rubes" (your stupid choice of words) they might yet be alive.
Funny how you rubes can cry faux tears over the victims of the Muslim extremists in Brussels, but are more than willing to send tens of thousands of refugees back to be slaughtered by the very same terrorists.

I guess they have the wrong pigmentation.

(1) I, unlike you, understand that it will soon enough be happening here.

(2) The fighting age men who are fleeing their own country are, like you, cowards. If you aren't willing to stand and fight, like you, they have no business running to Europe or the US.

Unless they denounce Islam they should not be allowed in any non Muslim countries. Japan has never had a Muslim attack. Japan keeps Muslims out. No Muslims = No Terrorism

Islam does not HAVE to be evil-
It isn't evil at all. Any more than Christianity is evil "because Westboro Baptist Church".

How is it that more Christians are outspoken against Westboro yet when question arises about peaceful Muslims not speaking out more against Islamo terrorists, the answer is, " they are afraid for their safety" ?

Liberals must be torn on this. A credo, a belief system, a religion that is discriminated against and feared, might ACTUALY deserve hate, fear and distrust. Muslims aren't the poor little victims they are being made out to be. Islam is the last bastion of the scoundrel, in my weak small opinion. And they would eat American liberals like Saturn ate his children. They blow them selves up, why defend that nihilistic mentality? You people hate Trump but Islamic 13th century barbarism gets a fee pass? Wow.

Forum List

Back