Islamic Community Center Applied For $5 Million Dollar Federal Grant

And yet, those people have made the greatest inventions to improve the lives of all peoples, and live in FAR better conditions than the majority of muslims (that claim the perfect law and way of life). What is up with that? Why don't muslims have communities that have people flocking to join (if it is so great)? Why are the muslims flocking to Christian/Judeo based countries for "freedom"?

And just for giggles: the "body and blood" of Yeshua IS bread and wine that is miracuously transformed into the bread and water of life (thru Yeshua). It does not taste like meat or blood. It is a ritual that Yeshua gave to Christians at the last supper, when He, likewise, blessed bread and wine to make into spiritual food and drink. The majority of Christians make NO BLOOD sacrifices. Their sacrifices are with their personal resources (if the muslims did this, they might well have the best communities in the world, instead of the destructive protests where their energies are usually displayed).

Another example of christianitys' perverse morality is the belief that scientific invention and prosperity are proof of our morality because God wouldn't let us prosper if we weren't a moral people (even though the bible has many stories of immoral people who lived prosperously, and moral people who suffered)

And the last time I looked, Christianity was losing adherents. If you're going to by mass appeal, then you should be looking into Buddhism.

And another example of how christians became notorious for being ignorant of their own faith and it's history, this wingnut seems completely unaware that transubstantiation is a matter of Catholic Doctrine.

And yet, Hebrew based people have made the greatest inventions to improve the lives of all peoples, and live in FAR better conditions than the majority of muslims (that claim the perfect law and way of life). What is up with that? Why don't muslims have communities that have people flocking to join (if it is so great)? Why are the muslims flocking to Christian/Judeo based countries for "freedom"?

More questions you do not have the courage to answer? Come on, show your knowledge, explain this great mystery.

Your change of subject: I am not interested in mass appeal, I am interested in the truth. I know about transubstantiation, and explained it to you, apparently, the truth does not interest you. Maybe it is because you want that "mass appeal" stuff.

And yet, Hebrew based people have made the greatest inventions to improve the lives of all peoples, and live in FAR better conditions than the majority of muslims (that claim the perfect law and way of life). What is up with that? Why don't muslims have communities that have people flocking to join (if it is so great)? Why are the muslims flocking to Christian/Judeo based countries for "freedom"?

You act like you are smart, answer the questions.

1.5 billion Muslims: Only 2 Muslims have been awarded Nobel Prizes.

Just 13 million Jews: 160 Jews have won Nobel Prizes.

Moses Rules.:clap2:

Allah Sucks:lol:

She won't answer that because she is ashamed to be Muslim and just wants to attack Christianity.

are you alleging christians are somehow non-violent?

I'm not saying that, this clown Sangha has been mentioning the atrocities of Christians all day but has failed to say one word about the horrors people have commited in the name of his religion Islam. He said all Christians are pedophiles but will say nothing about the Prophet Mohammeds 6 year old wife Aisha.:eek:

I am asking you to back up your statements with facts. You are implying that Christians are committing terrible acts as part of their faith. You will not say/imply that muslims committ any atrocities based of their faith.

People (no matter what faith) will do terrible things. They are not right.

I am saying that 'as a whole' muslims will overlook or committ terrible sins in "the name of islam". Why won't you admit that? You want to focus all the wrongdoing of the world on "Christians". Talk about bigotry.

You say that Christianity is based on the worship of human sacrifice, prove it. Giving one's life for the protection of others is not "a human sacrifice", it is the greatest gift. List the ritual "human sacrifices" that are committed by Christians.
Compare that to the suicide bombers of islam: those that will kill themselves to kill people that they do not know, just hate, because those people believe differently than they do.

You declare that you are "above" any of the faiths from Abraham, yet you can not list a better way to live than the Christian way. You have been posting your hatred of all things Christian without ever "enlightening" us to a better way. It seems you are just another person that wants to whine without being able to improve a single thing, including your own life.

Like a typical wingnut, you start lying when you've been presented with the proof of christianitys violent nature. If wingnuts didn't lie, they'd have nothing to say

" You are implying that Christians are committing terrible acts as part of their faith. "

I have neither said, nor implied, anything of the sort.

"You want to focus all the wrongdoing of the world on "Christians"."

If wingnuts didn't lie, theyd have nothing to say

This wingnut is embarrassed because the best defense he can muster is "We're not as blood drenched and murderous as those other people", so he has to make up stuff about what I've said

And christians believe that God SACRIFICED his only son for mankinds benefit, but you have to deny the truth about the christians worship of human sacrifice.

"You declare that you are "above" any of the faiths from Abraham, yet you can not list a better way to live than the Christian way."

If wingnuts didn't lie, they'd have nothiing to say

Again, I've never said anything about being above anything. You're just ashamed to be put in the position of defending a belief system that supports human sacrifice and cannibalistic ritual

A better way to live would be to stop raping children. How's that for a start, or is that just too tough for those perverted christians?

You're a psychological trainwreck

This clown has to be playing around in a sandbox full of crystal meth.

And yet, those people have made the greatest inventions to improve the lives of all peoples, and live in FAR better conditions than the majority of muslims (that claim the perfect law and way of life). What is up with that? Why don't muslims have communities that have people flocking to join (if it is so great)? Why are the muslims flocking to Christian/Judeo based countries for "freedom"?

And just for giggles: the "body and blood" of Yeshua IS bread and wine that is miracuously transformed into the bread and water of life (thru Yeshua). It does not taste like meat or blood. It is a ritual that Yeshua gave to Christians at the last supper, when He, likewise, blessed bread and wine to make into spiritual food and drink. The majority of Christians make NO BLOOD sacrifices. Their sacrifices are with their personal resources (if the muslims did this, they might well have the best communities in the world, instead of the destructive protests where their energies are usually displayed).

Another example of christianitys' perverse morality is the belief that scientific invention and prosperity are proof of our morality because God wouldn't let us prosper if we weren't a moral people (even though the bible has many stories of immoral people who lived prosperously, and moral people who suffered)

And the last time I looked, Christianity was losing adherents. If you're going to by mass appeal, then you should be looking into Buddhism.

And another example of how christians became notorious for being ignorant of their own faith and it's history, this wingnut seems completely unaware that transubstantiation is a matter of Catholic Doctrine.

More questions you do not have the courage to answer? Come on, show your knowledge, explain this great mystery.

Your change of subject: I am not interested in mass appeal, I am interested in the truth. I know about transubstantiation, and explained it to you, apparently, the truth does not interest you. Maybe it is because you want that "mass appeal" stuff.

Christian morality is the only morality perverse enough to promote the idea that prosperity is a sign of morality, even though the bible is filled with stories of immoral people who prosper and moral people who do not.

Your change of subject: I am not interested in mass appeal, I am interested in the truth

If you're not interested in mass appeal, then why do you keep bringing it up?

You're just too dumb to realize that you're the one making the argument that christianity must be good because people are flocking to the US.

If christianity is so good, why is it losing adherents world wide?

Christian morality is the only morality perverse enough to promote the idea that prosperity is a sign of morality, even though the bible is filled with stories of immoral people who prosper and moral people who do not.

Your change of subject: I am not interested in mass appeal, I am interested in the truth

If you're not interested in mass appeal, then why do you keep bringing it up?

You're just too dumb to realize that you're the one making the argument that christianity must be good because people are flocking to the US.

If christianity is so good, why is it losing adherents world wide?

If Islam is so good how come so many people hate Muslims?

She won't answer that because she is ashamed to be Muslim and just wants to attack Christianity.

No, the coward is doing everything possible to avoid saying that because even this idiot knows how violent christians are. He pretty much made his point clear when he said he wasn't interested in being honest.

No, the coward is doing everything possible to avoid saying that because even this idiot knows how violent christians are. He pretty much made his point clear when he said he wasn't interested in being honest.

I never said Christians weren't violent idiot, YOU are the one sitting here blasting Christianity but keeping your cock holster closed about your faith Islam.:eek:

I'm not saying that, this clown Sangha has been mentioning the atrocities of Christians all day but has failed to say one word about the horrors people have commited in the name of his religion Islam. He said all Christians are pedophiles but will say nothing about the Prophet Mohammeds 6 year old wife Aisha.:eek:

If wingnuts didn't lie, they'd have nothing to say

jillian,

if you go back through this thread, you will see that I have condemned all of the Abrahamic religions. You won't even have to go far back in the thread to find several of my posts that say this.

HG wasn't kidding when he said ""Because I could care less to be honest""

Fair enough.

Personally, I'm more concerned about current terrorist atrocities... same as i am more concerned about Dr Tiller's murder than I am about the Spanish Inquisition.

I never said Christians weren't violent idiot, YOU are the one sitting here blasting Christianity but keeping your cock holster closed about your faith Islam.:eek:

jillian,

if you go back through this thread, you will see that I have condemned all of the Abrahamic religions. You won't even have to go far back in the thread to find several of my posts that say this.

HG wasn't kidding when he said ""Because I could care less to be honest""

I haven't gone through the thread. I will.

Fair enough.

Personally, I'm more concerned about current terrorist atrocities... same as i am more concerned about Dr Tiller's murder than I am about the Spanish Inquisition.

Honest question, jillian

Do you really think HG gives a shit about Aisha, or is it just an example of someone who will use any argument, even arguments he doesn't believe in, to personally attack someone in an attempt to avoid admitting to being wrong?

Yet, your pagan moon god allah decrees lying and deceit.

Fair enough.

Honest question, jillian

Do you really think HG gives a shit about Aisha, or is it just an example of someone who will use any argument, even arguments he doesn't believe in, to personally attack someone in an attempt to avoid admitting to being wrong?

It's a matter of historical record that Muhammad married Aisha at 6 and he in his 50s.

Islam is the religion of pedophilia.

Sahih Bukhari 5, 58, 236...
Narrated Hisham's father:

Khadija died three years before the Prophet departed to Medina. He stayed there for two years or so and then he married 'Aisha when she was a girl of six years of age, and he consumed that marriage when she was nine years old.

Fair enough.

I agree, I see alot more killing done in the name of Islam right now than I do in the name of Christianity.

Fair enough.

Honest question, jillian

You obviously don't care about Aisha you clown because you have said nothing about her abuse at the hands of the Prophet Mohammed.:eek:

Fair enough.

Honest question, jillian

You obviously don't care about Aisha you clown because you have said nothing about her abuse at the hands of the Prophet Mohammed.:eek:

Aisha was in love with Mohammed. She wanted to have his children... when she grew up.

And we have another wingnut working hard to ignore the long record of christian pedophilia by concentrating on the bad record of other pedophiliacal religious cults.

I'll be clear, if only because you can't even understand that...

All of the Abrahamaic religions are steeped in bloody violence. I do not belong to any of these murderous cults, nor do I affiliate myself with political leader and celebrities who promote their religious credentials in order to fleece the stupid brutes (which they often call their "flock") of their money. Therefore, I have no need to defend any of these cults, all of which are violent.

You, on the other hand, are a fervent follower of those whose deepest beliefs are based on the worship of human sacrifice. Many of those you follow engage in cannabilistic rituals on a weekly (if not more frequent) basis. That's why you are so desperate to make the "But they do it more" argument.

It's not like you can argue "We don't do it". The best you can do is "We're not as morally repulsive as they are. We're just a little morally repulsive"

That's how pitiful christian morality is

I am asking you to back up your statements with facts. You are implying that Christians are committing terrible acts as part of their faith. You will not say/imply that muslims committ any atrocities based of their faith.

People (no matter what faith) will do terrible things. They are not right.

I am saying that 'as a whole' muslims will overlook or committ terrible sins in "the name of islam". Why won't you admit that? You want to focus all the wrongdoing of the world on "Christians". Talk about bigotry.

You say that Christianity is based on the worship of human sacrifice, prove it. Giving one's life for the protection of others is not "a human sacrifice", it is the greatest gift. List the ritual "human sacrifices" that are committed by Christians.
Compare that to the suicide bombers of islam: those that will kill themselves to kill people that they do not know, just hate, because those people believe differently than they do.

You declare that you are "above" any of the faiths from Abraham, yet you can not list a better way to live than the Christian way. You have been posting your hatred of all things Christian without ever "enlightening" us to a better way. It seems you are just another person that wants to whine without being able to improve a single thing, including your own life.

Like a typical wingnut, you start lying when you've been presented with the proof of christianitys violent nature. If wingnuts didn't lie, they'd have nothing to say

" You are implying that Christians are committing terrible acts as part of their faith. "

I have neither said, nor implied, anything of the sort.

"You want to focus all the wrongdoing of the world on "Christians"."

If wingnuts didn't lie, theyd have nothing to say

This wingnut is embarrassed because the best defense he can muster is "We're not as blood drenched and murderous as those other people", so he has to make up stuff about what I've said

And christians believe that God SACRIFICED his only son for mankinds benefit, but you have to deny the truth about the christians worship of human sacrifice.

"You declare that you are "above" any of the faiths from Abraham, yet you can not list a better way to live than the Christian way."

If wingnuts didn't lie, they'd have nothiing to say

Again, I've never said anything about being above anything. You're just ashamed to be put in the position of defending a belief system that supports human sacrifice and cannibalistic ritual

A better way to live would be to stop raping children. How's that for a start, or is that just too tough for those perverted christians?

List my lies.

I have never raped a child. Please continue with this great way to live.

You have not explained this cannabalistic "ritual" that Christians do. I am waiting.....
You have not listed any "ritual" human sacrifices that Christians do. I am waiting...
Do you want the ritual human sacrifices that muslims have done?

We could start with Daniel Pearl's beheading and go right thru to public disembowelment. Or would that be to close to TRUTH?

Honest question, jillian

Aisha was in love with Mohammed. She wanted to have his children... when she grew up.

:confused:

Forum List

Back